Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so begins a start to what will be a very interesting day...

Very cute! I think you do pass to many people.
    Suzanne

now I see it is a wig. Damn. I really wanted to be jealous of someone with real hair that looks that awesome. Okay there is hope for me...

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Looks good Jenn and would have been loads of fun.

The new length is just perfect! It actually rests on your shoulders now. Cute top by the way.

I prefer after it has been cut as it looks alot neater.

Hi Jennifer,

What a great post. Your hair looks so much more natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Joanne. And it's easy to do. You just go. There is no fear, no heart palpitations, it's really freeing. Just tell yourself, "Im going." Nothing more. You can do it.
    ... and this is a great note of encouragement for us all. I've been there, done that and you are SO right!!

Thanks and hugs,

Claire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Jenn,

Thanks so much for sharing! It's stories like this posted by the girls here that really help me and make me so very happy when I get the chance to do the same and relate my experiences. This little hobby of ours is so much more fun when you get the chance to share it, whether its with some other girls you've just met and/or spent time with, or telling stories to my wife or simply relating a great experience here.

The new cut looks great!

Kandi
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Good for you Jenn. The cut looks great. It is a great feeling to be accepted and supported. Hairstylists can be wonderful. I found an angel and she has helped me so much. Regular cuts and colors and she knows exactly what I am after.
    Also for alot of girls here that are not sure if they can do it. My suggestion is call ahead, be honest and ask if they would be willing to help. Many times they will be willing to set up an after hour appointment for privacy reasons. Mine did the first few times, Now I am a regular and its awesome.
    Erica

Wow, you look really great! I am finding hair to be a HUGE challenge so I appreciate the helpful info combined with an exciting story and a very encouraging, inspiring outlook!

Silver Member
    Jennifer, is it a human hair wig? That is what I wear and I'm such a salon junky, now getting highlights and lowlights and curls and roller sets and blowouts...I have so many NJ salons that are wonderfull that i can't afford to frequent them all.
    Also how did you get it to stay on your head if you got it blow dried? I use hairpiece tape.

Thanks for showing that salons nearly everywhere (not every salon though) are open to being kind and helpful to us CD's.

Banned Read only
    Sara, it's synthetic hair but I am thinking about human hair for the next upgrade. Just easier to take care of, I think. I do use wig tape if I will be wearing the wig for several hours. Just makes me feel more secure but it fits well without it.

Jennifer,
    I like the back before it was cut but from the front a definite improvement.
    I think your smile helps a lot...
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.