Thread: Rachel has peeked out!

Red face Rachel has peeked out!

So after being the 600lb gorilla in the room for 35 years, the topic of Rachel has been discussed. After all these years of being a very closely guarded secret, I'm peaking out of the closet!

I've been Crossdressing for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately the clothes I wore back then where taken from my Mothers dresser. That caused more than one argument, but not about my wearing women's clothing. Skipping forward a couple decades, I started texting with her. I have many excuses why this was done over TM. But the important thing is that communication has begun. I started off by apologizing for stealing from her. We "talked" for two hours about that and what has happened between them and now. I told her that I sometimes wonder how things would be different if I had been born a girl. I told her I had planned to go to TG North for a complete make over and photos. She was very supportive, even wants to see the pictures. Overall the conversation, all things considered, went well. I plan on following up with a face to face conversation as soon as I can.

Sounds like a great first step, good luck with the next steps!

Hugs, Bria

Maybe you can make up for lost years.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This sounds like a good first step and it certainly sounds like she wants to have a relationship with you too. Good luck Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Great to hear Rachel, sounds like a good beginning on a new time for you. best of luck going forward :-)

Hugs
    Henriette
    Love and hugs
    Henriette

Please visit my website to read more about me at http://henriette5.wix.com/mystory
    Or visit my Flickr pictures https://www.flickr.com/photos/127846920@N04/ OR my Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/henriette.kristensen.357

Good luck Rachel. Kudos to you and your Mom.

Red face

Thanks to all for the encouragement!