Thread: First time out... kinda

First time out... kinda

Yesterday was the first time I was ever dressed in public. I went somewhere drab and changed there. I was very nervous but the girls there made me feel very comfortable, so much so I decided to drive home and show my wife and kids. I had never been dressed around my kids before. The oldest is only 2.5 so it isn't really a big deal, but it was to me. I could tell he thought I looked pretty. I spent the rest of the day playing and dancing with my wife and boys. It was a great day!

I was very happy and proud of this day.
    Last edited by Nigella; 02-01-2015 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Commenting on moderation actions/decisions is not for the open forum, take the times to read the rules/faqs

Always good to hear a positive story

It would be a better world if future generations were brought up to be more open and accepting of all lifestyles - sadly I don't believe this is just about parenting but a broader societal issue... I wish you good luck and progress with your family though...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing this, it is inspiring. Proud...what a wonderful feeling! Congratulations, and all the best to you and your family. Holly

That's great! Especially the part about sharing it with your wife and kids and playing and dancing!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Missy,

What a great day for you and a great step forward . . . getting to share with you wife and children . . . priceless.

Hugs

Isha

Wonderful!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Well Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs

Once you get out it is easier to get about.
    Soo hard to change back.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congrats. You really look so sweet in your profile pic!

Brava! Brava!