Thread: Hiding your Femme stash

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hiding your Femme stash

I guess we all relate to this topic.

I think most of us start dressing taking an item from some relative, mom, sister, etc. But when it comes to get our own stuff, it gets tricky as the stash keeps growing, in terms of storing it.
    When I first wanted to do this seriously, I bought some make up, a pair of heels and some underwear; Stuff That I could fit in a shoe box. At that time I was living in an apartment which was quite spacious, but it had a very simple and defined layout, and my wife and I are usually very organized, so very little things are out of place.
    It was a rental so I had no shed or attic to use. But the kitchen was the only place that had drop ceiling, it was a saver!!! So it was a great hiding spot for my female items, the problem was when the stuff keeps growing.
    I never had much but at some point I did collect a decent amount that occupied the space of a medium suitcase.
    About 8 pairs of shoes, underwear, jeans, skirts, wigs and make up.

It becomes a challenge and it takes some creativeness to pull it off, so every time I had to us it I had to be careful that when I put it back, it had to be properly arranged, nice and neat, sectioned in the box I had it, and ready to be taken out quickly in case I needed to get rid of it.
    Only one day when my wife was away visiting family, I empty out my shirts closet which was as narrow as the three feet door.
    When I hanged my femme clothes and put all my shoes at the bottom, wow it look great!, and I felt so great.
    Perhaps it was a fantasy that only lasted the few days she was away.

When it comes to do things that you don't want other people to know, you can get really creative.
    Now we live in a different apartment, but there are more places to store things, I only keep a very small stash of femme stuff, as per to my old stuff, I had to get rid of it at some point when we moved from that apartment.
    When I went to dump it to a used clothes container, it felt so wrong to have to get rid of part of me, and I really miss my shoes, you never find the same pair again.

Hugs,

Paola.
    Last edited by paola_gemi; 02-02-2015 at 11:52 AM.