Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wouuld you wear only some of the clothes compared to nothing? Is it all or nothing

Wouuld you wear only some of the clothes compared to nothing? Is it all or nothing

To me crossdressing is mainly about the clothes and feeling femine second. So I have stated my situation a few times but here it is. Wife likes when I wear panties and doesn't mind some of the cami tops if their not too feminine I think. But that is about it. I have told her about how I would wear more than just panties and the camis and she is completely turned off by the idea of that.

So now I am just not wearing any panties because when I start wearing panties then I start wanting to wear more clothes and want to start acting girly. Its like pink fog. So I am respecting her boundaries by not wanting to wear panties. Some times shell say why don't you want to wear some panties, and Ill say because then I would want to wear more.

So what would you do take what you can get by wearing panties around your SO (It feels good but then It kind of teases me to want to start walking and acting girly and wanting to wear more.

I wouldn't mind entering a DADT but even if I brought it up to her it would get her turned off. She told me how she had a friend that once wore a dress and she still can't get the image out of her head. What would you do CDing to me isn't a huge part of me but it's still with in me. Thanks in advance.

When I was young, it was all about lingerie, underwear, satin, lace, and pantyhose. As I have aged and grown, so has my desires, needs, and responsibilities. What I want and what I settle for are two completely different things. I wish my wife would encourage me to wear panties, but I am too chicken shit to ask.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I didn't begin serious dressing until my wife and I separated. Like most, I began with hose, etc. Gradually, I kept adding more items. Soon, I only dressed when I could go ALL-THE-WAY! Living alone made that easy! And now, I don't bother unless I have the time and freedom to go as far as I like when I dress!

I never developed a fetish for panties trhat so many here seem to enjoy. Or, any other clothing items I can't see in a mirror. Altho, I still LOVE the enclosure of tite girdles, bras, corsets, etc!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyboy2 View Post
    So what would you do take what you can get by wearing panties around your SO?
    I suppose I would take what I could get. But... I don't respond well to restrictions. You know, things like... "fem underwear is okay, but fem shirts aren't. Fem underwear is fine... as long as it isn't _______"

I am a total mixer of items. I wear male and female things everyday. Does wearing fem underwear everyday make it so that I want to wear more? Nope. No matter how many fem items I wear or do, it does not make me want to wear more. On occasion I fully dress, but it is not as if the feeling grows and grows and grows until I explode into full fem mode, I just make plans to dress fully and go do something. Like go the movies, or to dinner, or to get my nails done, or to go to CostCo.

What used to make the feeling grow? Restricting myself. Trying to not dress. Hiding who I am from the world at large. Those things made the feelings inside scratch and claw their way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sissyboy2 View Post
    (It feels good but then It kind of teases me to want to start walking and acting girly and wanting to wear more.
    Oh and just btw, nothing I do ever makes me want to start acting girly. I'm just a funny person I suppose. I act how I act regardless of how I am dressed. Sometimes that can be quite typically male and sometimes it is typically feminine. But it is always just me.

I doubt many women would find men in girls panties a turn on.
    When I undress in front on my wife, any girls panties come off at the same time as my trousers or skirt, my bra comes off at the same time as my shirt or blouse.
    Alternatively I leave the room, then return nude except for a big smile.

Regardless, I suspect over the next few years you will discover a huge difference between her boundaries and your needs.

AND..
    as Nadine says
    What used to make the feeling grow? Restricting myself. Trying to not dress

Best of luck
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Silver Member
    I wear panties 99% of the time. Doctors is about the only place I don't. I don't want distractions for them. As for the rest I wear what ever. I enjoy women's tops and wear a bra much of the time. A majority of my clothes are women's, but in my world shorts, jeans, pants are their common wear. Dresses used to be fun, but at my age they don't do much for me. I own several but they just hang. In my youth when I could pass it was all the way. Today I doubt I could pass and don't really try very often.

I wear panties all the time except when I have a doctor's appointment. I agree with lingerieLiz that I don't want distractions - although I did forget once when I was having a cardiac scan where I had to take off everything except my panties and put on a gown (by the way, that is probably the most intimate procedure, where the very attractive tech leans across your body from behinand moves the scanner around your chest). The tech saw them, at least I assume she did, she didn't say anything, just went on with the procedure.

Many - if not most - evenings I'm fully dressed, with forms and earrings and my wife and I share the couch and watch Netflix movies. She doesn't even raise an eyebrow, God bless her! And at night I normally sleep in a night gown - and she wears 'jamas. There's no question who wears the skirts in our household! I know I am very, very fortunate.
    Last edited by Jeninus; 02-02-2015 at 11:25 PM.
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

Gold Member
    I have been wearing panties for over 12 years now.
    Try getting some female jeans, they look like guy jeans,
    but you buy them at Woman With-Inn or Romans and th like.
    They have 5 pockets, they stretch, making them very comfortable
    to wear. Mine have plane back pockets, so one would never know.
    My wife said the looked better on me that regular guy jeans.
    Rader

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I guess I'm all or nothing. I switch over when I'm home from work and in for the day, and I need to feel I'm making a transition for proper relaxation. Never really thought about it before to be honest. I've done some stealth wearing when out in the past but never saw the point after a while.

All or nothing now, when I was younger and unemployed I made do with what I had but now I've a wig and forms which is the most important part, bra and clothes second and shoes and accessories last.

I dress a little less often now because I've so much more to put together which takes more time but I prefer to be complete than half attempted

Daniella Argento
    I prefer to go all or nothing.
    My wife really likes the androgynous look on me, but I prefer to be fully en femme or fully in drab.
    The half way house doesn't work for me although she says I look good like that.
    Maybe as I get more comfortable expressing this side of me it will be easier for me to explore other expressions.

If I do dress I prefer the whole 9 yards, I like to be clean shaven, and have some 'other' gender markers eg nail polish, jewelry, shoes etc.
    And I really don't feel complete without my hair... I lobe my hair!

Aspiring Member
    Rightfully speaking, I wear largely androgynous clothing en drab. So maybe it's a matter of my wearing specifically feminine garments. And I do almost exclusively that while en femme within my constraints. Else, boyfriend garments form a considerable part of my non-work wardrobe.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    That's a tough one. On one hand she's comfortable, even encouraging, with basic underwear; on the other she's told you any more is a total turn off. At least she's clear about it and you're not in any doubt. I think you should respect her quite reasonable boundaries and save the girly behaviour for when she's not around. Don't even make it a DADT, and probably best not to buy any dresses etc- she's bound to find them, and you'll be too tempted to push the envelope.

Hopefully in time she might relax her boundaries, but for god's sake don't make her feel it's a big deal for you. You have us to come to and moan about that- and we all understand you very well.
    I used to have a short attention spa

I've always mixed my male and female clothes. It's part of my style I guess.
    On the question of wearing more in front of your S.O. Has she ever seen you fully femme before? As in all out
    www.transpottingtalk.blogspot.co.uk < My lovely blog all about Trans issues and stuff
    Follow me on Twitter @Charlottewbuzz

It's definitely not all-or-nothing for me, but it's definitely two very clear extremes.

Since I only own (and my SO is okayish with my frilliest) panties, I don't link those to the dressing. It's my everyday underwear. I'm not gonna lie, if I _am_ dressing, I will choose panties to match whatever bra I'll be wearing, but if it's drab for the day, they're just panties.

If I feel the need to dress but don't have the opportunity to fully enjoy it, I'm sated by wearing pantyhose (and _only_ pantyhose) under my office wear. The slide of the fabrics across each other on my legs and the compression elsewhere are enough to meet my needs.

But if I am going to get dressed, I go full out. I don't get turned on by wearing only a bra and panties - forms are too visible, ergo distracting - and I don't care for wearing women's wear without my forms. I am ALWAYS in a dress, wig and heels if I am dressed. Again, a big part of it is for the feel of the fabrics. But since my wife isn't necessarily comfortable wearing what I like to see women dressed in, I also do it for the appearance of a womanly form.

Consider that plenty of women wear outer men's clothes regularly (sweats, jeans, work shoes, uniforms, etc.), but wear their own, female underwear beneath. While I'll bet none of them consider themselves 'overdressers', there's no reason to feel any less comfort in wearing panties underneath your boy clothes, just like a lot of girls do.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by scarletcd View Post
    I've always mixed my male and female clothes. It's part of my style I guess.
    On the question of wearing more in front of your S.O. Has she ever seen you fully femme before? As in all out
    No even the thought of me in a dress would turn her off.

Thanks for your input

I've only worn panties for almost 40 years. My wife went from pushing me to take hormones and living full time fem for 5 years in the 80's to now can't stand to see me in a bra (even tho I need one) so I just wait till she leaves the room before dressing. All my shoes, most of my jeans amd all my slacks, and about half my tops are bought in the womens dept., they just don't look fem and that is the key to her. So long as I don't look "fem" or "girly" she is ok. Possibly your SO would be similar? You might go shopping and find a nice pair of jeans or slacks that aren't "fem" and wear them? Maybe a nice fem blouse that has no adornment? There are lots of fem clothing you can wear that would be difficult to say they were so.

I've been very content with panties or just tights under my work clothes. I've never had to go all or nothing.

I don't have these problems but I would take what opportunities that were available.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by MariaOfCalifornia View Post
    I guess I'm all or nothing. I switch over when I'm home from work and in for the day, and I need to feel I'm making a transition for proper relaxation. Never really thought about it before to be honest. I've done some stealth wearing when out in the past but never saw the point after a while.
    Ditto, It's all or nothing for me. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

For me, all or nothing has never been the question. I always go for the whole eleven yards (the whole nine yards and then over-the-top). There have been times when I was without sufficient private time/place to dress and make up completely, so the question was just a little or nothing. As I have "special interests" in high heels and lipstick, I have had many limited sessions when all the way wasn't possible. I take what I can get.

Any and as much as I can get away with.

I frequently underdress and sometimes keep a skirt and slip in my car, just in case I have a long drive. At home I'll get fully dressed when nobody is around, and sometimes my wife will tolerate my dressing from the waist down when the kids are not around. I'll take whatever opportunity I have to as great an extent as I can to wear women's clothing.

Gone to live my life
    I don't mix men's and women's clothing as they are seperate parts of me. So when I am boy I am dressed all boy right down to my boxers. When I am girl I am dressed all girl right down to my undies. If you are comfortable just getting away with underdressing then I say continue. If it is leading you to want to dress more but your wife is against it . . . well you have a couple of options: (1) accept it and try to stay within the confines of your agreed upon boundaries; or (2) open negotiations to review the dressing restriction to a point where you can dress to heart's content so long as she doesn't have to see it or is she willing to accept an increse in dressing. Having watered her for a bit of time, I find the harder we try to supress the more the feeling arrives but once we are able to express ourselves it balances out.

Good luck

Hugs

Isha