Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wouuld you wear only some of the clothes compared to nothing? Is it all or nothing

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    Since becoming single and living alone I have become like 2 separate people. I am completely female at home and a male everywhere else.
    It's almost like the female version of me is sitting at home just waiting for me. The second I step foot inside the door she takes me over and I strip away my outer male shell and clothes and become her until I leave my house again the next day.

And lately it's become worse. If I don't work up the courage to leave the house in female form soon then I may one day just never leave the house at all.
    I like her so much better than the day time me. She is better looking, happier and so much more confident now than I ever was.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Somewhere along the way I made a transition from the eroticism of the lingerie, stockings, heels, and tight outerwear to a more complete look acceptable in public. At that time I began to like the lady in the mirror instead of shamefully avoiding him. As the lady in the mirror refined her look she became even more attractive and I started taking pictures of her and keeping the very best. Now it's been all or nothing for several years and I see no change in the future. The eroticism is pretty much gone and a classy old broad with a killer wardrobe has come to stay.

It's all or nothing for me now, wasn't always though.

I have no male underwear or male casual clothing, so I'm always at least partially en femme. I love to come home from work and go completely en femme, but sometimes I'm just too tired to change.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I'm either all guy (most of the time) or all girl (now and then). Except for trying stuff on for size to see if I have to return it, I dress all the way (wig, makeup, nails, etc.)

All or nothing - Once you have that femme feeling nailed, why wouldn't you want it all every time you dress?
    Samantha -x-

I've been very content with panties or just tights under my work clothes. I've never had to go all or nothing.
    This has been true for me for a long time, but I'm not sure it is anymore.

I like stockings, heels, and lingerie as well as the next person. But the last two summers, I was in a less is best mode. Being single, I have no restraints on what I do. And I was really enjoying being completely shaved, and wearing only a microfiber thong, short sundress and sandals, and going for long walks in the woods. Bare is better, at least in the summer.

I am in the category of wearing something femme is a daily delight even if I cannot dress fully. I like skirts around the house, sometimes with a pretty blouse and sometimes with a man's Tee shirt. My wife accepted me wearing panities full time for 20 years but has only been accepting of full dressing for the last 2 years. Prior to that it was DADT. Since she opened up I wear what I want but keep in mind that she needs to see the male me also. Most of the time around the house I am a guy in a skirt. Sometimes with full make up wig and bra. However I notice a distinct aversion from her when I am fully made up. We have found a happy medium that we are both comfortable with. I am just very grateful for her acceptance and I feel great when dressed even if not presenting fully female. She recently picked out a very femme pink male shirt for me saying it would go well with both of my wardrobes and she is right. I then picked one out just like it in her size and we bought both. I have blouses that can pass for shirts and shirts that can pass as a blouse. My next shopping trip is going to be for some girl jeans. Can't wait.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

My wife puts the hold on 'too girlie' but earth tones, muted shells and pull on elastic waist chic jeans over a pair of shadowline or vanity fair full briefs panties---my everyday wear.

I'm in a farmwoman mood...

My profile picture was taken at our Lake Cabin.... Vanity Fair coloratura pajamas. and did I tell Branson has a Vanity Fair and Hanes/Bali outlet?

Banned Read only
    All or nothing. What's the point of half-assed dressing? With some care and attention to detail you can go out in public, a little at a time and it is really addictive. But "what if?" really doesn't cut it for me.

I own about 20 dresses and skirts because I'm a compulsive shopper, but only wear skirt/dress about two or three times a month. I dress almost everyday, and feel comfortably Femme wearing a wig, jewelry, earrings, light makeup, bra and understated breast forms with casual androgynous clothes like sweatshirts, Levi 501's, penny loafers or X-trainers.

I am sort of an outlier on the panties thing, which seem to be a major item to many CD's, because I don't own any panties which were designed to be worn by women. I prefer to wear panties with a boy pouch but otherwise cut as women's items, or 2Xist thongs and bikinis. Sometimes have to make do with plain old tighty-whities from Jockey or Hanes, and that really doesn't bother me at all.

Nah, its not all or nothing for me. Some days I'll just wear panties, and others I'll fully dress. I'll sometimes just want to wear a bra/panties if I'm just sitting in my room late at night on my computer. But other days when I'm finally home alone after a week or two for a few hours I'll go all the way(or at least the farthest I CAN go lol damn makeup :/)
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

If you attempt to dam a river, the unconscious forces will manifest in other, perhaps more neurotic ways.

The river must flow!

For me, I mix cloths from both sides of the store every day. When it is mixed, my under garments are always from the men's store. Make the wife more relaxed that way. Tops, pants, shows can be either depending upon what I am doing and where.

Richelle

Just like Batman is just Bruce Wayne unless he has on the whole gear, Justine is just <redacted!> unless she's kitted from wig to heels. I'd dressed incompletely long enough before I was able to get the money, mobility, knowledge and guts to buy my own stuff, and anything less just doesn't feel right.

95% All or nothing...

I do enjoy the partial times when I have my nails painted some weekends but that's as far as it goes - I just don't get the underdressing thing: tried it, just really didn't feel better...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta