Thread: Genderqueer question :)

Genderqueer question :)

I've been trying to find good online resources for eyebrow wigs. I'm 33, and after years of tweezing my eyebrows, when I try to grow them back they are so sparse and really not attractive. I tried ordering some online but they were damaged and the company refused to refund me. No worries, but I was pretty disappointed. I was hoping maybe you all could help? I'm going to achieve a Brooke Shields or Cara Cara Delevigne type brow. Thick, dark, masculine but not entirely.

Can anyone give me some guidance?

Hi, Elle! Never heard of eyebrow wigs. I have the same problem, but I try not to let it bother me. I guess you have tried makeup as an option? I have, but I cant seem to get it to look quite right. Sometimes I think I will shave my eyebrows, and draw on ones to fit my moods... surprised, mad, drunk, etc. lol!

Edit: Oh, I just remembered, I have seen one or two transmen take small pieces of their own hair and glue them on as eyebrows, but that seems kind of difficult.
    Last edited by Andy66; 02-04-2015 at 10:41 PM.

Banned Read only
    This would seem to be more related to theatrical costuming and makeup...