Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out and about in heeled boots

Out and about in heeled boots

Quite excited and happy, last night was my first time out wearing something that is outwardly female, black boots with about 1.5 inch heels (attached). I wore them with jeans that covered most of the boots but the heel was clearly showing. I was underdressed (sports bra) and wearing turquoise rings, bracelet and chain. After walking around for about an hour, I went into a Mexican bar for dinner and drinks, and had a great time. Granted it was evening, but nobody gave a second look, at least as far as I noticed.

I also bought another pair of brown boots (higher heel) at Payless but don't dare wear them outside. The SA at Payless downtown Seattle was very helpful.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gone to live my life
    Hi Abby,

Congrats on a first step toward enjoying who you are. Great boots BTW.

Hugs

Isha

Seattle is a great town to be a crossdresser in. If your on Capitol hill, no one will bother you and you will be quite well accepted.
    Susann_Gardener

People really don't look at other people's shoes very much. I often wear 4" heels while doing my everyday business at stores and offices, and have only attracted a very few double takes and even fewer questions. I do tend to wear pants long enough to cover much of the heel, as many women would also do. I suspect you can go anywhere and do anything you normally would in those boots, and the vast majority either won't notice anything or will just think they are especially stylish men's shoes.

- Diane

Banned Read only
    Abbylhr, I bought and wore a pair of black boots with a 3" tapered heel under boot cut girl jeans, I thought I was blending pretty well until I walked in front of several young women in the mall and I instantly became their focus with a little laughter. It didn't make my day, wonder why they are like that when everyone else isn't????

Silver Member
    Mmmhm. Boots! My favorite. Depends on the heel and style if you're really noticeable. I would never be able to wear mine without some real glances. But then that's partly why I got them. They're hot. Yours are cute too.

I do the same. I've been amazed at how often people do notice (and comment). I think your black boots would go unnoticed but the brown ones wouldn't. Even if I'm wearing them with jeans that nearly cover the heel. I look at myself in a full length mirror and have to look really closely to even tell, but I find that they often draw a surprising amount of attention.

I love your boots. I have a pair like the brown ones. The other day I was at a walmart grocery store, picking out tinted lip gloss off a half price discount rack. An .SA walks by smiles and says I see you found the good stuff, I smile and reply yes. That's when it hits me , I'm in guy mode wearing all women's clothes. Jean jacket , teeshirt , low cut boot leg jeans , and my brown swayed boots like yours . I didn't think anyone would notice.
    Last edited by Jean 103; 02-05-2015 at 07:26 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wear men's boots with 1 3/4" heels, Abby. They look much like yours except mine r Cordovan purple colored.

I don't think anyone will notice your boots unless you're also wearing a blouse, breast forms, a fem wig, and hoop ear rings. Even then, they might not notice them!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The boots I wear always get comments.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    I love to wear 2 and 3 inch stacked heels with jeans. I have a few pair of jeans that extra long and they perfectly cover most of the heel area. Three of my boots are pictured below. I also show normal boot cut jeans and heels and a picture of 2 inch longer boot cuts jeans with the same heels. I have totally enjoyed wearing heels out and have never noticed anyone looking at my feet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by heatherdress; 04-09-2015 at 06:05 PM.

love boots
    like to wear them with leggings with a nice white long blouse scarf and jacket

I often wear boots. No one ever seems to notice.

I wear my 2 1/4" heeled boots out and about quite often. Most of my jeans cover about half the
    heel quite nicely. I haven't received any comments on them. Plus in the stores I've worn them into
    they're relatively quiet on the tile floors.

I have a black pair of Clark brand shooties that I wear quite a bit while out and about. I saw somebody on this forum had bought some, and I liked the design, so I did, as well. The sole is rubber, and looks about like the top pair of boots. Very stealthy! Nobody has ever commented, or noticed, to my knowledge. Fun to wear.

I've been contemplating how best to manage to wear heels of some sorts. The boot option is an attractive idea. I am finding all of these comments useful, thank you.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie M View Post
    I've been contemplating how best to manage to wear heels of some sorts. The boot option is an attractive idea. I am finding all of these comments useful, thank you.
    I wear longer length jeans - 2 inched longer - boot cut jeans.

I haven't worn any of my heeled boots out anywhere yet. My wife and I went away for a weekend trip in November and I wore my black Payless Ugg boots over skinny jeans the entire weekend.

Thanks for the nice words Isha and all.

I guess I will go buy some boot cut jeans now; back home now and lots of options.

Shooties, didn't even know that such a shoe existed, looks like a regular shoe with heel stuck at the back.

That's my next purchase, some nice boots.....

Funny story about boots: I've been on the road way away from home, so Gina has been out a bit for the first time in years. Week before last a friendly real girl at a bar where I went to hear some music told me I should go see a movie called "Kinky Boots." I'm embarrassed to say that I'd never heard of it, I've been so out of cding. This week in another city, the Broadway cast was on tour performing at the local fancy arts center. What better place for Gina to dress up! No kinky boots, I'm afraid, but I did find some amazing high heels in the clearance aisle at Off Broadway for 70% off. And it's just amazing what a couple trips to thrift stores can do. But I hesitated and didn't buy a ticket until the night of the performance. Almost drove by to head somewhere else because there wasn't anyplace convenient to park, then went around the block one more time and there was parking karma on the right a half block from the theater. I was worried the show might be sold out -- it was Saturday night and the streets were crazy with cars and people. At the ticket office, they asked how good a seat I'd like and I thought, in the back, where I can see everyone else and make a quick exit if need be. Or spot other cders -- surely, I thought, I'd find crossdressing company at a Broadway show named "Kinky Boots." But nope, just me. The nice ticket lady had a single seat right down front and center -- $97.50. Seemed a way high price to be someone's eye candy, so I asked for something more modest. Then the ticket manager leapt into the conversation: "Are you a student?" Not for several decades, so I blushed and asked if they offered a senior citizen discount, volunteering proof, but the gentleman declined to look. "That's good enough for me," he said, and put me in that front center seat for $25. Boy, was it worth it. Loved the view and the play, two glasses of champagne, had a fun seat mate, a gay fellow said "Love your outfit" on the way out, and at the corner crosswalk an attractive, straight woman in a group of couples turned to me, smiled real big, and said, "You look beautiful." Wow, what a night. They had a picture of kinky boots people could stand in front of and have their picture taken. Thought about it, but was happy to be in my sparkly, strappy high heels and mesh stockings. Didn't need those fake kinky boots. Had tons of fun without them being just genuine Gina, a fox in lady's wear.

Complete Bitch
    ScreenShot085.jpg

I love wearing boots with 6 inch heels. Thigh boots feel especially nice when worn under a skirt

I love boots too as I've got 4 pairs now and will buy more.

The nice thing about lace up boots is the extra support that comes with them. I have difficulties in tall heel pumps; but in boots with the same height heel, I can manage very well, thank you. As my knees deteriorated, I gave up my pumps. But I kept the boots.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I like your boots!