Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: driving car while cding

driving car while cding

hi girls i remember the first time i went for a drive dressed. it was at night and i was so scared of being stopped by police . are breacking down. but it was my first out dressed and it waslike i was finely free.the feel of driving with womans shoes,the window down and the wind blowing my hair. for me it was so exciting,i felt like thelma and louwis on a road trip,i drove for over an hour, tell me any of you girls feel the same way about driving. love hugs lynda

Banned Read only
    Lynda,
    Driving is very enjoyable, I love the look and feel of stockinged knees and legs ! I tend to panic half way through my drive but so far nothing has happened apart from not wanting it to end !!

I was positively terrified. It was at night and in my own neighborhood, I drove down to a park where I got out and took a walk with not another soul around. I still remember the echoing of my clicking heels. I returned to my car and another five minutes of terror fearing I would get stopped. But oh what a triumphant feeling when I got back into the safety of my house!

i have loved the driving CD so far, without a care in the world, actually. It's very free-ing for me.

I know just how you feel, heart racing your head spinning and the feeling of total Fear.
    And then your home and safe and you know you want to do it again LOL

Keep those Heels Clicking.

Pamela..."driving without a care in the world" - I think there is the makings of charge there! Be careful - driving without due care is an offence in this country...LOL

Seriously though, I know just what you mean...it is very "free-ing". I love to be able rest a hand on my knees or stroke my nylon-clad legs. (And it's fun to let your dress or skirt ride up a little for the benefit of truckies - I understand that they get some good views from their exalted positions, particularly in slow-moving traffic.)

I have had concerns in the past about breaking down or being stopped by the police but I have got past that and just enjoy the freedom. I quite often stop to re-fuel when I am out as Michelle and no-one appears to take a blind bit of notice...hey, I am just another customer, why should they care?

Michelle
    xxx

I have driven several times and enjoyed every minute. The last time I stopped at a local coffee shop, drive through. I placed my order over the speaker, in my best female voice. When I stopped by the window to pickup my order, a young woman came to the window, and said just a moment please, she turned back inside and chuckled. She called a young man over to complete the order and he also chuckled. He said thank you mam with a big grin on his face. In my best female voice I also said thank you and drove away. I wondered if they saw through my special presentation of Marcie

I defo remember the panic of driving at first...for me it was rush hour traffic and I was like noticing every person in every car ...if they were laughing was it at me? if they gazed over for too long had the clocked me etc etc.....then there was the panic of would some one recognise me .....
    now days its not a drama well almost never, still have to be careful that I don't get a speeding photo turn up at work....but outside of that it is just a means to an ends in terms of getting to go out or returning home....
    The police have stopped me a couple of times, but never any drama....just whatever you do ...don't drive in heels, always flats, its very easy to get the heel caught and cause an accident, genetic women regularly swap shoes when driving....have an accident in heels and the police WILL be all over you...!!

I thought it was great driving an open top MG at speed........

Then I lost my hair.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I do enjoy it. I even wave or flirt with guys at stoplights just for fun.

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    Also love to drive dressed femme, I was amazed that I still could drive in low heels, but flats are much better.

Problem is I lose the ability to park Lol :@)

One of the first times I drove myself to a party, it was Halloween time and I had fairly large breast forms on that seemed to be accentuated by the seat belt. A car full of teenage boys pulled up next to me and they never "read" me as they were staring at my boobs.

I was terrified of getting stopped by police by got stopped in a drunk driving road block and the state trooper couldn't have been less interested in what I was wearing once he knew I hadn't been drinking. I did however blush the color of a stop sign, or it felt that way!

My first time out was while driving, too. I rode my wife's vespa around on a warm August evening, I can remember feeling all giddy and fighting with my skirt as it flew up around my thighs! Only recently have I driven in the car while dressed.

Aspiring Member
    I've driven a couple times but I don't want to now. I have a pickup that can be regognized in these parts. I suppose I could say I loaned it to my sister. LOL! But no one is going to ask and instead figure out it was me. Best to drive in a typical looking car that blends in I guess.

I went out one Saturday night in the fall and it was nice! I only encountered one couple at a stop light. The lady in the passenger seat of a pickup only had a half smile so I don't know if I was read. Another was a country road ride on a summer morning without seeing anyone. My fear would be a breakdown like a flat tire. I just followed all the traffic rules in case a cop was around.

Cheryl

Gold Member
    I have only driven once just a few days ago; My first time out of the house
    wearing a skirt and top.
    I went to a local drive through and got some food.
    It was in my neighbor hood, not more than 3 miles from home.
    Yes, you do obey all traffic laws, and avoid Bright lights.
    But I must admit....It was exciting.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Ann Owens View Post
    I've driven a couple times but I don't want to now. I have a pickup that can be regognized in these parts. //
    I was in a Subaru station wagon. More of a soccer mom car than anything else! Have another Subaru now and it might as well be named "Lee" or "Pat" - not the classic "Lesbaru" ie Forester.

I've done many road trips en femme.
    Traveling all day, stopping for gas or lunch. No big deal. Yeah the truckers and the highway patrol do their share of spectating.

Sometimes I will stop and just relax and enjoy the open country air.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Silver Member
    I went out on a drive for the first time about a week ago.

It was Saturday night and I went to get gas. I wore my 3" heel slouch boots. I felt very confident driving. A little less pumping the gas. Kept turned toward the van. The boots felt great and rocked on the heels to the gas and break just fine. I was most nervous about getting home before my 16 year old son or my wife. But knowing the area being at night and confident about schedules gave me some bravado.

It was a thrill.

Take a calculated risk for a great return.

My biggest fear driving dressed is changing a flat tire and ruining my outfit and new pantyhose.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation There r 2 main issues I have with driving dressed:

1. I have very problems driving in 4" to 5" spike heels. But, in platforms? NO WAY, JOSE!

2. My girdles, corsets, etc., require that re-adjust all my mirrors. Because I ride a lot taller in the saddle!

And then, pulling out of my driveway in daylite is risky but not dangerous. Our 30' wide "street" has the condo neighbors out on it quite often!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 02-06-2015 at 12:52 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Drive quite a bit, early morning no prob. Daytime, well with neighbors out, have to do makeup, dress, get in car in garage, wig on seat next to me,
    leave and stop to wig up and jewelry up.
    Its great and becomes normal after awhile.
    Hugs

Gone to live my life
    Hi Lynda,

Yup my first official trip out into the daylight was a ninja femme drive around the area. It was a mixture of exhilaration and shear terror as I was afrain of getting stopped, read at a stop light or just breaking down.

Hugs

Isha

I drive dressed a lot, I like taking road trips. I usually kick my shoes off and set the cruise control and turn up the stereo. I don’t want to scratch my shoes. Lately I have been extending my road trips making them weekend getaways.

The magic word for driving en femme: sunglasses.....

Platinum Member
    Yes, taking a drive fully en femme feels terrific. I do love the feel of the cool air caressing my legs. I went from just driving to parking and taking an evening stroll in a really safe neighborhood, not a dark park.

If you are going to take a drive I recommend checking the fuel tank, all the lights. I've been stopped on occasion for a dead brake light. Sure, the officer may just give you a warning ticket to get the light repaired or even a ticket, but, the thought of having such an encounter en femme is not something to look forward to.