Thread: 168 hours of womanhood.

168 hours of womanhood.

Hello everybody,

This summer my wife and kids will be out of town for about a month visiting her family. This is a pretty normal occurrence. Of course whenever they're away I get to dress much more. This year I think I'm going to do more than that. For 168 consecutive hours, I will be en femme. Day, night, breakfast, lunch, dinner. I live about an hour north of dallas. So dressed in drab I will be leaving the house with a suit case full of Ashley's things. I will check in a dallas hotel, take a shower and get dressed en femme. My drab outfit will go to the bottom of my suitcase for the next week. I will then be going to a make up artist who will be covering my chest tattoos with semi-permanent make up. The nail salon for a mani/pedi with a set of acrylic nails and eyebrow wax. The hair salon for a full head of extensions. (bye bye wig). Lastly to a Doctors office where I will be getting a temporary boob job. The rest of my week will be filled with shopping, clubbing, meeting friends to eat and hang out, or just whatever I feel like doing. I've considered adding six flags to the trip also. I'm even going to swim en femme, something I've never dreamt of trying to pass before.
    Now I can already hear some of the replies. Let me be the first to say, I know this is all very extravagant and expensive for just one week. On top of all of it, the last day I have to go have the nails and extensions removed at the salon. It's going to be a few thousand just for the week. There are a few good reasons for doing it though. 1. my therapist has suggested that I attempt the longest consecutive periods of immersion as I can and ad those experiences to my journal keeping. 2. how often do married crossdressers get to really go all out and be super glam. 3. because I want to feel like a princess.
    The point isn't just to blow money on feeling glam (though I do enjoy it). The point is when I dress I am thrilled with how I look and feel but, It feels somewhat hollow at times. It feels superficial. Frankly it is superficial. When i'm dressed I do truly love it, but under the presentation everything is taped, glued and painted. and there are so many limits. With my wig I can't swim or wear it up. My nails always fall off so easily because I don't want to glue them so well they're hard to remove. I hate the way my tattoos look on my cleavage. It's hard to wear forms in something strapless. I just want to feel like i'm not dressed up while i'm being Ashley for a week. I want to look like I feel. When i'm in drab I feel like Ashley. when I look like Ashley i'm so taped, cinched and glued I feel like a performer on stage. Anyway I am looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-05-2015 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Prohibited subject removed

Are you going with anyone or is this a solo trip?
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-05-2015 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Prohibited subject removed

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    Wow go for it gurl, and take some pics to share too x

I will be alone but i'm making plans to meet friends and hang out.
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-05-2015 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Prohibited subject removed

Have a good time and enjoy yourself
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    That temporary boobs job sounds awful, if I'm being honest. Not only will you be out The price of a decent used car by the time your week is over, you might have seriously painful complications.

Which would be an awful way to ruin what sounds like an otherwise amazing week. Just sayin' ...

Hope your week is wonderful however you do it ... we wanna see pics of course :-)
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-05-2015 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Prohibited subject discussion removed
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleymasters View Post
    The point is when I dress I am thrilled with how I look and feel but, It feels somewhat hollow at times. It feels superficial. Frankly it is superficial. When i'm dressed I do truly love it, but under the presentation everything is taped, glued and painted.
    I wish you the best of luck.

From my perspective what you are doing is still superficial, just a different type of superficial. Don't get me wrong, I get what you are saying about it all somehow not feeling very real. I would love to have the power of a genie who could wiggle my nose and blink me into a perfect form of either gender, but nothing is going to make that happen. And I am quite curious as to what the temp boob job is going to look like with having a male's chest to begin with. Personally I highly doubt you are going to be able to achieve the breasts you dream of.

Gold Member
    Well if my math serves me rite; 3 X $ 2,500= $7,500.
    My daughter had a real Boob job done for about that much money
    about 8 years ago. And it has lasted 8 years.
    I guess I will stick to my temporary add ons with some glue.
    I guess I am just cheep...........Like the Birdie sings... Cheep- Cheep.
    Best of luck to you, I hope it works out for you, And you are happy.
    Rader

Woe quite the project you are planning At about 100 per hour I think I'll go with glue ons. Maybe several pair. It will be a good experience I amsure and2 you may decide transition is not for you. Good luck post your results and thoughts on the project while it is happening and when over Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Nadine, you're right that it could never be perfect. even with a genie I could feel perfect Monday and hate it Tuesday. I just want to be free to enjoy my time with out the upkeep that I have to do when I dress. I want to spend more time concentrating on how I feel and enjoying myself. but I agree is the results won't ever be exactly right.

I'm with the other gurls here. Not only is this type of boob job horrendously expensive for one day's worth of vicarious thrills, I doubt that you will find a doctor willing to give you consecutive daily injections to make the full effect last longer than 24 hours if that is your intent, given the potential medical complications involved.

Besides, consider the baseline that you will be working from. GG's who opt for breast augmentation already have some degree of boobage going on, and will generally be enhancing what they already have. That would essentially be their soft, pliable breast tissue which is easily stretched to begin with. In most cases, they will also not go the Dolly Parton route and opt for only one or two cup sizes up instead. Unless you already possess "man-boobs", your chest tissue is likely going to be quite firm and taut, with a limited amount of "give". So the most that you can realistically expect in the way of such temporary breasts is more along the lines of an "A" cup, or maybe a "B", tops.

Is it really worth all that money and effort for such a brief moment of euphoria? Besides, what if you expand your chest tissue too much and it doesn't go completely back to its original state? Do you really want a couple of bags of loose skin hanging off your chest afterwards, looking all the world like a pair of deflated balloons? And really, what kind of reputable doctor would agree to such a procedure for a non-transitioning male? The same kind who would also inject industrial grade silicone directly into a woman's posterior to give her a J. Lo or Kim Kardashian-style butt? It's been known to happen, and the long-term results are not pretty and often life-threatening.

If nothing else, this "temporary boob" fad is a gigantic rip-off that just serves to line the pockets the practitioners who provide this service. I mean, $2500 for maybe 1 liter of saline, a syringe, some local anesthesia, and a half-hour of the doctor's time??? Why not make a down payment on some choice swamp land in Florida instead if you're that free with your money?...

I have to agree with the other ladies Ashley; chances are you'll be way too sore to enjoy the temps.... just sayin"... Hope all works out for you,

Best,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Banned Read only
    Hi Ashley,

I'd be very happy to talk with your or meet up with you before or during or after your week vacation as a woman. I suspect we'll have some things to talk about. I tried PM'ing you, but your inbox is full. (With this thread, I am not surprised by that.) Anyway, if I can offer any help, please let me know.

Paula

Platinum Member
    I think the trip and all sounds fine, but seriously, very costly temporary physical modification thing is just too much for so little - but its your money. RE the acrylics, unless you're wearing them for several weeks, I wouldn't advocate acrylics either. That stuff doesn't come off all that easily. Instead check out customnailsolutions.com These are custom fitted to your nail beds, easily applied, stay on reliably, are easily removed and unless you lose them, very durable and long lasting.

Final observation - as a real life experience, its not all glam and princess. Think about going about your daily routine in the community where you live. That will tell you a lot more about yourself than an excursion to Dallas. (although that could be a lot of fun too!)
    Last edited by kimdl93; 02-06-2015 at 07:30 AM. Reason: compliance
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Temporary boobs instead of forms or some other kind of bra-stuffing? Sounds like one of my wet dreams come true--nobody is more breast-obsessed than I am. But when I return my brain to the real world, I have to ask myself, what kind of medical professional would do this kind of thing? And would I want to trust my body to someone who thinks it's an acceptable thing to be involved with? I can certainly relate to the potential thrill, but no matter how much extra money I might have lying around, I hope I would never take a step like that. I hope you'll find a way to have a wonderful week as a woman without this one little part of your plan.

Members...

By all means do have a great conversation about Ashley's planned week but please do NOT dwell on the temporary boob aspect - this is a subject prohibited by the rules - viz:

Rights of Content
    The following content is NOT allowed ANYWHERE on the forum and will be deleted.
    • The discussion of non-surgical breast enhancement is prohibited.
    I've tried to keep this thread open because I believe there are broader perspectives that may be discussed if we can just all keep our minds away from this one area....

Thank You All!
    Katey

Gone to live my life
    Hi Ashley,

Getting away for some girl time is a great thing and one has to do what one needs to do to feel good. I won't discuss "that which cannot be named " but would suggest you discuss this aspect with your therapist as I am sure that is not entirely what she meant by real life experience.

Good luck and regardless of what you decide . . . enjoy

Hugs

Isha

Hi Ashley,

Just to add on to the other great advice that has been espoused so far.

You have a golden opportunity (maybe a once in a lifetime ) to spend a total month enfemme. Do you want risk it, if something that I can't mentioned (wink wink) causes complications that may take some or all of your time away.

A little glue will get you very close to that experience, hell for the money spent, you can get the top of the line forms you can actually sleep in and wear 24/7, with no issue of side effects.

whatever you decide, have a great time !
    Gretch

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I sure hope you have a good time but, it all sounds a little over the top. Almost like a self imposed, forced feminization scenario. Which, IMHO, is an exhilarating fantasy. Also, a lot of wonderful fem time seems to be going to prep rather than enjoyment. When I get protracted solo time it's full fem but, never so extreme. And, recommended by a therapist? Is your Wife on board with this? No Honey do list while they vacation? Anyway, if you pull it off the pictures will be fabulous so please, do share.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Well do the complete job and see how you like it.
    You may not find it as a fun exercise than you thought.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well i hope you have the BEST TIME EVER! I wish I could do something like this. My only question is what is a temporary boob job

I would advise on using microlinks for the hair extensions, you can take them off yourself with a pair of pliers with out having to go back to the salon. As for the nails, don't have them rough up the nail before applying the acrylic, it makes it a lot easier to take off

168 hours dressed? With all the bosses out I snuck out (really) early on Friday (okay 9:30!), dressed at the airport stopover motel and went to the mall. After the obligatory fight with the wife (I did not tell her what I planned) she eventually joined me (I was really bored with my own company by then) and we watched (of all things!) a Whitney Houston tribute concert (I even managed to enjoy it) and had a meal afterward. 14 hours of being dressed in total. To be honest, I was fed up halfway through the show (with the dressed part, not the show, can you believe it!) Hair, nails, make-up, underwear, whatever, I was more than ready to get out! I cannot even fathom spending that much time continuously en femme. Good luck, I think I'll pass, sometimes these things are better imagined than executed.
    Last edited by Jenny Elwood; 02-08-2015 at 07:44 AM.

Paula, this is why I'm trying to get in touch with you, because you offered to talk with someone and I'd love to have someone to share with for a bit. And also because I've enjoyed your temperament in your posts, and the insight you've gained in your transitioning, though that's not my goal, at least not now, and I may be too old for that ever. But anyway, if you get any of these bottles tossed into the cybersea asking if you're available tomorrow morning while I'm passing through DFW, it would be fun to sit and chat for bit.
    Oh, I've sort of jumped way beyond the subject of the post -- sorry! But I can say that I fully understand Ashley's wanting to really go for it, marathon-style. Years ago when I was cding regularly, I used to spend lots of time en femme at home, working as my guy self but then going out at night, staying out late not because I'm a party girl but because I didn't want it to end. So I can understand 168 hours, though it's a personal best way beyond what most are able to accomplish. And I also understand Jenny's comment, about how even a wonderful fantasy can get old after so many hours of tight this and that, not to mention the shaving thing. What did the philosopher say -- moderation in all things? But even that needs to be moderated sometimes with extremes that stretch us and show us the limits of what we're doing. So Ashley, you go, girl! Wish we could all join you for a segment or three.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymasters View Post
    1. my therapist has suggested that I attempt the longest consecutive periods of immersion as I can and ad those experiences to my journal keeping.
    Are you saying that your therapist thinks this is a good idea? To what end, may I ask? Because really, at least to me, it does not seem all that clear what you mean by "immersion." You have titled the OP as "168 hours of womanhood." So does this mean that it is your intent to attempt to experience "womanhood" by dropping several thousand dollars on some super expensive services and products that many women would steer clear of?

If it is your intent to satisfy some crossdressing fantasy that you have, then by all means - have an absolute blast and enjoy yourself!!!

But if it is your intent to experience life as a "woman," this is *not* the way to do it.

And unless you identify as a mtf transsexual, which I cannot imagine you do given the substance of your post, why would you want to do that in the first place? It just doesn't make any sense. Unless, of course, it relates to the aforementioned fantasy, which there is absolutely nothing wrong with if that's your thing . . . .

Still, if this is what your therapist has signed off on, I would have some pretty serious concerns about the competency and background of your therapist. Unless you and your wife are one of the very fortunate few to have gobs and gobs of money to just throw away or spend without a care in the world, this seems like a horribly irresponsible idea to me, and one based completely upon fantasy . . . .