Thread: In a magic world you would....

In a magic world you would....

Just for fun

In a magic world (where you control the magic, and moral implications aside) you would.....????

- swap clothing between all men and women in the world.
    - swap clothing with a passersby woman on the street.
    - swap identity with your hot neighbor.

I know, I probably read to much magic inspired TG fiction . The above are common elements there.
    Last edited by Bima; 02-23-2015 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Language corrections and clarifications.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    ...........continuously morph into the mind's eye desire of whatever physical entity I choose to emulate.

And, I'd quit my job.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

in a magic world anything could be possible.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I would wear a dress all the time, but I would ride it out and see what happens.

Not sure exactly what I would do.

Perhaps I would magically alter the world to ensure that clothing stores always carried clothes with an absolute perfect fit to me. That would be handy.
    Perhaps I would ensure that this was considered the last item, and always on sale. :-)

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    ...........continuously morph into the mind's eye desire of whatever physical entity I choose to emulate.

And, I'd quit my job.
    Ditto, except for quitting my job...I own the business. I wonder if I'd be able to build cabinets in Jenny McCarthy's body with a painted on mini-dress and spiked heels? lol
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    I would turn all the pig headed males that take women for granted into the most helpless ditzy girlie girls you would find anywhere and then watch them struggle to cope with being that which they had previously taken advantage of and treated like an object to be used for their own pleasure.

I wouldn,t really want to use the magic for anything else. No dreams of world domination or bringing peace to all nations.
    However I may considder turning ALL soldiers uniforms into female clothing and all their weapons into mops & brooms so it was a guaranteed Clean Fight
    YAY I just worked out how to make a signature.
    Now if I only knew what to write

Careful what you wish for.
    This reminds me of a movie I saw years ago named "The Lathe of Heaven". In it the 'hero' was and affective dreamer. What he dreamed became the new reality. Didn't work out so well....good movie to watch sometime.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'd wave the wand and make it so it didn't matter anymore...

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Ah the thought of being able to do all kinds of wonderful things without anyone getting hurt.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    In a magical world I'd look like THIS!

jhccyyc.jpg

Oh! I do? I guess some of us make our own magic!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

D- for add or all the above!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I would try swapping identity with some hot starlet.
    No hot neighbours around here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would make it so we could wear whatever we want with out fear from anyone

I would wish for one common language on Earth, which every person would understand, read, and write at least as well as whatever language they now use.
    "But what is Truth? Is Truth unchanging law?
    We both have truths - are mine the same as yours?"

I wouldn't do anything to anyone else (unless they asked me to) - but I would change myself to a GG (I don't want to transition in "real life", but in a world where I could be a GG I would go for it)
    Last edited by justmetoo; 02-08-2015 at 12:39 AM.

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charona View Post
    I would wish for one common language on Earth, which every person would understand, read, and write at least as well as whatever language they now use.
    While I understand the sentiment of your post I would have to strongly dissagree.

There are some accents out there I find unbelievably sexy & if they were gone I woulde be terribly misserable.
    YAY I just worked out how to make a signature.
    Now if I only knew what to write

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    can i swap bank accounts with someone ??? I'm down for that....

I remember seeing a film years ago Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde. I would have a room storing my fem clothes so that as soon as i walk into it and say those magic words "I am a woman" i would be transformed into a stunning woman 30 or 40 years younger than i am now and stay that way till i had to change back to being a man again. Perhaps finding a nice woman to have a relationship with too.

It is a tempting suggestion Justmetoo, to turn in to a GG.

It made me ask a couple of questions how far I would go in that direction.

-Would I really want to change, definitively, from male to be a complete gg?
    -Would I rather want to be able to switch back and forth, at will, between being my male me and a gg-me?
    -Would I like to be a slightly modified gg-version of me, just changing body proportions, hair, sex etc, or would a like to be a gg as a complete new person, entirely new look, and with no traces of the old me?
    -Would I like to keep my face, albeit feminized, as I identify myself with my current face, or would I like to have a woman's face?
    -Would I only like to be a gg if I considered myself attractive or beautiful? (perhaps a sensitive issue, but I don't want to judge any gg from their look, it is more about me and how I would feel)
    -Would I remain attracted to women? Would I mind my sexual orientation have change if turning gg?

Thanks Justmetoo. Your message made me ask far to many questions to which I still have no definite answers to. But I will think about them. :-)

(Hmm... Tentatively, I am tending to that if I could turn in to a gg, with a womanly look that I personally liked a lot, I would probably be happy to do so. I am divided whether I would like to have a kind of feminized version of my male face, still recognizing the old me, or if I would like to have a very gg-like face, both options are tempting. For sexuality, I'm more hesitant as hetero, even if I would be fully female)

Perhaps, after all, imagined magic, sci-fi or similar, could perhaps be a good tool for self exploration to find out where ones limits are if no limits existed. :-)

/Bima
    Last edited by Bima; 02-09-2015 at 12:29 PM.

Platinum Member
    None of the above. Gosh, in a world where I had any sort of magical control, I hope I could find better uses. Otherwise, why spend all those years at Hogwarts.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt