Thread: 168 hours of womanhood.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

168 hours of womanhood.

Hello everybody,

This summer my wife and kids will be out of town for about a month visiting her family. This is a pretty normal occurrence. Of course whenever they're away I get to dress much more. This year I think I'm going to do more than that. For 168 consecutive hours, I will be en femme. Day, night, breakfast, lunch, dinner. I live about an hour north of dallas. So dressed in drab I will be leaving the house with a suit case full of Ashley's things. I will check in a dallas hotel, take a shower and get dressed en femme. My drab outfit will go to the bottom of my suitcase for the next week. I will then be going to a make up artist who will be covering my chest tattoos with semi-permanent make up. The nail salon for a mani/pedi with a set of acrylic nails and eyebrow wax. The hair salon for a full head of extensions. (bye bye wig). Lastly to a Doctors office where I will be getting a temporary boob job. The rest of my week will be filled with shopping, clubbing, meeting friends to eat and hang out, or just whatever I feel like doing. I've considered adding six flags to the trip also. I'm even going to swim en femme, something I've never dreamt of trying to pass before.
    Now I can already hear some of the replies. Let me be the first to say, I know this is all very extravagant and expensive for just one week. On top of all of it, the last day I have to go have the nails and extensions removed at the salon. It's going to be a few thousand just for the week. There are a few good reasons for doing it though. 1. my therapist has suggested that I attempt the longest consecutive periods of immersion as I can and ad those experiences to my journal keeping. 2. how often do married crossdressers get to really go all out and be super glam. 3. because I want to feel like a princess.
    The point isn't just to blow money on feeling glam (though I do enjoy it). The point is when I dress I am thrilled with how I look and feel but, It feels somewhat hollow at times. It feels superficial. Frankly it is superficial. When i'm dressed I do truly love it, but under the presentation everything is taped, glued and painted. and there are so many limits. With my wig I can't swim or wear it up. My nails always fall off so easily because I don't want to glue them so well they're hard to remove. I hate the way my tattoos look on my cleavage. It's hard to wear forms in something strapless. I just want to feel like i'm not dressed up while i'm being Ashley for a week. I want to look like I feel. When i'm in drab I feel like Ashley. when I look like Ashley i'm so taped, cinched and glued I feel like a performer on stage. Anyway I am looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-05-2015 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Prohibited subject removed