Thread: Working while underdressed and loving it.

Working while underdressed and loving it.

Since I'm off on Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays and the wife works M-F, I have free days to do as I wish within limits. Last Friday it was cold so I put on V.S. panties, pantyhose and bra (filled with my own water baloons) over which I wore my work jeans, tee shirt, Sweat shirt and hoodie. The bulk of the shirts hid any signs of bra straps, also I could reach up under the shirts and withdrawl the boobs if anyone was headed in my direction. After dressing I proceeded outside and carried up bundles of insulation into my garage attic. I spent most of the day dressed this way until 3 PM when my SO is released from her school duties. It was a fantastic day. I plan on doing some "self help"projects again today while wearing my new shaper I bought at Kohls yesterday in Carbondale IL.

Its so much fun doing anything a bit girly isn't it.
    Hugs

I had to be extra careful not to slip on attic stairs and burst my boobs.That would have be a chilling experience since temps were in the 30's (F)

It's a great feeling Veronica, to dress and not being in fear of being caught. I am having the time of my life, because my wife is away on vacation. I can dress very enfem every day and also wear my sexy night clothes when I go to bed. I have three more weeks before she return home. (obviously I am retired)

Gone to live my life
    Hi Veronica,

Sounds like a great day for you. Dressing and getting some DIY done.

Hugs

Isha

Yes, Mary Poppins had it right -- a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Quote Originally Posted by veroncia View Post
    I had to be extra careful not to slip on attic stairs and burst my boobs.That would have be a chilling experience since temps were in the 30's (F)
    Lacey Leigh had a great line about this ... "a new meaning of 'my water broke' " ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Hope you used the girlie insulation. You know, the pink stuff.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Isn't it great to be able to do routine everyday things while dressed -- even underdressed.

Regarding your boobs, I highly recommend using sections of pantyhose legs with the ends tied, filled with raw rice or rea small beans. You get good weight, they are soft and take the shape of any bra, they will shake and jiggle when you move, you can make them any size, and most importantly, they won't burst and leave you drenched. If you can't afford any sort of manufactured breast forms whatsoever, this is a great safe alternative. Used 'em for years until I finally bought my first forms.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    Same for me too, love just spending time in silky panties hose and a bra under my clothing. I like to wear loose cotton joggers and feel my panty hose rub against them all day long.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Back when underdressing was pretty much all I could do, I found that it was incredibly distracting and made it difficult to concentrate on the job at hand. Now, many years later, the gentleman of the family does the chores and projects and the lady takes her pleasure in more social activities.