Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you remember...

Can you remember...

Perhaps because it is the heart of winter, but have been very retrospective lately. Began thinking of all the dressing firsts in life...

1. First time trying on nylon stockings (yes, real nylon with a seam).
    2. First time in a nice pair of strappy high heels.
    3. First time in a bra with real breast forms.
    4. First time fully dressed with a really nice wig that brought it all together...got a little teary eyed then.

Your first time memories....?

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    The first time that I went out shopping crossdressed in the early 1990's, was at a intimate apparel store in Seattle. I was looking for breast forms. I called ahead and talked to a lady and she told me that she did that all of time for us. I was scared but ventured into the store, where the owner showed me forms and I selected my first forms. After we were done we talked for a while, then I was really scared to go leave the store. The owner told me to do what her mother told her when she was a young girl and scared, "head up, boobs out and walk'. I remembered that whenever I'm in a similar situation.
    Dana Ryan

Age 14, tried on sisters hose, mom's nylons, sisters dress, mom's bra, girdle. Ecstasy, but very ashamed afterwards. Stopped until bought some pantyhose in 1996, through the mail. 2005, 51 yo, bought more p.h. through mail, then started buying at thrift stores. First dress, a purple sleeveless, a bit short for me, ordered first high heels, in 2005, bought 2 used short wigs. Was renting a room with a person then, had to wait until she was sleeping, then i would go into the bathroom, and was mesmerized by the lady in the mirror. Then, bough more thriftstore dresses, bought foundation, lipstick, eye mascara, brow stick. Went 80 miles away, finally got the guts to go out inpublic, for two days, got pulled over by a cop once then. Was shouted at by guys, honked at, gave a guy a battery jump, as he told his kids not to look.

That's great Dana: "Head up, boobs out and walk"... made my day!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

I don't remember most of my firsts- they were nearly 30 years ago. But last Friday I got a corset and I am truly in love .
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Yes I remember all four well enough although the memory may be a little distorted with age.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I can't reemember my own name half of the time. How do you expect me to remember what took place nearly 50 years ago?

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    In a short answer, yes, I remember all of these things. Vividly. And every time I luxuriate in femininity, I feel pretty much the same way. Oh my...a pink cloud just engulfed me.

I was 11 or 12 and my mother's Playtex OBG was hanging over the bath tub calling me to try it on, so I did and have hooked ever since.

Numbers 3 and 4, definitely, because they were both very recent. And awesome. As for number 1, I have never had any of those, but hosiery was the first desire and still is my favorite...the first time I wore pantyhose was a very long time ago. The first time I wore them with shaved legs was recent though. And it was.....awesome.

I remember trying on my first pair of nylons. They were in my mother's drawer, and were ORANGE! Stockings, not pantyhose. I don't remember her ever wearing them...It was a rush, and after that, I'd sneak in there when I was home alone to try some of the other pairs on. I was maybe 13 years old at the time. I forgot all about that, until now. Never again was I to wear orange hosiery!

I remember those things but what stands out in my mind was the time I was drab shopping for some lingerie.
    I bought a bustier with garters, matching panty and sheer black seamed hose. The young lady at the register was trying to be cute and said, "you're going to look so darling in these".
    I looked her right in the eye and said, "I certainly hope so, thank you!" took my bag and walked out.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Cheryl, I love it! She is probably still trying to decide if you were joking or not.

Number 1 for me was at least 67 years ago so no claims for weak memories! What was the thread again?

Yes, I remember all of these things. Each one a treasured memory. But the sweetest is first time looking in the mirror and seeing a woman looking back. Worth its weight in gold.

I remember my first bra like yesterday , it was my older teen sisters and it was so sexy , a black lace cup underwire 36B . I don't remember my first set of forms because I was a teen boy with tits . An older sexy woman had looked me in the eye smiled and whispered to me
    "your tits are bigger than mine honey , you should be wearing a bra" . When I did get that bra on me and adjusted myself into those cups I was so excited I thought I might feint. I knew straight away how a bra was supposed to fit and feel , and look in the mirror and its wonderful .

My first stockings were about 2 weeks later , I had gotten caught right away by mom ,wearing my sisters bra and long legged pantie girdle. My mom made me promise not to wear my sisters lingerie anymore , so when I wanted to dressup desperately next , I went to my mothers lingerie drawer, and found not just her brassieres , but open bottom girdles with garters , stockings and slips too . That is what I was wearing the second time I got caught.

My first heels and my first dress were not for many yrs (in my 30s and forties respectively) my first heels were womens black size 10 with a 2" heel very plain , now I love open toe slingbacks and maryjanes with 3"heels . My first skirt and blouse was on ebay in my 40s along with eye makeup and a wig that I hated . Now I don't try to pass , just look attractive and feel sexy . I have perfected the most feminine looking hairstyle you can imagine , with a mans haircut for starters. I call it the "sissy flip" using a womens haircomb . Now I fill up a 42C in my support bras and go about underdressed every day.
    Last edited by tammie; 02-06-2015 at 04:50 PM.

Wow. I remeber the first time wearing:
    silky panties (4 yrs old)
    a skirt (6 yrs old)
    A silky blouse (7 yrs old)
    a dress (10 yrs old)
    one piece swimsuit (12 yrs old)
    A bra (12 yrs old)
    Pair of nylons ( 12 yrs old)
    a nice wig (28 yrs old)
    a pair if breast forms (30 yrs old)
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

I'm with Jocelyn and Jorja (the Js)
    Most of the firsts were in the 1960s for me, when I was a kid. I can barely remember stuff from last week, much less half a century ago! lol
    As far as fully dressing with wig, makeup, etc. - I can remember a few times, but forget which happened when. First shopping trip en femme is one of the few firsts I can remember much about at all, and even then a lot of the details are becoming more fuzzy.

Many, many memories and so very many dressing firsts inside those. Most were so long ago that the when and where is a blur. However, I can still remember the euphoria of those virgin encounters like they happened just yesterday.

No I cannot remember. Those were too long ago and as I get older, I forget what I did the day before.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Platinum Member
    Yes, but sadly because most occurred over the past ten years. Except the wig. I tried one on back in my early 20s and was started by the sight of a woman looking back at me. I was frightened, not so much that I was pretty, but because it looked so right.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    No I cannot remember. Those were too long ago and as I get older, I forget what I did the day before.
    How true!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

what Kim and Carla said tells my story! lol

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    First time fully dressed and out for all to see was when I was 19 years old at a Halloween party. Had my sister do a great makeover on me and I swear I looked so good I wanted to take myself home and have my way with me. I had been dressing off and on for quite some time before that but my sister was a professional model and had all the stuff to get me all dolled up. I was a big hit at the party.
    I want to be this girl!

I remember finding a bag of my mothers "sexy clothes" in the basement storeroom when I was about 12 years old. Suffice it to say, I imagined it was a gift from the gods placed here on Earth for my personal exploration.

I can't help but remember 1 and the bra part of 3 that was on my first time ever with my girlfriend, the strappy heels came a little later with her. I didn't need a wig until I had been dressing for many years and I didn't use real silicone forms until I got more serious about my own wardrobe in the early 2K's. But I remember each one and those first times too. All were very special events for me. Some were almost tear jerking with the effect and sensations they induced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!