Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back from the brink

Hi April

I did wonder how come you had gone quiet and the picture is a little disconcerting. I hope you will be ok, you need to give yourself more credit it's been a tough year for you!

x

April, here's hoping that today is better than yesterday and tomorrow is better than today!

And here's a big hhuuuuu gggggg!

Hugs, Bria

Good morning April gusts a not to say hi and let u know we r thinking of u aver day love cindy

Hi April. Just thinking of you!
    Suzanne

April, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling depressed and I admire your courage and dedication in being honest about it to everyone here. Good for you and I'm glad you feel better!
    Last edited by ReineD; 02-14-2015 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Don't know what I was thinking. This is not about me.
    Reine

I think that the world is a beautiful place and every one of us has our own individual beauty. Please don't ever leave this place before we have had a chance to appreciate all of yours.

Hay Apirl hope your days a going good sunny here in NC. Thinking of u. Iam pretty sure aver body would like to here from u if u get time. Keeping u i my thoughts love cindy

So I get out tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty good about it, I know it's not going to be all butterflies and unicorn farts but I feel that I have some pretty good tools and the worst of its behind me.
    Anyway, thanks everyone for your support.

So good to here that April we miss u hope to here from u soon. Keep up the work and we r here if u need us love cindy

I'm enticed to listen to what you have to say as many of us don't have the words to express how we truly feel for fear of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. You had an experience that was life building and even helpful to many who deal with depression on a daily basis. I love your strength and courage for taking the time to lay out your struggles, fears and needs.

So I'm out of the clink, back in the real world. I'm actually going to miss all the people I met there. Both the staff and patients were great and it was a worthwhile experience. my psychiatrist asked if I'd be interested in doing anything like speaking with professionals in the industry about trans and our needs and issues. She felt I'd be good at it. I think I'd enjoy doing that as long as it wasn't to large a crowd. I spoke candidly with a lot of the staff who were genuinely curious and wanted to learn about me and trans people in general. I decided to share with a few of the other patients and was very well received on all three occasions and will be staying in contact with those ladies.
    For any of you who might be feeling self conscious about your height, all I can say is don't! That place was filled with Amazonians! One staff member was like 6'2 at least. I made fast friends with a beautiful Nordic goddess of a woman who was 6' and there were probably 1/2 a dozen women around 5'10.
    Anyway, time to take the skills I've learned and apply them

That is so good to here gf we welcome u back love cindy