Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It could be the little things that out you.

I always forget to remove my earings.

I can really relate to all of these anecdotes!

What has been getting me curious glances lately is my fragrance and deodorant. Even if I remember to wash my face (which I always forget to do), I smell like a fresh powdered babe with a dash of sexiness. Very unique smells when helping a neighbor change a tire.

"Oh, he must be gay."

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    My worst so far was just last month. I gave a website template to a work colleague, only to realise when I was at home later that evening, that the footer link was directed to my femme website. Had to take the site down temporarily until I could get to alter the files concerned under the guise of an update. Luckily, he isn't PC savvy, but it caused me a little heart thumping...Phew!

Tonight, Facebook also recommended on my femme Facebook account, "People You May Know". Three to be precise. A work colleague of my wife, a girl I worked with a few years back and saw just last week, topped off by one of my nieces, in her early twenties. Hope none look too hard when my boat race appears on their accounts, as "Tranny You Might Like to Out".

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk