Thread: Anyone has experienced hrt with estradiol valerate pills( progynova) sublingually?

Question Anyone has experienced hrt with estradiol valerate pills( progynova) sublingually?

Hi everybody, I started my transition 8 years ago, I used to take estrofem pills sublingually, which are estradiol hemihydrate, micronized estradiol and I got an amazing feminization!!!!! Unfortunately these pills were discontinued in my country, so with my endocrinologist we are planning to take progynova, estradiol valerate sublingually, he told me there is little difference between the pills, so my questions are, anyone has experienced taking progynova sublingually??? What about feminization????? Are these pills effective in this way???? It takes me between 10 and 15 minutes to dissolve the pills under the tongue!!!! I like the sublingual method because it avoids the first pass through the liver and enters more quicky into the bloodstream, and the estradiol levels are higher too!!! Any advice????? Experiences????? Thanks to all !!!!!

Hi it sounds good but I just take estradiol in pill form. My liver is doing fine I'm told. Good luck to you though.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

The Mad Scientist
    I take the estradiol and DO let it dissolve under my tongue.
    I have had excellent results in 9 weeks and no liver impact despite my age.

Specifics about the pills or the exact formulation is unknown to me.