Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: shaved legs

I've never really had much body hair. I just shaved my legs recently and nobody's noticed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have been shaving my legs all the time for over a year now. I hardly wear shorts so no one notices. I recently started shaving my arms. My excuse is I have been having outbreaks of eczema that I had as a child. I say I shaved the hair off as the ointment I use to control it is so thick that it sticks all over the hair (and it does) and makes a mess. No hair,no mess.

I stay completely hair free, except for my head. Love it love it!
    Get some looks but really no questions about the arms.
    Legs are so nice and slick.
    Feels so good with fresh sheets! Lol,Yes!

I have been shaving my entire body for years now, rarely wore shorts but lots of short sleeve shirts. When I started shaving my arms at new job, I thought someone might comment...no one ever did. I find the feeling of a freshly shaved body to be heavenly. I recently started shaving my head, since there wasn't much hair on it anyway. The only hair I have left are my eyebrows, which I stated to my wife I wanted to shave also, she kind of nixed the idea, but I may do it anyway. Nobody has ever said anything. We were recently at a nude resort, about half of everyone shaves some or all of their bodies, mostly pubs. I was in the communal shower shaving, when two couples walked in. Older couple and a younger couple, the younger female asked if I would shave her legs cause she hated to do it. Everyone should do it! It's wonderful!!

Just a suggestion. If you are worried about comment on a shaved body or legs, take up swimming or cycling.

My wife helps me wax my body. She loves to giggle as I flinch, I still love her.

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    I stated before I started shaving my legs due to a spray adhesive accident. I started shaving my pits as an in your face to a public restaurant. I was wearing a tank top and told I had the change my shirt due to my underarm hair. So my then wife and I left. I started thinking what if I didn't have the hair? Walked into a rite aid and purchased a razor n cream and shaved the hair off. Walked back to the restaurant and waited in line. The hostess politely mentioned that I need a change of shirt ( just local pizza joint not fancy) due to the hair. I raised up my arms and stated what hair? If the lady sitting in the table by the window with a tank top on can eat here now why can't I? After I sat down and had my pizza I realized how much better my underarms felt. Now I shave pretty much everything except my arms just trim them. When I paint I shave the forearm hair so the paint doesn't stick to the hair.

Chris63, ive had good results with a product called bikinizone, around me its at target, cvs or walgreens

Just started shaving my legs a few months ago... Wow what a feeling! But I've been asked my my sister and mom if I shaved my legs and I said yep I wanted to see what it was like but now that I'm planning on telling them about myself I'll tell the truth. If they don't like it I do not care....

I only shave my underarms but epilate what little there is on my chest, arms and legs. I have done this for a long time.

Has anyone noticed? Maybe.

Has anyone said anything? Never

Would it matter? Shouldn't

You could go crazy worrying about what other people think.

Jeri

Though I have shaved my legs many times, I don't now. For whatever reason, practically all of the hair on my legs has just fallen off gradually over the years. Maybe because I wear pantyhose so often? I really don't know, but I do love my smooth legs... and kind of miss the act of shaving. I actually enjoyed it as a way to of being in touch with my femininity.

I have shaved/epilated my entire body now for about 2 years and wherever I go nobody seems to notice recently I visited friends for lunch, it was a lovely hot day so we had lunch outside I was wearing a short sleeved shirt, shorts and pumps none of my friends noticed that I was completely void of hair at all. What I am trying to say is that I think as time goes by there is a greater acceptance of the "male" shaved body than before, long may this be the case.

hi, bobbi,
    I'm thinking pumps mean something different in Europe than in the US? In the US, I believe they're women's shoes with a heel (at least "kitten heel" or taller). If you were wearing those I would think people might comment on them even if they said nothing about shaved legs.

I just shaved my legs and arms tonight. I will have to go to work tomorrow morning, and I'm sure eventually I will see my family, but if I am questioned about it, I will just tell them that a lot of guys shave their legs as well as athletes. If they want to judge me, then that's their prerogative.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-25-2015 at 12:14 AM. Reason: no need to quote OP

My mom, she questioned me a few weeks ago. I simply replied that I felt like shaving them. From the public I may get a few glances, like today at 7/11 this man looked at me from head to toe. I ignored it, but I felt that it was due more to being checked out. I'm in California, so men with shaved legs is not that uncommon. I actually see it a lot around my college campus.

i epilate my whole body
    and yes a lot of people have commented
    my answer is "what you gonna do about it"

its your body so do your thing

In the uk and Europe pumps mean tennis or very casual shoes, sorry for the mix up

I regularly epilate all my body hairs.
    Over the period of time, hair density is reduced.
    I feel great wearing panty after epilating body hairs and applying body cream all over my body.

I have been shaving my legs for years. Nobody (including my family) has commented. Not a big deal to me if they did.

I shave regularly and have since high school. It started off as a runners thing that I never stopped. I still run for enjoyment so nobody looks twice.

why should people bother or be concerned about a man with shaved legs I started to shave my legs because of long distance cycling (London to Paris in 4 days for charity) I found out that if you fall off a cycle wound cleaning and dressing was easier. Life just progressed from there to total body shaving, I have never looked back , also quicker to get dry after a shower, love it

I shave my legs almost everyday.I've been doing if for about four years. I haven't had anyone say anything to me ...I love being smooth and whatever maintenance it takes I'll do it...after real girls have to.

Hugs

Kimmi

Oops typo should be after all

when i was younger and going to the gym everyday i would shave. it was a good thing for wight lifters and wrestlers to shave there entire body. i kept doing it as the years went by that noone qustioned it.

As I myself have found, everybody walks around these days with there nose in their cellphone. Stuck in their own little world, to pass comment on why you shave your legs as a guy or not. I shaved my legs during winter and found that I liked it. I also found that until I shaved my legs I used to sweat whilst I slept. When I started to let my hair grow back I found that I started to sweat again. That my wife encouraged me to keep my legs shaved permanently

Quote Originally Posted by bobbi46 View Post
    I started to shave my legs because of long distance cycling (London to Paris in 4 days for charity)
    Wow. Gotta respect someone who can bike across the channel.