Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could turn into a gg, how would you like to look?

My female self but with real boobies
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    This would do ...

13901332400_d45315b689_z.jpg

I could stand to lose a few pounds. I'm pretty happy with being 5'7" and having size 8 shoes.

Would do for me too. Ooh lovely!!

If you mean if I had a choice it would be similar to Marisa Tomei. Like in The Movie My Cousin Vinny where she played Mona Lisa Vito.

Bette Paige.

I would want to be the female version of me. More or less my female self. I would want to keep my size and really want to keep my hair.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I got a secret crush on Juliana Rancic.......would not mind looking like her that at all......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    HOT! Oops, can't post, too short. Ok....DAMN HOT!

Would love to look as beautiful as Milena Velba!

Just like my idol Carrie Underwood.

Lindsey Vonn--athletic and feminine.

To pick a known female - maybe a Taylor Swift, or Jennifer Anniston, or Helen Mirren - each has a particular look, for a woman of their age, that I like.

Mostly, I would want to fit women's readily available sizes in shoes and other garments, so probably a little shorter (although I think I am around he same height as Ms. Swift), slimmer smaller hands and feet, and a full head of hair! I do prefer a lighter hair color, on the blonde side (but not bleached or platinum blonde), or certain shades of red hair. I don't care about being able to recognize my current face; it's nothing to write home about (but I do like my eye color, so I would keep that). :P

A young Pam Anderson, before all the black makeup and enhanced boobs.
    young pam 2.jpeg
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 04-05-2015 at 09:01 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Kathy Bates in her prime!

just like my idol stevie nicks

Just a few less wrinkles and scars, a little less tummy, and I'd be quite happy.

Bobbi

a look like sandra bullock in the blind side

Kim kardashian here!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I would be a slimmer, have a full head of hair, I would be me.

I love makeup, so I would want a perfect blank canvas to make up. First choice: Choi Ji Woo, Korean actress (Winter Sonata and many others). Second choice: Michelle Phan (Youtube makeup guru).

Scaled down to somewhere between 5'2" and 5'7" tall, with weight and figure proportionate to height, and a C to D cup bust. Feminized version of me would be fine - more feminine face shape, slightly smaller nose, smaller hands, smaller feet, etc... I'd be quite happy with not being super skinny. Like they say in the song "all about the Bass", I'd want "all the right curves in all the right places", but I wouldn't want to be a size two! Size 8 to 10 would be fabulous! (I'm a 14 to 16 skirt and 16 to 18 top now...)
    Last edited by Ceera; 02-10-2015 at 11:37 AM.

I'd be quite content with my current femme presentation with a nose job. Maybe a few inches shorter.

This is something that has always bothered me about my crossdressing. My wife says I'm more of a feminist than she is, but when I dress, I seem to be acting out my more juvenile fantasy of what a woman should look like -- a hottie! And that's what I'd want to be. I don't mean ****ty bordering on a streetwalker, but you know -- high heels and fishnet stockings, tight skirts and tops, a bit more bum than is real and breasts worth touching. I try to be elegantly casual about it, but can't ignore that I'm not becoming a granola girl in sandals. I'm still happy women have the vote and more control over their lives, but that's not the point of Gina! Her style is to be attractive, and that attracts attention and makes it even more likely that someone will look and see through the costume and persona -- not quite exhibitionism, but something akin. So it turns out I want to be someone I'd look at and maybe lust after but never be dating, much less marrying and perhaps not even admiring except for the beauty part -- which is what, mine or some cultural imposition -- which isn't where my usual politics would take me. Is that hypocritical? Am I someone I don't really want to be? But a big part of me wants to be Gina.

Oh, what a cruel thought to put in a girls head! If I could be younger, this would be nice. But if I were to be around my age, I'd love to look like Kristen Johnston.
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”