Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could turn into a gg, how would you like to look?

If you could turn into a gg, how would you like to look?

In the "magic world" thread, Justmetoo inspired me to ask the following question:

If you could turn into a gg, say by magic, science or by any means, how would you look in the best of all worlds?

- Would you be essentially a feminized version of yourself, or would you look like a complete different (yet female) person?
    Would you look like someone else, say a celebrity, or would you be unique?
    - Would you like to keep your own face, albeit feminized, or would you like to have the look of a woman's face?
    - Is it important to be attractive/beautiful, or would any look do as long as you would be a gg?

Personally, I would like to be stylish/attractive (which strangely enough seems important for me), but I am divided whether I would like to have a feminized version of my male face (perhaps not that beautiful as a woman), still comfortably recognizing the old me, or if I would like to have a very woman-like face, manifesting an ultimate and undeniable change. Both options are, somehow, equally tempting :-)

/Bima
    Last edited by Bima; 02-09-2015 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Editorial corrections

How would I look? Like the girl next door also a little shorter than what I am now (I'm 6'4"), maybe like 5'5"?

Being overly beautiful isn't important to me but I would love to be more feminine in appearance rather than Shrek in a dress, at least that how I view myself anyways. I would keep my face as I want to remember who I am as I don't want to become someone different. Then again Fiona is cute in her green dress....hmmmmmmmm

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Thin, gorgeous, and Japanese.

Give science long enough and it will become possible, that's the annoying thing.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Aspiring Member
    If science fiction fantasy could be reality, I would want to be a 5' 10" version of Marilyn Monroe, or Ginger Rogers. As long as I can get my old guy self back and be me again when the novelty wears off!!

I actually like me the way I am. But it would be nice to have smaller feet, like a womens size 11 or 12 instead of 15/16s would be great........Oh, and be 50 pounds lighter!!!

I'd like to be a bombshell. Who would admit to wanting to be coyote ugly?

Jodi

Young and good looking. Maybe not a bombshell but just attractive.

Like many I would make some changes ...
    I'd like to be 5'6" about 120# and average figure, nothing exotic (read busty or big butt).
    A feminized facial structure would suit me just fine as I would prefer to be unique and not look like someone else just for the sake of being female.
    The only other thing I would change is that I would like to be 25 again with all the knowledge I've acquired through the years.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    I would love to keep my long legs, have a large bust, but not too big, just over a handful. Think my hair should be dark brown and not too thin with some nice hips and bum curves. Def not over weight.

I would be a girly girl, heels stockings and all the lingerie & make up products I can get my nice manacured hands on.

Face would be small nose and chin, big eyes plump cheeks and natural eye lashes and big dangly earrings. Healthy and a non smoker.

Oh I wish lol maybe in my next life my wishes will come true
    Last edited by petrahughes; 02-09-2015 at 02:22 PM.

I would like to look the same as when I was twenty, real boobs would help.

Yep! I did look good then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

yeah, I'm with Nikkilovesdresses on this one!!

I would look like a cute japanese girl

Banned Read only
    Bima,
    If magic wasn't involved I'm happy enough to look like my avatar !
    Waving the magic wand, well lets try something new every day !!

Notwithstanding the obvious "choose a twenty-something starlet" that flashed through my lizard-brain in a couple of picoseconds... if I think longer and deeper about it, I think it would be a woman who has retained their natural beauty relatively naturally through the years... me feminised...? Maybe - but if I had to choose a look for longevity (and accept that anno domini will catch up with all of us...) then it has to be a look like... Jane Fonda...?

jane-fonda.jpg

And I'd take her look at any age between 20-50...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I would love to be about 5'8 - 5'10...long blonde natural hair that i could braid, ponytail or wear down, about a size 6-8 with a really nice rack!

I'd want to look like Nicole Kidman before getting into all that silly surgery nonsense.
    Small pert boobs.... and that hair!

I'd like to be a younger version of myself. I was fairly good looking when I was young, and was often mistaken for a woman when I was in male mode. Even when I had facial hair. Ah, those were the days.

A femme version of myself, with 3 sisters I think I would look good, and Katey, Hanoi Jane really?

Sarah Silverman.

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    A feminine version of me would be enough, with real boobs, vagina, hair and of course, smaller foot size.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    No real surprises here.

My Mom when she was a bit younger.

I duuno maybe somethingIMG_2700_resize2.jpg like this?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I would love to be a slim and tall blonde girl in my mid twenties with long legs that look stunning and sheer black tights. Can I be greedy and have another two wishes I wish I could be Kate Middleton and Brooke Shields in her younger days.

Banned Read only
    Sophia Loren, Jane Mansfield, Anne Margret, Ursula Andress, Raquel Welsh would do fine for me. Until then, this will have to do.
    Last edited by Jorja; 02-09-2015 at 07:25 PM.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NANNETTE View Post
    I would love to be a slim and tall blonde girl in my mid twenties with long legs that look stunning and sheer black tights. Can I be greedy and have another two wishes I wish I could be Kate Middleton and Brooke Shields in her younger days.
    From my vantage point, Brooke Shields is still in her younger days!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt