Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could turn into a gg, how would you like to look?

How would I like to look? BETTER!! Well anyway I would like to look like Andie MacDowell. I think she has aged very well and always has looked good. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Fantasy world...I'd love to be a red headed vixen with more than ample bosom. Not sideshow freak big, but very full. I'd want a sultry thin female form because I'm a rather large man to begin with. Again this is fantasy so might as well enjoy everything there is to enjoy.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

Recently, I have this annoyingly obsessive visual-crush on Alisyn Camerota

2013-05-30-Alisyn Camerota.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Christie Camelle View Post
    Oh, what a cruel thought to put in a girls head! If I could be younger, this would be nice. But if I were to be around my age, I'd love to look like Kristen Johnston.
    I think those first images are actually Danielle Fishel, aka Topanga from Boy Meets World/Girl Meets World
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

I'd like to have a slightly narrower face, with higher cheekbones, and a thinner nose.

But what I'd really like to have is longer, thinner fingers and toes. In the late 1980's, When I started playing piccolo with the Baltimore Municipal Concert Band, the first clarinetist sitting behind me, who had only ever seen me play tenor sax, said, "Wow. You're a really good piccolo player. I am surprised you can get those little fat fingers to fit a piccolo."
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Marcia Polari View Post
    A feminine version of me would be enough, with real boobs, vagina, hair .
    Definitely what I would want.

Hi Jenara, while I personally lean more toward the sideshow freak side, I think Christina Hendricks may be a good visual of the "you" you have described? Just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenara View Post
    Fantasy world...I'd love to be a red headed vixen with more than ample bosom. Not sideshow freak big, but very full. I'd want a sultry thin female form because I'm a rather large man to begin with. Again this is fantasy so might as well enjoy everything there is to enjoy.

I would like to look very much like the woman I am when I am dressed. Of course I would like to look more feminine and beautiful and a bit younger but I'd still want to be me. One of the most appealing feminine characterstics I admire like any guy is sexiness and I'd certainly want that shining through if I was a GG.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitneyCD View Post
    Hi Jenara, while I personally lean more toward the sideshow freak side, I think Christina Hendricks may be a good visual of the "you" you have described? Just a thought!
    She is a perfect representation of who I'd wanna be. I actually envisioned her after I typed it.

I would like to look young, attractive, feminine, with girlish features. It's great to fantasize about being totally feminine. While I look all right in a dress, I would like to look more like a real girl!
    Love, Sabrina

I have to say I don't like these kinds of threads. The OP is a fantasy question and serves to reinforce the view of many outsiders that CDs are just acting-out their fantasies. Probably some of us are, but for many others it's a way of exploring a real part of ouselves.

If I would just pick one kind of look, I would probably have a squarish face, with high cheek bones, a narrow chin, a narrow long nose, a large face to head ratio, and plump happy lips. I would probably still see something of my current self when I look in the mirror, but not necessarily very much, just a hint.

I would have a rich dirt-blond, at least, shoulder-long hair, often put it up in a fancy bun of some sort at the back of my head, just to show of my beautiful long slim neck :-). I'm fascinated of all the things that women use to set up their hair, so I would probably have that too, and my far to big brown designer sunglasses would probably crown my head.

Narrow shoulders, even narrower waist, slim built, a straight back, a fairly normal behind, and a sizable, yet not too large, forward pointing rack. Perhaps between 5 feet 3 inches to 5 feet 6 inches, but I don't need to be tall, just have very nice proportions.

Would love to wear gold hoop ear rings, a matching necklace, a bracelet or two, a slim golden watch, and a few rings. Would probably dress more or less as I do in my profile picture (right now with a leopard patterned blouse, a black knee-long skirt, black heels) and perhaps a black Chanel or LV tote and a nice long beige or black coat that accentuate my narrow waist. Would definitely go for long red nails.

Would happily be a total knockout :-)

/Bima

P.S. That would be a real part of me. That's how I feel I should have been in the best of worlds, and I will continue to dream.
    Last edited by Bima; 02-12-2015 at 06:45 PM.

i would love to have the face expression of Selena gomez, don't know why but i find something special on it.

Kristie, you look fabulous!
    Love, Sabrina

That's a hard question as I used morph software awhile back to see what I'd look like crossed with various female faces and had too many to choose from. I can narrow it down to five looks I'd wish for:

First is the redhead version. The brunette at the end was my favorite until my attraction to redheads from when I was young resurfaced.

For second through fifth, I wanted to make them all second place, they're all so close. But next would be myself morphed with Melanie Lynski, third is a morph with Judy Greer, and the last two, as the first are just random models.

As for the fashion look, it would be upscale secretary and casual.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would be very happy with the Blake Lively edition.

My exact height body same complexion plus a little in the hips and boobs.

i will never change my face but maybe adorn myself in red hair...

Gina Gershon

I'd like to look like Sophie Marceau or Natalie Wood. A really stunning, feminine woman who makes heads turn as she walks down the street.

SophieMarceaucouch.jpg

I would like to be 30-35 years younger, and height/weight proportionate. Blond or dark black hair. Most importantly I would wish to be very healthy and very fem.

Diana-Dors-Feet-382731.jpg

Diana Dors would be nice

barbara eden.jpg

I have always wanted to look like this.

I wish the pantyhose still came in the plastic eggs! I miss those

Kate Middleton. She has great sex appeal, but with being modest.
    Erin Gray. Growing up she was on Buck Rogers and Silver Spoons and she had the total package in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Beth View Post
    I wish the pantyhose still came in the plastic eggs! I miss those
    Agreed. I do too.
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-15-2015 at 01:21 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please edit if no one has posted after your last post

MMMMM let me think, ( I know I shouldn't do that) 5'6" to 5'7" 25 ish 120# 36c-32-34 nice to look at.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????