As I sit here and write this, I'm nervous anxious and in a place where it feels like every predator known to man is going to come out of the woodworks and feast upon my carcass. I've been seeing a therapist for 2 weeks now and quite frankly she doesn't know a whole lot about gender dysphoria but she is trying to help and while I answer questions, I think about how I will start HRT because here in the "great" southern new jersey, I can't seem to find a gender therapist close to where I live and would have to travel an hour and half to 3 hours away. My question is, for those who either live or have lived in southern nj, where can I go? I've looked on the internet but I come up with little results and less help. Right now, it always feel like I'm going to ask the wrong questions and while I am outspoken, I'm also very shy and cautious when I talk about my GD to anyone. My therapist has told me to reach out for help on forums and trans specific sites and while I took what she said in seriousness, I've yet to reach out for that help, until now, in fear of being rejected or saying/asking the wrong things. I am hard on myself as you can tell but I am working on it because the girl that is on the inside of me is now using TNT to break through to the outside world and rather than resort to self destruction, I'm reaching out for the help I know I need and want. So, where in southern nj can I go to start HRT or can the therapist I'm seeing now be that start?