Thread: Ok, well...that was something new.....

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar

Ok, well...that was something new.....

Today is the first time I have dressed in a while. Nothing fancy, leggings, skirt, top and a sweater. While I am sitting at the computer, I notice on my security camera that UPS had arrived. I had completely forgot that we had scheduled a delivery for my daughter's growth hormones today. My wife is not feeling well, so I decided to answer the door. He walks up the steps and looks at me. I said that he caught me on a "dressing day". He laughed and said I see that! We chatted for a second and wished each other a good vacation (He is leaving tomorrow and we are leaving Saturday)
    Drumming, My other hobby

I'm noticing that there are more experiences posted here that seem to show acceptance by the general public. This maybe due to the fact that most crossdressers try to blend in. If we keep it that way more acceptance is forthcoming, I think.

Rhanda

I find there to be s higher level of acceptance, especislly among women. That was s surprise

If I could have a dollar for every odd situation I have been in........
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Carroll,

An odd situation but you handled it well.

Hugs

Isha