Thread: Flowers on valentines day

Flowers on valentines day

This year, my wife bought me flowers, roses for Valentines day. We always try to make Valentines day a special day for each other. This year, my wife really melted my heart. This is a big step for her when it comes to accepting me. I had told her a while back that among the things I like that are more typically feminine are flowers, but I have never asked for or expected her to buy them for me. Such a gesture on her part, which I know was not easy, awkward as she stated it to be but it has just so warmed my heart. I felt so wonderful getting them. I wanted to share this very special moment for me.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Awww... thats nice.

By the way, I love your signature about the chickens. Quacks me up!

That is sweet GM... a very sensitive and accepting thing for you to have done for you...

My wife didn't even notice it was Valentine's... Ho-hum...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Very nice. Its the little gestures that really matter the most.
    Happy Valentines day
    Victoria D
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

thats an extremely powerful gesture coming on a traditional holiday,
    you shared with her how special, not just us,
    giant step ?
    happy for you mutt....

i got a wallet.....no good luck money either....
    Last edited by mykell; 02-15-2015 at 06:33 PM. Reason: shared
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Yeah Mikell, I believe very powerful. She got me other things as well, as I did for her. Generally I outdo her, but this year she outdid me. My wife has very strong native american ancestry. One thing I got her was a classy decoration of two indians, a man and woman collecting a harvest. Another home decoration. I as typical got her one long stem red rose. V cards of course... We celebrated with copious amounts of our favorite beverages and capped off with ahem.... We are both feeling very hung over today though lol.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Aw, very sweet!

(that sig is poultry in motion)

We usually just buy each other Valentines cards but this year she bought me a card and there was a pair of pantyhose with the card. I asked her what was with the pantyhose, she told me she seen them at the store and felt as if she had to buy something not to leave my other half out. I thought that was sweet but not required and I was very touched, she told me it was only a pair of pantyhose, I told her, it was more then just pantyhose, it was more then she will ever know. Even for yourself, it wasn't the flowers, it goes much deeper then that. I hope you had a great Valentines day.

Valentines Day in Singapore is sort of overshadowed by Chinese New Year.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Even for yourself, it wasn't the flowers, it goes much deeper then that. I hope you had a great Valentines day.]
    Absolutely. Although I will admit too that I have always had somewhat of an envy when I have seen women getting flowers for whatever reason. Just once I would like to be on the recipient end of that.... It is, now was one of the few true fantasies I have had when it comes to me being transgendered. So there was a part of me that simply enjoyed it for it alone. But yes very much, that my wife made a special exception for me to do something for me that is awkward for her. That is a show of true love and while maybe not a liking of it, an acceptance of me for who I am. And I am still thinking about it and smiling, as they along with her rose sits right here in front of me.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    My SO surprised my with dinner and a tickets to the local comedy club. She told me in the morning that we were going out and all I need to worry about was looking pretty. Although I had already bought some lingerie for later that night...

My dear wife gave me flowers which was totally unexpected. As if that wasn't enough the arrangement was decidedly feminine, pink and white lilies in a beautiful deep pink vase! I nearly cried when I saw them.