Maija got a new suit today, a nice conservative, yet stylish, gray suit. She looks great in it by the way. Then my male self did some inventory work. Maija has more suits than my male side has suits. She has more dresses than my male side has dress pants. Maija has more skirts than the boy has jeans, more blouses and sweaters than my guy side has dress shirts. Maija has more shoes by a factor of 3 than my male half.

Continuing the comparison to my wife, Maija has more shades of lip sticks and eye shadow than my wife, more brushes, more mascara, more powders...just more make up in general. My wife does have more beauty products then Maija does though.

What does all this mean? Nothing earth shattering, or anything we don't already know. I simply decided Maija is high maintenance compared to my male side. It is hard to be a girl. The effort to be a presentable woman is way more difficult than it is to be a presentable guy. Further thinking on my part has given me some more insight into my wife. I appreciate my wife a little more, and I will be more understanding when I am waiting for her (in boy mode) when we are going out for the evening.