Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happens...?

I have thought about this too, and I always come back to:

Well, I will be dead, so it doesn't matter. There is nothing wrong with this lifestyle, but these types of worries seem to indicate that there is something wrong.

Think of it this way: what if some sick serial killer died and his family "found" his hidden torture chamber. Now that would send negative reverberations throughout the entire community.....

Finding some dresses and wigs? Ahh, who cares!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilovesdresses View Post
    Who cares really what your kids think- it's what your wife thinks that matters, and if you're out to her then there's no shock. Relax- it'll give them something to gossip about.
    I find that so insulting and suggests you do not have children (I may be wrong but that is so negative and selfish it is unreal).

I - and most of us here - care deeply what our children think of us. They are our future, our legacy when we are gone. My daughter never knew my parents because they both passed away years before she was born. But I tell her stories of them, recite memories I have. She knows through me that they where good people, flawed in some ways, but people who loved me and my bother and would have adored her. My dad died 7 years before she died and 2 years before my wife came to England. By my memories of my dad are good and rightly so. My daughter therefore has been passed on a view that paints a (rightly) good picture of both my parents.

Imagine the flip side. You don't tell your children you dress, they find out when you died and are shocked and horrified as a result. 15 years later your grandchildren ask about you because they never met you and your child says - "Dad died, and I glad because it turned out I never really knew him at all. He was a liar and I hate him." - Yeah, not something I would want.

My daughter and wife both know I dress and have open access to my clothes. They BOTH tell me when I go too far so I can tone down and balance my dressing with their comfort and acceptance. What I want in future years is for my daughter to tell my grandchildren that I dressed if she feels they need to know but the underlying message will be that I loved her and her mother dearly, would do anything for them and was a good man.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Personally, I'm taking everything with me!

But, if that doesn't work out, whoever survives me will donate a lot of stuff to charity and probably roll there eyes at a few items. You know, like breast forms, sissy dresses, a couple hundred bras and other 'things'!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

yes i want to go out in a frock
    what a way to go lol x