Thread: Voice therapy, lesson

Voice therapy, lesson

Hi,
    Sorry if this the wrong location.
    I wanted to know if any one in Arizona has any info on voice lesson or therapy
    I have been calling and emailing but have had no luck find someone that does this.
    Thanks Ashley.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    You might try the universities, they might have a speech lab that would be accessible. Call them and ask the question. I tried one at the University or Washington for a couple of quarters. What you would probably be working with would be students; which would be monitored by someone.
    Dana Ryan

Banned Read only
    Kathe Perez' voice training course is pretty good. You purchase the material over the internet.

I agree, the on line course by Kathe is very good, and worth the money. I got a lot from the 30 day course.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Gold Member
    I also did the 30 Day course and have followed it up with individual lessons. They are done over FaceTime or preferably Skype and it works out quite well. At the end of each lesson, she emails you audio files of what you did so they can be integrated into your daily practice.

Thanks. I will look into that.