Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think about men or think like a man while dressed

I defineately don't think like a man when I am dressed. As far as thinking about men, I don't think about them,but they have always been gentlemen to me when I am around them.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

So, how do men think? I know plenty of men who are very masculine in their behavior who are Gay, and look at other men as possible sex partners.

I think that the OP has confused Gender Identification and Sexual Orientation?

i just did a survey of web articles on how men and women think ... its all "b*****ks"!! There's no stereotype of gender, nor orientations, nor thinking that fits. Just work out what makes you happy and forget the rest!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

no not really, when dressed if I think of things Id like to do such as being cuddled or hugged it would always be with another girl.
    Ive thought about it but Id have no interest or desire to do it with a man
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

I don't think about men, but sometimes when I'm dressed I'd prefer the company of another CD.

no total girl paradise no men allowed

Not about men, but I think like a man because I am a man, I truly do not know how women think, just more femme things pop to mind and my interests change some what. Just a softer gentler side comes through and I act on it.

Banned Read only
    No, I don't need to be dressed in women's clothes to facilitate thinking about men. It just happens by itself, but I haven't acted on it in some time.

DeeAnn

When I am dressed I feel less inhibited doing feminine things.

I still love women, but I think a lovely male/female couple looks good when out.
    I have wondered what it was like to be the female but, not being with a guy but more being a girl.
    Rather be with a girl
    If that makes any cents? LOL

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    I think the OP has confused the issue so I think I will give an equally helpful and confusing answer.

I am a man and I love women so therefore I must always think like a Lesbian.

However given some deep thought on the mater....
    If I met a transgender woman who looked 127% passable but still had her fishing tackle attached.
    If she treated me right and we fell deeply in love then I can't see what would stop me from being attracted and attached to her.

After all it's what is inside that counts and not what is inside the panties.

i think the same dressed or not

Quote Originally Posted by CD_Princess1234 View Post
    I know my femme side comes out screaming when dressed
    Mine too!
    I'm always a woman!

I never think like a man , I do think about them a lot though.

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    when I am enfemme I definitely thinking about men.....I am all woman at that point sweety.....no doubt I want a man...

I just think how much more fun dressing would be, if I had another sissy cd to dress with!!!

Never. I just enjoy admiring my body with the breast forms and padded hip/butt panties that really give me an hour glass figure and a killer behind which I do display occasionally in public.

When I'm all dolled up I think about women's clothes, purses, definitely high heels, I also think about how much fun it is to be dressed as a woman, but yes I do think about men, for me thinking of men and dressing goes hand and hand, and I'm cool with that

when I am enfemme I definitely thinking about men.....I am all woman at that point sweety.....no doubt I want a man...

I agree with this all the way!!

Yes, I do, but I think more of transgender men (MTF's). I don't need to be dressed to think this way. I just need to be in a certain mindset. In fact, I don't dress much due to circumstances. I often wonder what my thoughts and actions would be if I were able to fully dress. It's great fun to imagine.

Banned Read only
    When dressed I don't think like a man (don't know how can one think like a man while dressed)
    Do I think of man? Idk, I don't think so, I'm kinda lost in moment I'm enjoying. Although I sometimes have that fantasy of exploring that side of me.

Defininetly think of men while trying to think as a woman

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I don't think clothes change anyone's mind, regardless of what some people say here. For example, dressing gay (not sure what that would be) does not "make" you gay. Your mind is what it is. The clothes are just part of how you act on those ideas.

Aspiring Member
    when dressed I just enjoy the moment and think of neither men nor women in a sexual manner

Most times I think about men while I am thinking like a women when dressed if that makes sense. I do at times think about women when dressed and this seems to fit for me as a bi CD...:batting eyelashes: WOW haven't said that before unless it was just to myself...
    Christi

Banned Read only
    Well, it isn't that big of a deal, you know?

DeeAnn