Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you think about men or think like a man while dressed

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    men, men, men, men..when dressed I am totally a woman and soooooo want a man.....go hiding it at all!!

Junior Member Rebecca Cross Bracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Being dressed makes no difference to my feelings towards women, I just want to share it with them, that's the way I'm wired !!
    Couldn't have said it better.

I consider myself heterosexual ,and always have been only that. However,when dressed and feeling girly I confess to sometimes fantasizing what it would be like to be 100% woman with a man.

An interesting question, since I am gay, I'm always thinking about men....
    "It's raining men. Hallelujah!... "

But, in all seriousness...

When dressed, I allow the feminine to come out and want men to react to a female if we interact. When I am 'en drab" while I am still eyeing the men, I believe I take on a more masculine persona and I default to wanting other men to interact with me as a male.

Yet, for the few men who know about Cassie, I am very happy for them to interact with me as Cassie. For I think for them, they know the real me, the masculine persona is dispelled on both sides, even if they see me perform with others who do not know about Cassie.

Cassie

Hi, everyone. I'm new here, and joined to see if i could get some answers to questions I have about my being a crossdresser.

The question here is actually one I have been pondering for a few weeks now. I would always have considered myself hetero. I love women, but recently, when I'm Julie, I have been thinking about men within a sexual context. Fantasy stuff, but I have been thinking that I would like to turn fantasy into reality soon. At least after an experience I will know one way or the other.

It's good to find that I'm not alone in thinking about men when dressed. There are no romantic thoughts. Just naughty ones : ) I don't envisage living my life with a male partner. Although if I met a really nice girl like myself, who knows?

I've started to get curious. But I'd probably never go through with being with a man. And those urges only come up when I'm "pretty".

Junior Member Rebecca Cross Bracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katem View Post
    I don't think about men, but sometimes when I'm dressed I'd prefer the company of another CD.
    This is an idea I hadn't considered but could certainly explore. I'm not sure about any physical pursuits, but having another person to share ideas and style with could be fun. And from there...who knows.