Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I should'nt have done it

I should'nt have done it

Well I have off; from a lack of work (darn weather) and we all know what happens when a CDer has time on their hands. It was such a nice day, sun shining not to frigid so I decided that I would pay a visit to the SA that pierced my ears this time in full femme, first time not total femme; somewhere in between. So after I got dressed off to the mall I went and after a little chat and plenty of stares I was on my way home when I decided to stop for lunch and found myself in the parking lot of a large scale convenience store the kind I usually go to lunch when I'm working so I know the type of clientele, needless to say I was very leery about going in but the lot was almost empty since it was around 1 o-clock after lunch rush. Out of my truck(still dirty from weather) I tentatively stepped out but after 1 or 2 steps heard a whistle from a truck parked across from mine with about 4or 5 guys inside, I am passable from a distance but up close not so much, after my purchases with a few confused looks from patrons and staff alike I started back to my truck and just couldn't help but add sway to my walk as I was being watched by the guys in the truck and then once inside, with key in ignition, doors locked I began the show of eating my lunch in a some what ultra femme way, licking my lips, sucking on the straw, all the while watching the other truck and the actions of it's occupants with heads nodding yes and no's,I'm thinking trying to figure out what I was. After eating I proceeded to freshen up, brush hair and flip, pout and apply lipstick slowly, then in gear and off I went watching behind me for any sight of that truck behind me, I stayed on a major highway patrolled by state troopers just in case any thing happened. I know what it's like from the other side watching a female (or some ones dad or brother or nephew or uncle) teasing me and my cohorts, I know" I shouldn't have done it".

What do you mean, "shouldn't have done it".

Sounds like exactly the sort of thing that would have been a blast to have done.

Good on ya.

I agree you shuntna done it. First, you give GGs a bad rap by acting so blatant. Second you really could have put yourself in danger. As they say "It's all fun until someone loses an eye"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I'm with Lori on this. I mean let's face it what we really need in society is more objectification and sexualisation of women. NOT.

you should have been more cautious why put yourself through all that, glad they were too busy to mess with you dont need any more bad news around here....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

That counts as Flirting ..... with disaster!!

Now, go freshen up your makeup and take a few pictures instead

I don't know Allisa, Sounds like you had fun and GG's do it all the time. As long as you played it safe. Sounds like you were aware of your surroundings and had the fore-site to lock the truck when you got in it.
    I'm going to say you go girl glad you had a fun day.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

I have to agree with the other girls and say that was a kind of risky move. Might have gotten your heart beating, made you feel nice, but I believe that we should not put ourselves in that spot, just as GG's shouldn't tease people either.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

GG/SO of a CD
    As a GG. No we do not do this all the time. :/

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Greenie, you would be surprised what normal daily actions preformed by a GG are considered teasing.

GG/SO of a CD
    Apparently being thirsty, and not having a napkin to get the ketchup off your lip. Supposing that means they ask for it though huh?

This is the "If a GG wears a mini skirt then she's asking for it" dilemma. A GG should be able to dress how she wants and not be afraid that she'll be the victim of a sexual assault. However, it is possible to send out deliberate signals that indicate a certain willingness for contact. We're an animal like any other and respond to signals from the opposite sex.

OK the argument goes that we're intelligent beings and should operate at a higher level of consciousness. But that works both ways. Sending signals that are overtly sexual is a positive choice. If you don't want the consequences of the response, don't expect the recipient to second guess your intentions.

Aliisa,
    I don't wish to offend but I feel you pandered to your own ego . You made a positive choice to flirt and in doing so placed yourself in danger. Any inappropriate action on the part of the voyeuristic males would have been inexcusable but that doesn't save you from a very unpleasant experience. Take the advice so often given here and stay safe. As your post title says. "I shouldn't have done it"
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 02-25-2015 at 08:29 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Thanx every one for thinking of my safety, but I thought this scenario out before acting on it, it would have taken too long to tell of the thought pattern and I was in a familiar area on a heavily traveled main thoroughfare. As far as flirting goes it does happen and more than one may think and yes there are scum bags that act inappropriate but for the most part it is taken as a flirt and nothing more. Lets not forget I've been on the other side of what I did. In other words I was giving back what started as a whistle directed at me. So please do not read more into it than what it was. I in no way intended to degrade or belittle women, who better to know how to" flirt" with a man than another man? I did not intend to start bad feelings between people.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    As a GG. No we do not do this all the time. :/
    Sorry Greenie
    wasn't trying to be offensive or disrespectful and I was more or less was thinking of mild friendly flirting and not teasing. I do truly apologize, I do tend to speak before I think sometimes or in this case post, but I can admit when I'm wrong.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Quote Originally Posted by Feminin Allisa View Post
    I in no way intended to degrade or belittle women, who better to know how to" flirt" with a man than another man?
    And yet you did. Not only that but apparently you know better than women how to be attractive to men.

Look Allisa, I'm picking on you and frankly there are others on this forum who have behaved far more inappropriately so this is for anyone who thinks it is just a bit of harmless fun. We constantly moan at how we are not respected and understood by society. We need to take a good long hard look in the mirror and make sure that we are not through word or action disrespecting and objectifying women or others in the community. Sometimes it is inadvertent, that is bad enough (bad because it implies a lack of thought on the consequences to others of our actions). When it is deliberate, that is just ordinary.

Banned Read only
    Allisa,
    Teasing was possibly too much so perhaps you shouldn't have done it , especially with what happened to Isha being attacked !
    I've had some verbal fun being caught semi dressed when walking the dog but they knew I was a guy because I wasn't wearing a wig or makeup !

Aspiring Member
    That was honestly overkill and uncalled for. No doubt you were likely playing along, but the subtexts you were giving off were likely highly sexualised and overt.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 02-26-2015 at 06:05 AM. Reason: "and overt".

GG, SO to Pamela7
    Look, flirting is fun. I grew up as a girl who didn't have much self confidence, until I had a drink or four inside me and then I turned into one of the biggest flirts imaginable. Flirting is fun, exciting, validates your self-image when the attention is returned.

Mostly it was fine - everybody knew the rules of the game and stuck to them. Girls flirt, boys admire, boys flirt, girls admire, lots of teasing, heightened sexual tension, fun all round but nothing happens unless consensually.

However, there are some people who don't play by the rules and that is when the trouble starts. I have had a number of experiences where the guy didn't know when to stop, or wouldn't take no for an answer. Would you call it rape? That is a bit of a grey area, because right up to the point where it went too far it was definitely the case that both of us were happy with how it was going. But when the guy gets carried away and he is twice my size, there isn't much I can do to stop him.

That's what can happen if a girl flirts and the guy isn't playing the game that she thinks he is. Imagine the scenario where the guy thinks that you are a girl, he is getting turned on by what he thinks is going to happen, and then... he discovers that the person who has been flirting with him is a guy. He's been tricked. He is embarrassed. He is confused. He gets angry. This can be doubly bad if he has his mates there because they either share his sense of being tricked or they are laughing at him for being taken in - either way, it is not a good scenario.

Much as I hate to say it, given how much fun I have had flirting, PLEASE be careful with it. If it goes wrong it can have really bad consequences. Keeping it to gentle teasing is much safer. I appreciate that you took a whole bunch of precautions before you started, but what would you have done if a few of them had come up to the car and then they had seen that you were a guy and got angry? What if they were stood behind the car so you couldn't back out of the space?

I think this time count yourself lucky to have had such an entertaining time and got away with it, but in future (unless you are a complete adrenaline junkie, in which case ignore my entire post) keep half an eye open to the consequences?

Allisa - what were you up to...??? Serious question...

If you know you shouldn't have done it, I guess that's a good thing - and I'm not going to moralise over what you did as plenty of others will (and have...)

I know I wouldn't have... even one guy in a truck... no thank you...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    "through word or action disrespecting and objectifying women or others"

I had a dear friend/hairdresser admonish me on just this point. We were discussing the various tags associated with dressing as a woman. We both agreed that "trannies" dressing in skanky style was an insult to women from both crossdressers and genetic women. As if there is nothing more to womanhood than a skinny waist, hindenberg boobs and diving board eyelashes. She's a beautiful petite woman and she said that she herself never dressed or acted provocatively when she was out alone. "You really can get your pretty little ass kicked".

Let's hope those (edited) treat this incident as a one off and don't hurt the next crossdresser they play with.
    You could have been writing this post from a hospital bed.
    And how on earth do you think appearing more and more feminine leaves us unlikely to suffer from a sad world of misogyny?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-26-2015 at 02:23 PM. Reason: we don't call other members names and we don't call other people disparaging thingss

I fall into the "I would not have" group; you flirt and get a man's motor going, and he's excited and he advances, and finds out... what.... some situations can escalate into extreme violence...... Be very careful,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

I always endeavour to intergrate and present myself respectfully, any doubt and I am able to retreat gracefully.

If you are out with someone don't make glaring examples of your right to appear how you want.

To advance we must present ourselves gracefully or in the case of showmanship be honest with the onlookers and laugh along with them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

O.K., one final time, read the thread all the words; I know the type of clientele, my truck(still dirty from weather), up close not so much, key in ignition, doors locked, I am not a stupid person even if you think I am. This was not a bar, pub or club whatever you call it so no alcohol involved, broad daylight, large parking lot out in the open not an enclosed garage ,faceing each other about 30 feet away so any movement towards me and off I go. There was an agenda at the time it's called" LUNCH". This was not about the womens movement or LBGT rights, no political agenda, just teasing. These men had to go back to work so no time to become confrontational with me or the police, that's what cell phones are for. I have more to say but we are not on the job site and not face to face. We all have our opinions and your right to express them in this forum whether I agree or NOT. There are a lot of things I've done in my life so far that "I shouldn't have done" that did more damage than this one event. Do I not cross the street because I may get run over? O.K. I feel somewhat better now, close this thread if you wish.

i was just about to write in support of you, Allisa.

We've all done silly things, we take risks, we learn from them, take more risks or less, depending on our personalities.

The things I've done and got away with ...!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    Alisa, glad you did it, turn their whistle around into a gurl in control tease; that's really cool. Now for the bomb shell on them; while they were eyeballing and lusting (these macho, bluecollar) if they only knew what they were lusting after had a little surprise inside her panties. If they knew, they would have died. You took control of the situation and won it hands down.