Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loving my breasts

Loving my breasts

When I am wearing a bra I can not stop feeling my breasts. My hands are all over them. I love the feel of a bra on my skin and feeling hands rubbing.
    What do you think, will they get bigger for real or is it all in my mind? Lacey

by playing with them? If that were true a lot of cosmetic surgeons would go broke and a lot of teenage boys would have part time jobs
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Aspiring Member
    Best part is nobody is going to slap your hand away. Enjoy!

Ineke

I helped a lady go up two cup sizes using primarily psychology, so yes it can be thought into being.

And, yes I love feeling mine through my bra or cami tops :-))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I'm not sure how much psychology is going to override biology, but I agree it is among the greatest feelings I have ever had. When I am dressed, stacked and in the zone, it is absolute heaven!

Step right up Ladies, get groped and gain a breast size right here! hehe
    That's why BA is a multi billion dollar business.

Banned Read only
    I assume you're talking about wearing a bra without padding or forms so you can feel yourself through it? That's what I much prefer. I've bought a couple of thickly padded bras (accidently, bought them online and didn't know they were padded) and while I like the look in the mirror of having actual boobs, I prefer to wear unpadded and unstuffed, and my hands wind up there a lot.

I'v never worn a bra before what's it feel like? How much does It restrict movement?

I dont know what it is but I have a thing for bras, by drawer is full of them new ones not worn and my old favorites. Every day is a bra day wouldnt go out without one on some how it doesnt look good without the right clothing on and my wife looks me over before we go out, my natural breasts fit just fine.

I like the fact that I can put mine back in the drawer when I'm done with 'em.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My bras are not padded. I prefer the feeling of the nylon and lace against my skin. I am a 44 A which does not make for much of a selection so most of the time I just wear a nylon and lace cami. I really don't feel them with my hands but glancing down my blouse I love seeing the wisp of lace on my chest and the feel of the material. It is at that moment when I feel really feminine. As I get older I hope that I get a little more natural man boob going to really feel good. I don't think I can wish them into existence but would if I could.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

That's exactly why Steve Martin once said that men don't have boob: They'd be playing with them all the time

Back when I was in my teens I remember finding something on the net(back then it was the last days of usenet groups) I found something typed up by a CDer who said that he did a technic shown to him by his older sister that she used to promote breast growth. It was basically stretching the skin out. He reported it worked a little and started giving him a small shape.

Never saw that post since then but i thunk stretching might help overtime but without hormones i don't think it will work out in the long run or keep the nice shape we all want.

Well it's all been said, and I love mine too
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I can't believe that massaging them, feeling them or talking to them (did someone say that, or is it just houseplants...?) will make them bigger...

And I'm sorry to be an oddball, but I'd much rather be massaging someone else's proper GG ones... I know - call me weird... surely I can't be alone in that...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    As others have said breasts just don't grow due to massage alone, if that were true given what my SO has done over the last few months to my chest. I should have DD cup or bigger breasts, if any thing my C cups have gotten smaller due to my exercise routine.

Massaging is good for your chest though it will promote and increase circulation as well as make you aware of your breasts and find any new lumps that could be cancerous.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-27-2015 at 12:44 PM. Reason: subtle underhanded digs at the mods are just as bad as blatant ones. You didn't need to say that.

As a friend of mine once said, "If I had breasts I'd never leave the house".
    'Bout sums that up....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    by playing with them? If that were true a lot of cosmetic surgeons would go broke and a lot of teenage boys would have part time jobs
    And...teenage boys would have boobs!

This sounds like a mind over matter thing, keep feeling and keep thinking it can't hurt. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Members...

Subtle reminder on the rules regarding what is NOT allowed to be discussed...

The following content is NOT allowed ANYWHERE on the forum and will be deleted.
    • The discussion of non-surgical breast enhancement is prohibited.
    • The discussion of ANY herbal medication for ANY reason is prohibited
    You can discuss loving 'em and messing with 'em, but please don't go any further...

Katey

Gotcha Katey, I was just wondering. Thanks for the information.
    Laceytosee

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Forms or man boobs can't even come close to having the real thing, feeling their weight shift around as you walk. when they jiggle when you brush your teeth, or when you laugh hard and find your self having to stop because your alittle self conscious. But having to squish them down in a sports bra for anything more then a fast walk is an pain, but I guess it's expected when you have two baseball sized mounds on your chest with the consistency of jello.

I use breast forms and I love the way they feel and jiggle. They weigh about 950 grams each (42DD) and feel really nice when I squeeze and fondle them. I enjoy wearing them out in public but only with a heavy jacket to conceal them.

Just got new breast forms Saturday,wore them all weekend, love them!! Like the look and feel! SO was upset-yours are bigger than mine!!
    40D vs 40C

I have bras and I have forms. I sometimes touch them. No big deal. I prefer to play with my wife's genuine goods. So much better than my make believe stuff.