Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what would you fantasie boyfriend be like

Banned Read only

what would your fantasie boyfriend be like

Just out of curiosity. I'm a straight guy.
    So in a fantasy world if you have to make your ideal boyfriend for yourself how would he be?
    Personally for me he would be someone not physically big or tall. Nature wise would be kind but dominant and aggressive in bed.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    As a straight guy myself, I'll ask my wife. It's girls only for me, in the real world or a fantasy life..... .

Rebecca
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-27-2015 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Let's keep this thread reasonably within the rules please
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

im bi curious.....ummmmm hmmmmm my fantasy boyfriend.... hehehe i dont know as long as he was cute hehehe

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Kind of a weird questions for a straight guy to ask or even think about. The thought of it makes me feel like I might throw up and makes me question my sanity. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, I'm just not wired that way.

just dreamy.... I am in the height of Bi-Curiosity, so I would like him strong and commanding, yet soft and gentile. some one who could make me want to submit to his will with a simple touch or glance! a man who could make me climb the walls as he owned me and made me "his" woman!!! to show me the other side of passion and make me beg for it like a drug!!! is that man out there????
    "Life is Always a Bed of Roses........ Sometimes it's All Flowers, and Other Times, It's All Thorns!!!!"

Luv, Jessica XOXO

straight, so no idea at all, i don't even know what handsome means, but I do know my ideal woman ... and I married her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

from Fiddler on the Roof

For Mama make him a scholar, for papa make him rich as a king, for me well I wouldn't holler if he were as handsome as anything...

But really I don't know what the ideal man would be, the last three weren't.

To the OP...sounds like you just want middle of the road.

I would suspect that most here who are not really looking for a man wold want themselves
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Most CDs that like men are into the strong masculine protective men who can dominate them in the bedroom. A lot like gg.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    I'm a straight guy.
    Are you sure? Kind of sounds to me like maybe not so much.

Many times I have had the opportunity for sex with a man, all I had to do was to accept the offer, and as I am not into guys in any way, I politely declined, though I was quite flattered. And so do I have a picture of some fantasy guy in my head, no, cause I am not into guys.

A handsome hunk who is a real gentleman and will carry me off on his white horse after slaying the dragon and saving me. You did say fantasy, right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Not into guys, even though the woman in me wants someone in my life, it is a GG. Would love to meet a GG I could ge close to again, I was soooooo happy when I was in that spot. So happy for everyone that has a SO that appreciates that.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

I like strong, dominate and masculine men. I like them to be bigger and taller than I am to make me feel small and weak around him. There should be no question who wears the skirts and panties in our relationship.
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

No fantasy there for me either. My enjoyment of all things fem extends to my attraction to women - particularly my awesome accepting SO.
    Jessica BF

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    For Mama make him a scholar, for papa make him rich as a king, for me well I wouldn't holler if he were as handsome as anything...
    It's official! Lorileah wins this thread! Ha!

(Though to pick nits, I think the Mama wanted the money and the Papa the learning...)
    Last edited by Dianne S; 02-27-2015 at 08:40 PM.

Banned Read only
    This thread reminds me of all the other, "I'm straight but..." threads. Straight guys don't think about men, dressed or otherwise.

I've tried to rationalize it and make excuses for it..."Oh I only think about men when I'm in a girly mood" or "Oh it's just a fun fantasy!" But who's kidding who...I'm very much bi-sexual. The only difference is when it manifests itself.
    ~Kristina~

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    As someone openly and comfortably bi, and having explored it a lot before my CD was a thing, at this point I'd like just a simple booty call for when I'm dressed and in the mood. My bi side is entirely physical. No romantic feelings for men, but I can enjoy a good evening's fun. CD simply added a new facet to it.

Some one taller than me I am 6 ft and in 3in heel, he would have to be at least 6ft 3in, with dark hair.

Aspiring Member
    I'm a straight guy, and I'm thoroughly stumped; even in the most feminine garments and make-up I could plausibly put on, I'm still attracted to GGs and nowhere near attracted to GMs.

Quote Originally Posted by MariaOfCalifornia View Post
    My bi side is entirely physical. No romantic feelings for men, but I can enjoy a good evening's fun. CD simply added a new facet to it.
    This is me. I have no desire to date or be in a relationship with a man. I just like the pure physical act and being a CD allows me to experience the feminine role. I haven't explored it much, sometimes it can be hard to find someone you can be comfortable with, but I hope I can experience more.
    ~Kristina~

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm straight but have had to create boyfriends for Sherry's stories.

I kind of like this sincere, caring, El Guapo type. Of course, he turned out to be complete rat. Like some instantly appealing men do!
    IMG_2289 (2) (640x577).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Kind of a weird questions for a straight guy to ask or even think about.
    Has anyone in this thread considered the possibility that at least some of the respondents who fantasize about men may, in fact, be straight women? For that matter, some of you who loudly cry out about your love of women, and disgust at the thought of being with a man, may actually be lesbians, and therefore quite gay?

I fall into the former case. (BTW, I am not attracted to gay men. They are nice, I have lotsa gay friends I love, some of them are handsome, and yet there is just zero attraction to one another.) I see a fair number of female attracted trans women who are quite homophobic when they start transition, despite the reality that they are lesbians. They were straight identified originally - but that wasn't really the reality. It is just quite difficult for some to overcome their internalized homophobia and admit that they are gay women. (Sometimes *really gay* women...)

Oh, to answer the OP - my fantasy was always a very straight guy, highly masculine in terms of behavior and looks, but with a sensitive side. (Not feminine in any way, just not narrow minded.) Handsome, but not overly fussy about fashion. Really secure in himself, but not a jerk about it. The kind of guy who watches sports, smokes cigars, and maybe drinks a beer once in a while, but never to excess. A guy who treats me like a lady. And who is faithful. Who's kind and loving, but also strong and protective of me. A high sex drive would be helpful - he needs to keep up with me!

Banned Read only
    The only fantasy I have about guys is if I reincarnated what actor would I come back as ! May sound an odd choice but Gregory Peck is mine !

No I don't fancy him or any other guy, I like women too much ! But then Paula may be right !

In that case the question should read what would your fantasy girlfriend be like ? I could name many in that case !!

Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    Just out of curiosity. I'm a straight guy.
    First of all: Rah - you are perfectly entitled to be curious about this and straight. It appears intellectual curiosity evades some other straight guys...

I too have no fantasies about this, dressed or otherwise, but these threads do make me chuckle...

With the greatest respect (as I are one too, after all...) but straight guys in dresses being sanctimonious about other straight guys fantasies...???

Just accept that sexual diversity is here to stay and very prevalent amongst a community that is very gender flexible.

My wife and I occasionally discuss what makes a good looking woman or man and - aside the fact we were attracted to each other - we sometimes completely disagree on who are attractive women or men in movies or on TV... Perhaps with all these things, you just never know until you meet the right woman or man... and then your preconceptions and philosophical rigidity are as smoke up a chimney...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I think if can be fun to think about what if

You just never know what will happen in real life. The right person for an individual may not be a man but for some it will be.

There are a lot of good looking men out there in my opinion.

Cary Grant, Steve McQueen, Gerald Butler, George Clooney, Pierce Brosnan, Sean Connery to name a few

Sadly some have passed on but with everything it just comes down to individual choice.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations