Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female comic book heros. Who does it for you?...

Banned Read only

Question Female comic book heros. Who does it for you?...

I'm not really into Marvel and all of that, but I stumbled onto an episode of "Agent Carter" and really loved her. If I would be a female comic book hero, she's a great choice. So smart, strong and sexy in her classic clothes.
    Who does it for you in the female comic book hero world?
    Is there a transgendered comic book hero?

Well I found this a little funny. As a guy I've never really been into the whole Marvel or DC comic super hero thing much, but my fem side saw this cute little sleep set at Walmart and that's all I could think about for a week before I finally broke down and bought it. So as I found and as my avatar suggest I'm a Batgirl girl.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

My favorite female comic book character would have to be Harley Quinn. Her interactions with the Joker are always entertaining and her back story is pretty interesting.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've done Bat Girl, Super Girl, and Wonder Woman. I need to check out this "Agent Carter"? She sounds very interesting!

I still want to do the princess in John Carter on Mars!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Harley Q for sure

Wonder woman, black widow, and the telepath in X-men. I also really liked Catwoman because she represented justice for those who could get it no other way. It made her the villain, but I could identify.

The television costumes for Wonder Woman and CatWoman were great. Loved Julie Newmar. She almost made me want to go bad. ;-)
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Batgirl. Black Canary. Kitty Pryde.

Wonder Woman All the way

Vampirella.

Just Supergirl

Who would not want to be blonde...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Thanks ladies, I nearly forgot about Michelle Pfieffer's Cat Woman....SSSSSSSssssssssizziling?

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    Ok, as far as superheroines go, my picks would be X Men's Rogue or Ms. Marvel for comic book characters. Of anime, I would pick Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon.
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

the question is "who (superheroine) does it for me?", not "who would I choose to be?" right?

So who does it for me?: Poison Ivy (Uma Thurman), the Black Widow (Scarlett Johannson), Peggy Carter (Hayley Attwell), Emma Frost (January Jones), Faora (General Zod's number 2 in Man of Steel), Sally Jupiter (Watchmen).

:-)))
    Last edited by pamela7; 02-28-2015 at 11:17 AM. Reason: more
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

wonder woman for me

If I had a choice I would be Rogue as she can absorb any one else's powers.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Supergirl.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Wonder Woman and Agent Carter. I loved Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. The Agent Carter series was great.

Bat Girl - Yvonne Craig in the TV series.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    When I was younger Aeon Flux did it for me...the original MTV Liquid Television series NOT the movie.....not sure if she is actually a super hero but....she made me tingle.....recently I have had quite a few gals comment on how similiar I look to Bayoneta ??? she is from a video game.....KINDA bugged out when I saw her pic though.....dead ringer, and I stopped gaming after nintendo...so that caught me by surprise
    Attached Images Attached Images

It would definitely be the Black Canary

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Another vote for Black Canary. I'd also go for Raven because I love her outfit.

lysia Yeoh is a transgendered character in the current Batgirl comics. Lord Fanny from The Invisibles. A character named Wanda from one of the Sandman storylines.

The cartoon SheZow is about a boy who inherits a power ring that transforms him into a female superhero.

Most definitely Batgirl for me. I have been trying to put together this costume forever now. Everything that is out there is really cheap or one of those "sexy" costumes that look like crap. I am constantly working on this one piece at a time.

I also like, Wonder woman (which I may try), Catwoman, Black Canary, and supergirl
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

ooo how i love comics. i guess i'd have to list those i read most often. black widow, Wondergirl, batgirl, batwoman, catwoman, vampirella, witchblade, lady death, elektra, mystique, emma frost, ms. marvel, phoenix, poison ivy, and harley quinn. Granted there is a huge collection of them out there, i guess those are the ones i go with at the moment.

adriana - i saw bayonetta before and was trying to figure out where i'd seen someone like that. I also saw another cosplayer that looked really close to you but i can't remember where i saw it. You just have such a good structure for comics!
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Catwoman! I love that black letter outfit!

Judge Anderson from the Dredd universe. Masterfully played by Olivia Thirlby in the 2012 re imagining.
    www.transpottingtalk.blogspot.co.uk < My lovely blog all about Trans issues and stuff
    Follow me on Twitter @Charlottewbuzz