Thread: Made me laugh

Silver Member

Made me laugh

So I was discussing my dressing a little with the wife, late at night. And she says "Why would you want to take a cut in pay?"

Her joke said volumes in her trying to be accepting while still processing. She still thinks I'm weird. But I know she loves me!!!

-M.

Actually pretty cool, Meghan!

Did you tell her that a cut in pay is the least of the cuts a TG could face?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Silver Member
    Persephone

Well I keep hearing about how hard it is to shave around the ankle with out nicking yourself...

...Ohhhh....

Not what you mean?!...

Yikes!

Funny but that joke would really get me in trouble at this point.

She's being as cool as she can about things. She definitely is DADT type of person. Except this April we are going to Vegas and she agreed to a girls night out. Bucket list item, night with wife. I was set to DYI my self when she suggested a service! So it'll be "Just For You". Booked way in advance. I've been waiting 9 months and this baby is ready to pop!

Did I mention how cool my wife is and how incredibly lucky I am to have her? And that she really loves me! Remind me to tell you all about that.

The reply to me is such an opener that I think if you take it slowly without too many comments you will eventually get to where you want.

A very good comment in my view.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Funny yes but go slowly with her. At least she didn't call you a sick frigging pervert.

Silver Member
    Beverly and Jorja,

Thanks for the feedback. Slow and steady is right. Of course my most recent revelations are not without precedence. She has seen me dabble a little over the past 25 + years. We've briefly discussed it from time to time, but she would rather ignore it or not know. The last year has made me realize that this part of me is not going away. If possible I would like to be more open with her. Ideally I would like to share myself with her more fully. After all, I married her to share a life with her. On the other hand, I need to be sensitive to her feelings and needs. If DADT is where she needs to be, i'll work with that.

Across 25 years of marriage we've hit some rough spots, as any couple will. From what I've seen Dressing isn't a show stopper. And if I'm REALLY lucky it could be something to share a little.

-M.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 03-02-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Banned Read only
    Well Meghan, after 25 years of marriage you should know the one thing that is a must for a relationship to work like a swiss watch. Communication! Sorry but you are going to have to actually talk to her if you want to be more open with her.

Meghan, so good that you can talk about this side of you in any way. Do take it easy with your girl but if your relationship is truly solid, there's some chance you'll work out how to integrate Meghan in there some where.
    And gee, I hope we are all championing equal pay for women! It'd the world's stupidest thing that women are financially valued less than blokes.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.