Thread: Ready for summer!

Ready for summer!

So a couple months ago I started wearing my bikinis while I shower, (I am a closet dresser due to my current living arrangement) and have come to look forward to it all day. This evening I slipped on my pink Victoria's Secret 2 piece swimsuit and was in the shower and loving the hot water. It's been so cold lately in Texas, I can't wait for summer already! Anyone else ready for the new season, and wardrobe that goes with it?

I am soooo tired of the cold weather! I have a bunch of clothes I am just dying to get into when the weather warms up. I keep the house a little cool in the winter and wearing them is out of the question. I am just looking forward to the 50's and 60's around here.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I'm ready for the new season, and all the good things that come with it.....short shorts, marinaded homemade strawberry water ( try it ) . long days, sunglasses.....your in texas? complaining about cold? WOW........whats that 40 MAYBE 50 degrees.....TRY less than 20 all month a record here in NY and 2 feet of snow stuck on the ground......Boston and north got it worse like 6 feet......texas.....i will take that weather....any day.......
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 03-01-2015 at 03:59 AM.

Ready! Slightly warmer here in Blighty, and in my first time dressing in a skirt with no-leggings, just loving the fabric on my skin. Bring on the Spring!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Mini skirts, short-shorts, capris, silk and satin nighties, and my morning bike ride en femme...yup, I'm ready!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

We had a brutal winter here in South Florida too. On the 19th and 20th it got down to the low forties BOTH NIGHTS. Sure glad we survived that. Damn....I miss the Northeast.

I haven't got used to the winter yet, so I am totally unprepared.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've always been a closet dresser and after moving in with my SO last May, I packed everything away. When I came out to her in October, she was so accepting. She encourages me so much. So this will be my first summer of going out en femme. She already has plans for us, picking out things I can wear. We have a trip planned in August to Montreal, driving, and wants me go dressed the entire 3 days. I have 6 months to mentally prepare. I'm a beach lover too, see how that goes. Any others ever go to the beach dressed? Any suggestions on what style to wear for good coverage?