Thread: Jacques Cabaret

Jacques Cabaret

Well last night got up my nerve got all dressed up in Natalie mode. Did my make up glued my forms and went into the big bad city (for the first time as Natalie) I found street parking just around the corner and since they still haven't cleared all the snow the meters were FREE! I checked my make up one last time and got out of the car. Just a short walk and a 10$ cover later and I was in just in time for the show to start. Grabbed a seat at the bar and got a beer. A few of what I can only imagine were the regulars also falling somewhere on the TG spectrum introduced themselves and we had a nice convoy. I made friend with a drunk GG and she bought ME drink a TOTAL FIRST! As no women ever bought me a beer when I was single and in guy mode. So much fun! Next time I hope to be there a lil bit earlier so I can get a good seat for the show.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Natalie,

Sounds like a great time . . . thanks for sharing and congrats on your first foray into the big bad city.

Hugs

Isha

Natalie, it sounds like you had a really great time. I have never had a woman buy, me a drink, must be a weird experience.

Yeah it was definitely weird to have someone buy me drink let alone a women there for a bachelorette party

As long as you leave the "hustling" to the working girls there,everything is cool..

Sounds like you had a great time. Congratulations on what I'm sure was what will be the first among many outings! I've never had a woman buy me a drink either (but then, I don't drink, and have rarely been in a bar).

Sounds like a wonderful time.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Congrats on your first time out! Must have been an amazing experience

Next time you may have to pay for parking.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm shocked! Not by your good time, Natalie, but that so many guys haven't ever had GG's buy them drinks!?

I can't remember the number of times, or women, that have bought the male me drinks over the years. Altho, one has never bought Sherry or me dressed, a drink.

Or, is that what u all meant? Congrats on THAT, Natalie!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Good job! Such a pleasure being who you are.
    Fortuneta

doc,
    I've never had anyone offer to buy me a drink en femme or en homme (but like I said, I don't drink and only find myself in a bar when I'm with a group, and that happens rarely).

This wasn't the first time I've gone out in public just to clear up any confusion. This was just the first time that I went out into an area where I felt any number of possibilities were likely. As I'm sure that the clothing stores that I have visited were reasonably low on the risk, where as a bar win 2 bachelorette parties and what looked to be a guys night out in a city not know for its tolerance was a bit nerve racking at first. But the staff was SUPER FRIENDLY! They made me feel right at home and welcome and all the muggles were friendly euogh

Natalie, I am happy to hear you had a great time and were treated well by the people in the bar.

A couple of years ago I went to a tg bar in San Diego dressed en femme and had a gg buy me a drink, and a guy, presenting as male, who bought me 2 drinks and another time, also dressed en femme, at a bar in San Francisco I had a trans male buy me a drink. To me it did not seem odd that a woman bought me a drink. In the past in male mode complete strangers did not buy me drinks.