Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am not Stacy anymore.

I am not Stacy anymore.

Don't let that title confuse you, I still very much enjoy dressing up in women's clothes and doing makeup. More than ever, in fact. But I had an epiphany the other day: I always kind of thought that my personality was like two halves making a whole. I thought that there was my "guy" half and my "girl" half. But after having come out to my family and several friends (and just recently another friend this past weekend), I realized how comfortable I am being who I am. I suppose I used to have two halves, perhaps. But now, because I don't feel like I'm hiding anymore they've meshed together, now I'm just me! I'm 100% a guy, but a guy who just happens to love wearing a flowing dress, putting on makeup (seriously, damn it, it's so much fun XD), slapping on a pair a cute heels and going shopping with my girl friends. And you know what? There's nothing wrong with that. Nuts to those who think it is, I say. I'm as normal as the next guy, so what if I think pink is cute and dresses are comfortable. I'm not weird and I refuse to accept that what we do is weird. I've also began dating one of my very good friends (the 2nd girl that I came out to, actually), and things have been going so well and that is a HUGE reason I've been feeling this way lately. Anyway, that's all I had to say. No questions or anything like that, I just wanted to talk about it to anyone who would listen (and my house is currently empty with the exception of my cats haha).

Hope all you ladies had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo Dan (^_^)

yeehaaa, yes, I feel like this too. I enjoy Pamela as my alter-ego here, but in the "Real world" I've my birth name, and in my spiritual world I have a third name ... but still me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

happy for you Dan,
    everything sounds like its falling into place for you there,
    have described myself as normal with this many more times lately,
    but still wish the world would catch up...
    enjoy those dresses and heels and give your GF a group hug from us....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

youre so right mikell, its taken me 36 yrs to find this community, and wow what a breath of fresh air
    you all are, its like being let out of jail , its true the acceptance of who you really are does make youre two sides gell more into one, good on you dan, set youre spirit free,

Well, I've said this before and I'll say it again. Crossdressing is normal. Being transgendered is normal. Living your whole life pretending to be something you're not, that's weird.

Oh, and congratulations on your epiphany, Stacy Linn!

I know what you mean, I call it my acceptance of my CDing thus I refer to my femme "self" and my "male" self but both are one, it's who I am as a whole.

Banned Read only
    I'm as "guy" as "guy" can get. Straight, very happily married, carpenter with lots of tats. No desire to be a woman, other than if some temporary sci-fi solution could be found. Just happen to love the feel and look of skirts, stockings, camis, bras, etc.

I do think it's cool how far most of y'all take CDing, I have to admit it does sound like fun.

Never even had a girl name. But as I said in my into (I think I did, anyway), I'm the weird one here.

-Dean E.

Stacey, Thank you for sharing your experience. For me a heard a story of encouragement and empowerment! I smiled knowing that you Love You! It can be a very hard road to get to that place, but when you do. . . oh my what a feeling!
    Thanks again,
    Y

Well good for you Stacy! What you just described is exactly the point I've only recently come to. I present in two different modes, and sure you hold yourself differently in a skirt and heels but I'm very much the same person, one person.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

You gotta be who you are in this world. Old man's gotta be the old man...fish's gotta be the fish.
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

I think you are like me, I embrace both sides of me into the whole person that I am.
    Please call me Lisa!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What a wonderful post, Stacy! It's got be enervating when u find out u aren't half female, half male, or somewhere in between. U r simply u! Normal and unique and that's ok!

But, don't fool yourself into believing most regular guys want to wear woman's clothes. I was one of those guys for 50 years. I had many opportunities to try on my gf's or wife's clothes privately.

The thing is, back then it never occured to me. Nor does it occur to most men to try on women's clothes. Why would they?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You are who you are, and that's awesome.

Would you prefer we call you Dan here?
    Ms. Tina Zee - Your favorite gender nonconforming ukulelist and vocalist. Well, one of your favorites, I hope.

See me sing right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTinaZee

Dan, that's awesome to read! Only you know who you are and how you feel! I hope you find all the happiness you can with you new-found self identity.

Aspiring Member
    Dan, thank you for sharing your experiences; it's great that you've come to terms with who you feel you are; that feeling appears liberating for sure.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Dan,

Congrats on finding a place for all you to be comfortable and that is what it is all about in the end . . . comfortable being who you need to be.

Hugs

Isha

Very happy for you Dan, continue to enjoy life and keep smiling.
    Hugs

Dan, I don't really have a femme name. I once had another CD ask me what my name was when I was dressed and I just gave the nickname to my given name. She thought it was kind of strange. My fiancee who was with me commented later on that she did not think it was strange that I was just a guy who liked to dress as a girl, not TS.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hi Dan, nice to meet you. Did you know, Stacey's been wearing those women's clothes you have hidden in the closet?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    SL:

What you said is true, nd consider this. If were distinctly 2 different people, I think we would be considered schizophrenic, and that isn't the case...

DeeAnn

Stacy,
    Like Popeye, I yam wot I yam.

Gave up soul searching years ago.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Dan,

I think that's terrific. I feel much the same way.

Jamie

Banned Read only
    Hi Dan or Stacy or whoever you are,

You made me think of this.

I am not strange or odd, that is a terrible rumor, started by those who fail to understand, appreciate, or comprehend the unique and interesting aspects and contradictions of my personality and character.

Go get 'em now that you have figured it out.

Hi,
    For me. Now that my wife knows and the shame is gone. Finding the "center" of who I am with her is a path I welcome freely!
    Why not?

Dan: Good for you. I've come out to my wife but that's it. Would love to be able to be open with friends and family but don't think that will ever happen. I know there are some, maybe many would not care, but there are some I think that would make life very difficult.