Don't let that title confuse you, I still very much enjoy dressing up in women's clothes and doing makeup. More than ever, in fact. But I had an epiphany the other day: I always kind of thought that my personality was like two halves making a whole. I thought that there was my "guy" half and my "girl" half. But after having come out to my family and several friends (and just recently another friend this past weekend), I realized how comfortable I am being who I am. I suppose I used to have two halves, perhaps. But now, because I don't feel like I'm hiding anymore they've meshed together, now I'm just me! I'm 100% a guy, but a guy who just happens to love wearing a flowing dress, putting on makeup (seriously, damn it, it's so much fun XD), slapping on a pair a cute heels and going shopping with my girl friends. And you know what? There's nothing wrong with that. Nuts to those who think it is, I say. I'm as normal as the next guy, so what if I think pink is cute and dresses are comfortable. I'm not weird and I refuse to accept that what we do is weird. I've also began dating one of my very good friends (the 2nd girl that I came out to, actually), and things have been going so well and that is a HUGE reason I've been feeling this way lately. Anyway, that's all I had to say. No questions or anything like that, I just wanted to talk about it to anyone who would listen (and my house is currently empty with the exception of my cats haha).

Hope all you ladies had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo Dan (^_^)