Thread: My haircut while underdressed

My haircut while underdressed

This morning I went to the local Great Clips wearing panties, a genie bra, women's jeans, women's socks and women's boots. I was very nervous and excited as I have never been touched by someone while wearing mostly women's clothes in public (without them knowing).

I don't think the hairdresser even noticed.
    Ashley

I usually do not underdress, but have done it when going to the Dentist to feel more relaxed. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Maybe it is a new experience I am sure you will get used to.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

why would they notice? and why would they care? They aren't fashion police and I assume your hair is on the top of your head
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I've done that, gotten my hair done underdressed. I don't think the hair cutter noticed, or really cared.
    My hairstyle may have given a clue that I like to dress though

I'm sure that you are the only one who noticed.

Platinum Member
    Unless you did t wear a shirt I no one could tell the difference (or care) Really, how different are socks or jeans? And boots covers a wide range of styles...some women's boots are positively masculine.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    My hairdresser noticed! I have gone to the same woman for years. One summer day I had on a white t-top like a lot of women wear and bra on. Anyway after she cut my hair as she was pulling off the cover some hair fell onto my chest where the top stretched between the girls. Anyway she went to brush it off and in doing so the cotton top didn't slide over the lace in my bra. As she is brushing it I could feel her hand sliding over my breast trying to get the hair off. I sat up and both of us brushed. I could easily feel the lace so I'm sure she could too. It wasn't that she was checking me out it was what she would have done for any woman. She never said a word and I still use her and am always welcomed in her shop.

I should also add that on another occasion I was wearing a foam cup bra. I'm a C cup and the bra I had on was very stiff in the cups. Anyway I had on a light weight women's sweatshirt. As she leaned me back to wash my hair I could see two mountains on my chest. The shop had several women in it and I figured they all would notice. I'm sure some did. As she is washing my hair a sales person came in and as she continued with me the gal stood next to us talking about products and her order. I could see the gal looking at my girls from time to time.

As I think back I guess I've had several beauticians notice. At one very high end shop the gal that washed your hair washed mine and as she was massaging my head and neck she slid her hands down under my blouse and began to massage my shoulders over my bra straps. I jumped but then relaxed and let her continue. After the beautician finished my hair cut and I was leaving I walked over she gave me a knowing smile and I typed her well. While I was there she did the same thing for each customer.

Your story sounds like my last trip to Great Clips, underdressed the same right down to the bra, jeans and socks and boots except in my case I carry my purse with me everywhere. I asked for a more femme cut and shaping and during the session she told me of her boyfriend and his long hair and she knew exactly what I wanted and she was right. I can't say whether she knew I CDed or her boyfriend did also, but I got what I wanted and she was tipped generously. I bet she remembers me though. I'm thinking of a skirt the next time I go. I hope she still works there if not I'm going to have to find out where she works I think she knows my style.

My last trip to Great Clips didn't go too well. Another stylist was walking past my stylist and bumped her arm while she was holding her scissors up to the back of my head in preparation to make a cut. She slipped and cut off a really big hunk. My hair is finally starting to grow back after three months.

GG/SO of a CD
    Even if she did notice, she would have probably lost business if she said anything.

I find it funny that Socks matter at all. We have a giant bin of socks, mens and womens and we just take from it. So that just interested me a little. lol.
    ~Greenie

Supportive wife to a wonderful man who just so happens to like to be fabulous some times.

I have gone to a barbershop in all feminine androgynous clothes and maybe one customer noticed my hose and keds under my khaki pants. I went twice in all femme clothes with hose and shorts, but no one seemed to notice. I have gone in a skirt to get a haircut on five occasions. I was treated with respect. I would leave work, change clothes, eat lunch, get a haircut, change back go back to work. It is nice.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Oddly enough I never went to my hairstylist dressed. Underdressing doesnt count, well because basically it is under where no one sees it. BUT, I did start going to her with the understanding that she knew I was a tg, she is a wonderful and accepting person and has been a great help in syling my hair to work as a somewhat unisex style.
    Erica