Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partner i Crime? Not ready to share?

Banned Read only

Question Partners in Crime? Not ready to share?

I've thought a lot about having a CD or GG partner for my outings. I don't think I'm ready yet.
    How do you feel? How is it working if any of you have a partner in crime for outings?
    Last edited by ophelia; 03-05-2015 at 09:03 AM.

I enjoy my wife's company on outings when she is able to come

im ready to share, dont feel the mrs. is ready for me to have a different "partner", but a shopping buddy would be awesome....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Going out with someone else instead of alone makes a huge difference! At least for me it did and for several reasons.
    There is the feeling of safety. Having someone else there with you feels a lot safer than being alone. I also believe it actually does make it a lot safer. A woman alone is almost never a good thing and almost always increases the risk.
    Then there is the company part of it! It is great to have someone to share with, both during the time out, shopping, visiting museums, whatever you do. And then there is afterwards where it is great to have someone to remember the time with.

An other option, instead of the CD/GG scenario, is to team up with an other CD but take turns being dressed. A male/female "couple" out and about draws much less attention than a solo female. Do some people watching sometime and you will see. Men look at females who are alone much more than at couples.

- Suzie

It's okay if you both want to do the same things. I'm kind of independent myself and subject to change. This is what keeps me a free spirit. Depends on what you want.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It is wonderful to have friends to do things with while out.
    Also it is safer to be out with someone than solo.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

My So and I go out all the time and it's a lot easier when you have someone there with you whether it be shopping or just out and about. Who wants to do things alone?
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

A lot of us have to go out alone, if we dare go out at all.

I like your idea (Suzie), of alternating dressing up, just as an alternative. Certainly we all like to dress and want to be the one to dress though. LOL

Barbara: Yes there is a risk of a cat-fight breaking out before anybody goes anywhere

I have two or three GG friends that have been out with me. Funny thing is that both have told me that after a while they forget that I'm a guy in a dress and just treat me as another girl friend.
    One is funny in that we do shopping for her store and after having problems with her other friends, I'm the only one that keeps up with her and is actually a help than a hindrance.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm with Suzie here. I have lots of CD girlfriends and rarely, if ever, go out alone dressed. I do plenty of stuff alone in drab, no problem at all but my hobbies have always been done socially. I'd donate my enfemme wardrobe to Goodwill rather than ever going back to CDing alone.

Having a shopping buddy is awsome, It opens so many more doors!!! and I have two, My wife likes to go shopping with me!
    But also my stepdaughter who I most often go shopping with and we have a blast!!!
    No more sale rack fly by`s We just take our time and buy exactly what we want without any stress!
    So Ophelia, My advise is GO FOR IT Just be careful who you choose, and remember once you come out to someone you can never un-tell them! Good Luck!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Banned Read only
    I always prefer my wife to join me but that is not always possible. But when I do go out without her, which is mostly the case, going out with company is simply more enjoyable as opposed to alone.

I know it was intended as a joke, and indeed I took it that way, but why do we use a word like "crime" to characterize going out dressed? This is not meant as a criticism but a genuine question. Why do we use words like that to describe aspects of our cross dressing while asserting that what we do is OK?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-05-2015 at 01:37 PM. Reason: no need to quote op

I prefer company going out anywhere anyway, but its more important dressed, because I'd walk too fast too manly without a co-conspirator or my SO to keep me "dainty" :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

as my wife doesn't accept Jessica, and probably never will. I often/ always go it alone, in guy mode! if I'm with my wife and I see something that I must have... I just remember where I saw it and go back without her!!! but I have no problem buying my feminine things as a guy. I will purchase anything I need from bras and undies..... to tampons and makeup!!on some occasions, I will even use the fitting rooms! but I do wish I had a sister to shop with!!! to have a second opinion on a blouse or to see something I may have missed that I would look good in?!?!! life would be much more enjoyable if I wasn't flying solo all the time!!!
    "Life is Always a Bed of Roses........ Sometimes it's All Flowers, and Other Times, It's All Thorns!!!!"

Luv, Jessica XOXO

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Is there any other way to go out ?? Having a partner in crime is awesome.....having an entourage is even better. There is also strength in numbers. I have alot of cd gal pals who are very active in going out, doing things etc...the real question is can I keep up with them! It is very healthy to have friends and share experiences together. Maybe try to make some like minded local cd friends. You get one crack at life, might as well enjoy it. xoxo

It's good to have a partner in crime as you describe.
    Just make sure you are the best of friends.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    I know it was intended as a joke, and indeed I took it that way, but why do we use a word like "crime" to characterize going out dressed? This is not meant as a criticism but a genuine question. Why do we use words like that to describe aspects of our cross dressing while asserting that what we do is OK?
    come on. It's a simple euphemism. You are reading between lines that do not exist.

This idea interests me as I have yet to escape the confines of my house . If there were CDs near me interested in doing this I would probably go out.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I have often thought it would be great to have a partner or partners that love to dress and we could go out sometimes dressed. I can dress all I want at home but my wife did draw the line on going out dressed. I see heroine in our small town. I have thought and felt I would enjoy going out in a group in a large town. I have been invited though twice to go to San Antonio by some sisters on here and to even come to Dallas and join the group that goes out there. Tempting but I still hesitate knowing that it could become addictive and just once would not be sufficient..... Lol

I have gone out with both cd's and gg's while dressed. It is nice to have company. I have one cd friend that I have done things with for over 10 years. There are several gg's that enjoy going out with me while I'm dressed. They specifically like to critique my outfit and overall look. Just a note on blending/passing--go out with 3 or more cd's and your chance of being read is near 100%. If you go out with 2-3 gg's, your chance of being read drops to about 10%.

Jodi

I wish I had company. My SO wants no part of my dressing, and going it alone gets old after a while. I'm not upnto a real outing yet. It would be nice to be able to entertain a guest or go have a cup of coffee with a fellow CD'er-dip my toe in the water, so to speak- but as we all know, most of us are hidden away.

I have read of people having small household parties and gatherings, often centered around major sporting events. The split of watching, say, the Super Bowl, with a bunch of CD/TG guys, sounds like a blast. Maybe one day.

For me it was the only way I got out the door. Thank Cami