Thread: wrong number

wrong number

I received a text by mistake. Started talking to him, it was so easy be open with a total stranger . text back in fourth for 2 hrs last night , his name is Justyn and we are going out tomorrow night . Very strange how life works out sometimes.

as you never met i would say be extremely cautious, meet in very pubic venue, stay aware of your surroundings at all times, wish you the best,
    sorry to be kinda negative....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Are you sure it was by mistake?

I agree with Mikell, be very careful.
    Are you going as a boy or a girl? If girl, does he know?

Wow, tell us more GF. We want details.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

hi Hannah, I hope you have wonderful time ,but please be careful. love hugs lynda

Aspiring Member
    Could there be such a thing as date phishing?

Ineke

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I'll just get this off my chest. 1. I HOPE YOUR MEETING AT A PUBLIC PLACE, and not a place he is suggesting to meet at. 2. I really hope your not planning on taking him to your house, or having him pick you up from your house, along with going to his place, or drug dealer motel room he lives in etc. 3. I really, really hope you do not give him your social security number, credit card information etc. just in case he ask. Have Fun!!! This is the benefit of being to lazy to look at text, not returning them etc, minus your employer because they just do not see the benefit in that.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

BE very careful!

That said, a long time ago I had just moved into a new flat and had my telephone installed-- yes this was a long time ago. I received a call from a cross dresser who was wanting to retrieve the clothing he had left. Turned out it was a wrong number but she had been with a friend or new acquaintance and had left much of her female clothing there and was calling to arrange to get it back.

We talked for a while and my regret is that I didn't suggest a meeting. Of course it would have had to be in a public place and a safe place too. But I may have made a good new friend.

As long as you are very cautious I would say go ahead and explore carefully.

Hannah,
    In all seriousness, I hope life is not too strange.
    Be on your guard and take care.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    If his parents come on the date too and he asks you to marry him, producing a pre-nup and a lawyer, and starts talking about adopting children, I'd say be very careful. Some people are inclined to rush into things.
    I used to have a short attention spa

I have been in the criminal justice business for the pass 35+ years so I cannot stress enough that what Mikell shared is some very sound advise. You may want to take a friend who could be there to monitor the meeting from a point not too far away. Be careful.
    Christi

I am going dressed as I am 90% of the time. No motel I am not sleeping with him on a first date. Thanks for the concern . I will be fine , not my first meeting a guy . I am excited though because finding decent boyfriends is very hard especially in North Bumble#$&! PA.
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-05-2015 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Removed personal details - please do not post them here