Thread: I even want to be cryonized (did I spell right?) ...for more feminine features.

I even want to be cryonized (did I spell right?) ...for more feminine features.

Who knows, if someone freeze me and thaw me after a century

So I can be younger and very weird plastic surgeries I have hoped are ready-available....

Anyone thought about that?

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I listened to a podcast a few years ago about this. The part that stuck out most, was that the method at the time was that only your head is saved, and frozen, being that your brain is the most important body part as far as consciousness, etc. Sort of like Futurama, and it's very expensive!! I'd personally be more in favor of transferring my consciousness into an android body with small feet, that never ages, needs, food, sleep, gains weight, has to go to the bathroom, etc, with guaranteed working parts and free maintenance/upkeep for 100,000 years. Sort of like that Star Trek episode with Harry Mudd where Uhara made such a deal with the captor androids.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Aspiring Member
    Not me. I don't like being cold. But, think about it - what if you had been frozen in permafrost since 1700 and somehow were brought to life today .

Just a-thinking,
    Ineke

I'd go for the android body thing, rather than being frozen. Mr. Data, only female style. Got to remember, the first few thawed people might not get their dream of living on as if nothing happened, (as they might get thawed out, oh, accidently, and kept as a talking head in a jar atop some sort of machinery, now wouldn't that be a nightmare!).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Nope, ain't happening! I hate the cold. I'm more of the 7 of 9 kinda girl.
    Last edited by Jorja; 03-06-2015 at 07:45 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As new wave religions go, cryogenics seems to be fairly innocuous.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    I'd go for the android body thing, rather than being frozen. Mr. Data, only female style. Got to remember, the first few thawed people might not get their dream of living on as if nothing happened, (as they might get thawed out, oh, accidently, and kept as a talking head in a jar atop some sort of machinery, now wouldn't that be a nightmare!).
    Now that I remember that technology did exist in the STNG, that episode with the wife of Data's Creator who considered herself to be his mother. As we find out, she actually died several years ago, but her husband/Data's creator Dr. Soong created his most lifelike "Soong" Android ever, and transfered his wife's conscious into the android body, the body was designed to age, and give the appearance of a normal human GG along with normal biological functions. It was so advanced that she did not even know she was an android. On a side note, it was messed up shot for her to divorce her husband shortly after her brings her back from death!! Also wonder if she made him pay alimony as well or if that still exist in the 24th century. Back to original topic, the downside to this model is that it still ages, the Mudd androids don't, and the "Alice" models says it all.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth