Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing questions for closet crossdressers

Banned Read only

crossdressing questions for closet crossdressers

This one is for closet crossdressers, for whom cding is private and don't wish to tell there secret to anyone just like myself.
    How often you crossdress?
    When do you crossdress?
    Do you have your own cloths (how do you buy them) or you steal from your sister/gf/mom's closet?
    How long have you been crossdressing for & on a scale of 1-10 what's your desire to crossdress now a days.

Number of times CDing: 1-2x per week
    When: Days off differing than my wife. Part of me time.
    Clothing: Purchased at thrift stores,grocery, usually with other non descriptive items.
    Length of time: Adolescence, and late 20's-now.

Mood enhancement and creativity stimulate the desire to feel the fabric while enjoying the look.

From my screen name, I guess I qualify.
    How often: 1-2/month
    When: when wife allows Ellen time and leaves home for extended time, she knows but doesn't want to see or be involved
    Clothes: my own, bought on-line and a few items at store tossed in with other items, occ borrow items to complete a look
    Duration: 44 yrs
    Scale of desire: this gets complicated and changes over time as does goal. Many threads here have gone over this. Many, but not all, have a younger period where sexual release is involved. Then the goal is often inner peace/calm/happiness/thrill and may explode in trying things out (i.e. pink fog). And some may move to needing it less and plateau in what to do, with still having an inner peace and acceptance of this is just who they are and it is right. I love how I can transform myself but do not need to do it every day-just knowing or looking at pics how I can look when I want to is often enough satisfaction to feed my desire.
    Hugs, Ellen

Banned Read only
    I have to answer this with a qualifier. As a retiree with a working wife I have the opportunity to dress whenever she goes to work. She does not have to work Monday through Friday. She takes off whenever she wants. The days she does work, I get about seven hours a day to be en femme. With that qualifier and my schedule of other things that need to be done, I usually dress one to four days per week. This week it's probably going to be two days. I could have dressed more, but, cross dressing is not a compulsive disorder for me. When I first retired all I did for several months was to be en femme five days a week, and, frankly nothing outside of my home and yard got done.

When do you cross dress?

Usually from 8:30 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday, when I choose to be en femme.

Do you have your own clothes, etc?

Oh, yes. My wardrobe is contained in seventeen Xerox boxes, a large storage box and a file box. At last count per my Word document I have 111 dresses. I do have a love for slips and slips and more slip. I have over 400 full slips and numerous half slips. I have some floor length night gowns, numerous bras and panties, a nice selection of shapewear, a stockpile of hosiery, and, probably more than a dozen pairs of heels.

How long have I been cross dressing?

Well, I started in my early teen years. I do not count the times I caressed and tried on my mother's full slip that she hung to dry in the sole bathroom in our apartment because that was just to feel the nylon fabric. There was no intent to appear as a female. When I expanded to wearing my mother's dresses, slips, bras, panites and girdles I consider that cross dressing. That was more than fifty years ago.

My desire now?

It all depends. I cross dress for stress relief. I enjoy and need to shuck off the male person and enjoy the escape to the other side of me. Some days I really enjoy the male side. Some days the female side needs to come out and play for the day.

I'm not so sure that I don't want anyone to find out, but I certainly don't want to be 'exposed' suddenly. I underdress every day, but seldom get to dress outwardly, about once a week, when the wife, who is totally unsupportive and doesn't want to see it, goes shopping. I've been closet dressing for about fourty-five years, outwardly, on occasion, for maybe two or three. My clothes are mine own, but very limited, after the last purge out of frustration. I kept mostly underwear, one sweater, one blouse, one skirt, only because i couldn't find them during the purge. I hate purging, I'm so sorry to have thrown all of my nice skirts and blouses away, and all for nothing, I could never quit dressing.

I dress about 3 times a month by myself and whenever the mood to play strikes the wife.

Got a mixture of my own clothes and some of her stuff.

Been trying stuff on since I was little. Desire seems to fluctuate. Like with most things I like variety. Sometimes I enjoy being the fire breathing macho man, other times it's fun to play dress up.

How often you crossdress? When do you crossdress?
    For me it depends on what you mean as I wear a nightdress to bed most nights. However with my current living arrangements I never know when my housemates are going to be out so finding time to properly femme up with makeup etc is difficult and I only manage it every couple of months or so.
    I crossdress most when stressed but I still do it even when I'm not.

Do you have your own cloths (how do you buy them) or you steal from your sister/gf/mom's closet?
    I started by borrowing my sisters clothes but know have my own which I keep hidden in my closet. I buy my clothes online from retailers who cater to men and women. Most of the sites I used have a good returns policy so if something doesn't fit or suit I can send it back for very little to no money.

How long have you been crossdressing for & on a scale of 1-10 what's your desire to crossdress now a days.

I've been crossdressing since I was about 12 so approximately 15 years.
    I couldn't give you a defined number as the urge to dress varies from day to day but I would say in general it's less intense than it was when I was younger but it's there more often. This is possibly because as I have got older I have more comfortable with it and no longer try and suppress the urge to dress in the same way as I did in the pst.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Rah
    How often
    As often as possible, almost always when the SO is out of the house for a while. Can be 3 or 4 times a week.

When do you CD
    I dress whenever I can, mostly when my SO is out or an hour+. Sometimes I just wear a bra and slip under drab for a short time, other times it is the full set if she is out for 2 hour +. Currently my SO is away for a few days Joy!!! Vikky time!!! I also underdress sometimes when out and about – dog walking, shopping etc

Do you have your own clothes
    Yes, about 15-20 items (bras, slips, skirts, tops, one wig) plus tights, thigh highs. I have no shoes yet. I buy online, athough my SO has bought a few items from charity (thrift) shops. Make up doesn’t interest me – I have a beard anyway.

How long have I been CDing
    Occasional, very amateur attempts since teenage years and then about 18 months ago (aged 67) thought if I don’t do it properly now I never will.

My desire now
    To dress as often as possible and expand my wardrobe. I find I am in a state of bliss when dressed, given up trying to explain it.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Let me first say I'm only closeted in that I don't go out in public dressed. My wife knows and helps but I try and be a man for her and not dress too many times in her presence. We have done some dressing together to enhance our sexual activities. ( maybe more mine than hers). I am retired and she is still working so I can dress when I want during the day anytime I want. I sometimes keep my toes painted in the winter months a bright red and seem to dress more in the winter time as I don't have as many activities outside the house.
    When do you crossdress?
    Mostly during the day when I choose to stay at the house and sometimes I underdress when I run errands during the day.
    Yes I have my own makeup ( my wife has helped me buy and she will buy me some if she finds some thing knows I would enjoy) I have my own clothes such as dresses,skirts, hose, heels, panties, and some tops. I can wear many of my wife's outfits and she tells me to help myself. Those that are loose fit me but those of hers that are tight I can't wear.
    Been dressing since I was a small child. My mom tried to dress me like a girl as she wanted a girl for her first child. She had sewn some flour sack dresses before I was born but dad put a stop to that and I didn't start back till I was around the age of 12. Sneaking into my moms hose, her girdles, and basically any slips or material she had that was soft n silky. They felt good against my bare skin. I have always loved the makeup part and used to play in moms makeup when dad was working. She would let me but always cleaned me up before he got home.
    My desire to crossdress now is on your scale maybe a 5-6. I enjoy it but it's not my greatest desire. I do it to fulfill a deep need and enjoy to this day getting dressed up. Maybe two or three times a week and then may go a week or two without wanting to, but the urge to has never left me.

Hi! i try and crossdress at least once a week, but it is difficult since my wife is always around, usually she leaves for work earlier than myself, so i take that morning time to dress and enjoy, the problem with that is getting everything out, using makeup and then having to put everything back and make sure i go to work with no signs.
    I have a number of my own things, would have more if i had a better hiding place, i love heels and would have dozens if i could hide them
    I started when i as around 12, been doing it on and off ever since, my desire these days is like an 8!

Hi Rah

Similar to other replies I dress as often as I can when my SO isn't home although she does know that I CD. Today is a day when I am alone and been enjoying Christi.

I have had my own clothes for most of the 45+ years that I've been dressing. In the early years, mid teens to early 30's I would get clothes from any place (Friends, family, strangers, clothes lines, etc…) that I thought I could steal without getting caught. At some point, I realized that theft would lead to getting caught so I started to purchase the clothes at stores, yard sales, etc… Still buying my own either at a store or online.

Desire, for me, seems to come and go. At times I want to wear something every day, and then I can go days without any desire. Not sure why???? Having read the other posts, it might be connected to stress. I will need to monitor that.

I do know that I will always dress on some level on a regular bases. I did my last purge about 2 decades ago. I believe that I desire to "Go out" for whatever reason as a passable female.
    Christi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been dressing for 17 years.

I have a semi full of ladies things stored at 3 different addresses.

I dress about 5 or 6 times a month now. Mostly outings. However, I consider myself a closet dresser. I do try ons to prep for those outings all the time. But, since I'm not dressing completely, those don't count in my book.

I would say because of my recent increase in outings and my complusion to do more picto stories, my dressing is on the rise!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 03-05-2015 at 09:16 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I dress in secrecy,for many years,using mothers clothes.I wait for her to go to work,then spend hours in her closet,trying on dresses,skirts,blouses,blazers,all her
    business suits&her many pairs of shoes&heels of different heights
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

I dress on average a could of times a week, but then usually only for an hour or two. I usually have some time usually during the week while the wife is at work. please don't use your Mother's/sister's/wife's clothes. In addition to being kind of a violation of their privacy, it's just kind of tacky. Go to a thrift store and buy your own stuff. After the first couple of items, it gets easier.
    First started cross dressing pre-school…..alright…I was a little kid, I couldn't go to thrift stores so I had to go through my Mom's stuff. But it was pretty much on-again-off-again until the last ten years or so.
    The desire still comes and goes. Lately i've been in a kind of 'latent period' where I haven't felt the urge so much, but it's definitely still there.

Like some others here, I am out only to my better half. She willingly participates and since we are nowhere near the same size, I have my own little collection of clothes. As to how often I dress, that depends. Most of the time it's in the late evening. I'll get ready for bed in some babydoll PJs and read, listen to the radio, etc. Every once in a while, I'll pull on a leotard & tights during the day if I know I'll be home for an extended period of time.

As to how long I've been dressing... that goes back a long way. Probably first really started about 35 years ago but I can remember messing around with my mother's nylons when I was a lot younger but never really put them on. There was some kind of fascination though.

Frequency seems to have leveled off now that I'm older. Probably 2, maybe three times a week with the PJs and maybe once a month with most anything else. And, like many others I have no desire to "go public" so things will pretty much stay the way they are right now. Every once in a while, I think about enhancing my wardrobe with some fun, extra things like boots, some shoes, maybe even a wig but haven't ventured down that road yet.

In short, I guess I'm happy with where I am.

Lacy PJs

1-2 times a week, usually only a couple hours at a time.

When do you crossdress?
    When I get home from work, while my wife is at work.

I have my own, I shop thrift stores, Target, Kmart, Kohls on line and at the store.

Almost 4 years (and I'm 58). My desire is a 5. I don't go nuts if I can't, but I'm so happy when I can.

Aspiring Member
    Whenever I get the opportunity to (work from home, weekends when nobody is home. Within one week, it can go from 0 to 3 times a week.

When do you crossdress?
    Usually when nobody is home. That's the first and foremost requirement. Otherwise, I return from work in women's jeans extremely often because men's garments usually run too large for my extremely thin frame

Sneaked in a bra and thong + petticoat before, the rest belong(ed?) to my mother and other female relatives. Some run slightly large. I also own a pair of leggings as winter wear on vacation (excuses, ha!)

Since 11, but only went all the way as late as 16-17. So that's 8 years (turning 20 this year). Would rate as 8 where 8 is a high desire, though I have come to terms with my limited opportunities. My make-up skills are still in bad need of practice. And technique.

how often? whenever no one is around for long periods of time, usually just wearing stuff with no makeup
    I crossdress when no one else is around and i'm in the mood. When people are gone alot i do it at first alot then i just do it when the mood strikes.
    i have my own clothes (i'm rather on the large size) I got them on ebay and some stuff tossed in with normal grocery shopping
    how long have i been dressing? well i had a patch of depression non-cross related other stuff, then stopped all together when the depression was controlled, then about 6-7 months since i got the urge out of no where and a friend suggested i try it and not feel ashamed as there are lots of people that do it around the world.
    my desire now is a little less than when i started as some of it was that first rush of pink fog when you try it and unexpectedly enjoy it, now its settled out and i feel good with how things are able to flow as the mood and time work out.
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

How often: Daily.
    When: About 95% of the time when I'm home. I shower, a touch of perfume, and change to girl clothes. I generally only dress as a guy when I have to go out somewhere. I don't 'underdress', because I know the possibilities of what may happen if I have an accident and wind up in an e.r..
    Do you have your own: From age 8 to 18, I borrowed my sister's clothes. Since then I've always purchased my own girl clothes.
    How long: Since I was 7. Desire comes and goes to a degree, but I feel more comfortable dressed as a girl so that's what I do.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Gold Member
    How often you cross dress?
    Well since I retired, most of the time at home. I under dress with panties 24/7 now for
    over 10 years. A bra now for about 70% of the time for about 6 years. The forum has
    given me a lot more confidence than I ever had before.
    I wear womans jeans every day, I love the stretch and feel of the jeans, and they look better
    on me than guy jeans.
    I like to wear a dress or a skirt around the house, and I try to have a dress day at least one
    or two days a week. I would never pass, so I do not go out of the closet dressed.
    My wife was OK with my dressing, and would pick things out for me to wear, She passed almost
    two years ago now, I do miss her.
    Rader

How often: As much as possible, still have a teenager at home. I underdress almost every day to varying degrees, i.e. panties, panty hose or thigh highs. No bras as I am way too hairy for all of that as of now.
    When: anytime the urge strikes and conditions allow.
    I have my own clothes. Online shopping is great.
    How long: age 7 or so. 8 on the scale.

Kenadie

I only get to dress a few times a month on the rare occasion that I have the house to myself. I have actually called in sick to work just so I could stay home and dress. I have a few of my own outfits but I usually borrow them. I have been dressing about 10 years now.

I'll answer your questions in order:
    Not as often as I used to as circumstances prevent dressing.
    Any time I'm left alone for a long period of time
    I've got my own clothes, I just buy normally in shops no hassle
    I've been dressing for abt 30+ yrs, my desire ebbs and flows but sometimes I can feel the pressure building. Just now I' m a 7.

I crossdress whenever I get an opportunity. Both my wife and I work out of the home so my opportunities are very limited to times when she is gone or travels (that's heaven for me). On a regular basis, I may get to wear panties for a few hours every few days when she goes on errands. I do have my own clothing. I go shopping when she travels. I have been crossdressing for over 20 years and on a scale of 1 to 10 - hard to answer. Somedays when I am engaged in other matters, the urge is nil. On other days when I see a well put together woman or a particularly appealing dress or read a good story about a pleasant shopping experience, then the urge comes on strong.

First of all, I'm not 100% in the closet. I have a DADT relationship. But I think my wife has convinced herself that I've stopped, so I behave as though I'm totally in the closet. Having stipulated that:
    How often: Whenever I get a chance (see below)
    When: My wife is out for a hair, nail, or doctor's appointment, or a predictably long shopping trip
    Clothes: I have my own, which I obtain both by just buying them in a store or getting them on line (which means I have to have reliable tracking info on the shipment). But for short sessions I usually use some of my wife's, which fit me reasonably well.
    How long: 60 years(!). My desire is as strong as it's ever been (about an 8)