Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the longest you have been able to stay dressed???

What's the longest you have been able to stay dressed???

My wife went on a little vacation with her girlfriend, so I've had the run of the house!!! I sleep in my satin girlie PJ's, wake up in the morning and get the kids off to work/school, then start my morning! shower, and shave, lotion my legs, then touch up my toe nails. fresh panties, bra and nylons, add a skirt or my girl jeans and a soft top, light make-up, then go about my day! just before the kids get home i'll swap the skirt for some clingy jeans and add a sweat shirt. i'll also trade my heels for my house slippers. then when it's bed time back into my satin PJ's!!! I've had my bra's on all week!!! maybe when my wife gets back..... i'll keep it up?!?!?!? this has been an incredible week for me!!!!
    "Life is Always a Bed of Roses........ Sometimes it's All Flowers, and Other Times, It's All Thorns!!!!"

Luv, Jessica XOXO

Six months for me.
    It was extremely hard and a bit unsettling having to go back to drab so suddenly.
    I kept wanting to use a falsetto voice, walk and use my hands in a feminine manner and even a couple of times going to the wrong washroom until I broke the habit.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Eight days for me once, seven days several times.

When I was here alone I could do it indefinitely but still have to shave.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think .. 6 days or so has been the longest uninterrupted stretch. 3-5 days a number of times.
    I once went on a 4 day camping trip all in girl mode, in Iceland of all places. That was a bit of a challenge!

- Suzie

The longest were the times I went to various IFGE, BeAll or Southern Comfort conventions.
    You want to wear a WHAT??

My wife took our daughter along with her to a summer camp years ago. I could dress for close to fifteen days. I did everything, shaved everything, painted my nails, as much makeup (within the confines of reasonable)as I could and NO PANTS. I wore panties 24/7, nighties to bed and beautiful lingerie all day long. Was able to sneak off and do some shopping fully dressed. I had an absolutely good time being a woman. I didn't even begin to get tired of it. Then my time ran out and I took a nice long stroll before going home, changing into a peignoir and falling asleep fully en femme. As I approached my house that evening I burst into tears because I knew I was really going to miss being a woman.

8 hours - 2 days in a row

(I know - you're all thinking he is so not transgender...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

About 4 days and nites. Was so amazing! The be-all in Chicago. Lunches, formal dinners, going shopping, parties, dancing, getting makeup, nails done, getting professional pics taken. Makes a girl feel so sexy. Miss it so much.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

I still had to go to work in drab, but I got to come home and dress for 6 days straight while my wife was out of town.

I remember laughing at myself that GGs usually put their makeup on before they go to work!

My wife is totally against my CDing so I need to dress on business trips. The longest was a full weekend....all the works with long french nails. I loved every minute of it and realized that I'm more than a CDer....

I'm retired and live alone. I'm always enfemme when I'm home and underdressed when I'm out and about. When I was working (I once worked, LOL), I traveled extensively. I was always underdressed when working with customers, and enfemme when in my hotel room.

Anna
    My favorite dress is a Dirndl.

Well, I'm semi retired now, and with all the cold and snow (staying indoors watching the college games), and time off from work (also due to snow), three weeks now (other when I answer the door for food delivery, when I throw on a pair of slacks and sweatshirt). Feels nice.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I always shaved and have my toes painted and were panties. When at home always were a bra, since i travel about 3 out of four weeks i spend every night in my hotel room fully dressed and made up a few times while away i have been at a hotel all day and night as my meeting was cancelled for that day so i got dressed in the AM and stayed dressed all day and late into the nite.

I would love to be able to spend a weekend at home fully dressed but not as long as my youngest daughter is still with us at home.

Silver Member
    If you mean trying to pass or passing I guess when young a few days. I had to work and go to school. Since I wear women's clothes most of the time now I don't really keep track but I also don't try to pass.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    After 5 days of dressing day and nite at DLV's and SCC's?

I don't want anything to do with ladies things! It's all I can do to unpack the things that need to be hung up.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I only need a day, coiffed and made up in a salon, but out of town, then I can put it all away for a month or more.

I've managed most of a day and evening if I don't go out and about anywhere (except late night drives) before reluctantly switching clothes back to a guy. It's never been that I couldn't or didn't want to stay dressed; it's always something else.

About 8 days a few years ago when my wife and I took a "girls only" vacation to New England.
    It was sooo hard to revert after all that time.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Ten days of 24 hour living en femme. Changing back was extraordinarily difficult.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post

Katey x
    Au Contraire!

18 months and counting, for me, however, if you count the one time I had to travel to Oklahoma to sign legal paperwork with my wife, then 15 months. It was at her request, and I can promise you, nothing, including pain of death, will ever convince me to do that again.

Two yrs. Realised I didn't really want to transition. stopped HRT, cut hair, quit shaving body, clipped nails, purged. Have since accepted that I like the clothes but don't need wigs, makeup, forms etc. Still love the look and feel of a well fitting dress or skirt and top. Do wear a bra if it helps a dress fit better and a hat to cover my balding head, keep face shaved and trim body hair. Have no problem switching back to drab clothes as it only takes a couple of mins. to get comfy again.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    15 days ... it was a few years ago now.
    It was a magical, wonderful experience. Yeah, going back was really, really hard. Wouldn't trade that experience for the world though. Wish I could do it again somehow ... though I really missed my family by the time it was over.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post

Katey x
    Katey! Never would we think that. Not with those high cheek bones, sparkling eyes, and ear to ear smile! You're all girl, stuck, like most of us, in a guy's body.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Prior to last week it was 12 hours or so. Even if I was home alone I would generally alternate Michelle and Fred days.

All that changed last week with my mini mini life test. Flew to Las Vegas pretty (world premiere!) and stayed pretty five continuous days in Vegas. Forced the issue a bit by only bringing one change of Fred clothes for the return flight.

It was a blast! However, by the end of the fifth day I was pretty Michelled out. No additional longing for girldom other than the continuous low level I've been dealing with my whole life :-) Hugs, Michelle