Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you want to feel "girlie?"

What do you do when you want to feel "girlie?"

So, you have some time... you hit the shower, touch up the shave, dress in one of your favorite outfits, pull on some nylons or pantyhose, slip into some shoes and... something's missing. Even though you are all dolled up, dressed to the nines, you just don't "feel it." So, what do you do when you want to feel more like a girl or... more girlie?

I get that way once in a while. Babydoll pjs or a leotard & tights, maybe even a skirt & blouse with pantyhose & heels but I just feel like there should be something else. This doesn't happen all of the time but every once in a while, you kind of feel like there should be a little more.

Something to think about; I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Lacy PJs

Gold Member
    Like my wife would tell me at times, "Go and put on your Bra":.
    I guess that does help to calm me down and feel a little on the fem side.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    I spray some "White Diamonds" or Givenchi on my shirt collar....and on my pillow at night

If I want really girlie, it's probably going to be a corset, something form fitting, stockings and heels. Or sometimes just one of those. I feel like it's the fuel- sometimes I need a full tank and sometimes just to be topped off
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Oh, little things. I just had my first manicure and that was an awesome feeling. I think I'm over the "want to feel girly" thing, but I definitely like getting done up and feeling well put together.

As long as I am clean shaven, I am happy to put on a skirt or dress and hang out around the house and feel girlie.

Rader, my wife has had to tell me to put on a bra or skirt many times to let me know I need to calm down!

It no longer takes anything special; once I'm dressed, the feeling of female is more or less complete. Occasionally I'll watch a show starring someone that I would have liked to be (pretty teen, usually, as my female sort of desires are kinda stuck at around age 14), and I enjoy looking through juniors style catalogs, oh and I also subscribe to Seventeen magazine. The women at work always have a copy of Glamour and Cosmo So I get to read those on my breaks; I lie and say it's because I like to look at the hot women in the pictures....well, it's not exactly a lie, but the reasoning is a little different.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    GET ONLINE HERE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Turn on my "girl" mind! ............. Does that even make sense?

- Suzie

Whenever I see very lovely doujin arts in
    pixiv. It makes masturbation very guilty....

Aspiring Member
    Twirling a sufficiently long and full skirt does it in particular

Seems a lot of us have expressed that the desire to CD comes and goes. I've had times where there was a rare opportunity to dress and took advantage of said opportunity even though I didn't necessarily feel a strong desire to do so at the time. Once dressed I would realize I just wasn't feeling it, changed back to drab, and moved on. I've learned that if I'm not in the mood there's no need to force the issue, the desire will come back and the opportunity to dress at that time will be a much more enjoyable one.

For me, the clothes are one thing, but feeling more girlie is the makeup, nails, lipstick, just makes things so much nicer I think.
    Brandy Mathews

There are two things which help me feel really girly. First wear a dress, not a skirt, or other clothing, a dress ia really girly for me. The second thing is to get a wig on, this completes the girly experience for me....OK high heels too.

This really is only specific to today. Because the winter storms that keep hitting my area layered us with ice and snow yet again, I got a snow day and got to spend it going thru outfit after outfit until I found the right one for "workmode" and "playmode." Totally got into the girlie vibe of it and caught myself taking selfies.

It's more a mental state for me than related to what I'm wearing. If I'm in the mood -- and usually I am, or can get there with some willpower -- I can flip into girl space even if I'm sitting at work in boy drag. It's easiest, though, after work when I'm more relaxed, and adding a pair of heels or earrings helps the change come faster.

- Diane

okay, perhaps it's a desire for "more"? I'm wanting to go out, to be "seen" or to express myself "out there". I don't know why, I just do, and that perhaps is the addict thing of bigger hits?
    Having said that though, I'm about to do my nails for the first time, and I suspect I'll be ogling them all day afterwards!

PS i have just come in and showered after log sawing, and mending hose pipes in the garden. Kind of that's the bit before and after enlightenment, and dressed is "the enlightenment"!
    Last edited by pamela7; 03-06-2015 at 06:11 AM. Reason: PS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Feeling more like a woman perhaps and doing what women do. Not everyone wants to go that far, however.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

For days when theres no time or chance to get dressed, I'd just get myself nice and smooth, then slap on the lotions and moisturizers, put on a nice facial mask and just chill to some tunes.

If I want to feel especially girly, I spend a half hour or so doing my nails. My wife always gets that look on her face: "Here he goes again!", when I get my stuff out and sit down on the couch with her and start filing a nice oval shape and apply a feminine color which is even too girly for her. But it sure gets her in the mood.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

There is more when you make love with your gf or wife like lesbian,that is time when i feel totaly "girlie"

Platinum Member
    Hi Lacy, All I have to do is pull open the closet door.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Dress in something extreme.
    An experiment for my eyes only.
    I wear baby doll PJ's as you illustrate in the summertime.
    I always have.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Put on some nice sexy,tight lingerie with my D forms

GG/SO of a CD
    I wake up, and there I am.

Sorry there is never anything for GG's to post about in this main forum, and instead of getting bored and leaving you all for 4 more months. I decided to participate.

But in reality, even GG's have stuff that we do to "feel girlie" maybe not to "make us feel girlie, but girlie things that we like"

I like getting a manicure and pedicure.

P.s. I also hate the word Girlie... but you know.
    ~Greenie

Supportive wife to a wonderful man who just so happens to like to be fabulous some times.