Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing or funny moments in girl mode

Embarrassing or funny moments in girl mode

Ever had one of those moments? Kinda wrong, kinda embarrassing and kinda oh so funny?

Here is one of mine to get it started:

Before I figured out to use glue but after I figured out that a pair of silicone breast forms is about the best thing a T-girl can have, I was at a convention. SCC in Atlanta to be precise.
    I had been all dolled up all day, chatting and socializing at the hotel, outside at the pool area and in the bar. So, getting to the point where I was really hot! No no no!! not like that .. like warm OK! It was Atlanta after all, in the summer!

So I run into a dear friend and we are in a group of people. Haven't seen her in a while and we just have to say hello.
    Kiss on the cheek and big hug! Like in BIG hug.

So here are the technical details of that moment: Warm body, silicone breastforms <=> a little humid on the back of the forms and a bit of trapped air probably, right! Now add a tight squeeze and you get ... wait for it ... Yes, Farting Sounds! As in MAJOR air venting sounds! The worst kind! Think Onions and Beans galore and then a tight squeeze!

I was about to die laughing and my friend, lets call her Sarah, was pretty amused as well. Got a little attention from the people around us too to say the least!

Good times

- Suzie
    Last edited by Suzie Petersen; 03-06-2015 at 10:40 AM.

I was just about to shut my laptop down and go to bed. I came back here to log out and noticed your post.........LOL..... Thank you Suzie for giving me that good little chuckle for the evening.......
    Okay...ya still laughing thinking about it..
    Good night Suzie TTYL

Victoria D
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Gold Member
    Don't you know that Ladies do not make such sounds in public, It is just
    not lady like. But no harm, just embarrassment; Now you might think of
    caring a cork for the next time....LOL
    Rader

I was in a very crowded, very formal place when my long black skirt decided to leave my body and fall to the floor! Fortunately, I was wearing a long black slip under the long black skirt so few people noticed. There was one woman staring in horror and as I pulled my skirt back up I gave her a girl-to-girl grin, placed my finger to my lips and did a "Sh-h-h" sign. She giggled at my pantomine and I continued on my way.

That was slightly worse than the day my silicone boob popped out and splatted onto the floor in the middle of the women's gym.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gone to live my life
    Hi Suzie,

Thanks for the morning chuckle but not at your expense . . . just a cute story. So reciprocity . . .

. . . it was last summer and I was wearing a very light summer skirt and top combo with sandals. I was taking public transit and saw my bus approaching so I did what I always do . . . run. Now there was a prevailing wind, it was awkward running in sandals and the first time I had run wearing a skirt. Not paying attention to the skirt and wind . . . well let's just say the 30 plus people at that bus stop knew more about my choice of undies that day than I wished they did.

Hugs

Isha

My last outing a few of us went to Hooters.
    I went to the women's restroom and when I returned sat down in my chair realized my skirt was tucked into my pantyhose. Many did not notice because I was wearing a long sweater jacket but when I sat down i could see my pink panties and there may have been some who noticed when I sat down.

So girls always check your skirts when you leave the restroom.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

Banned Read only
    I've told this story before. I had made myself some boobies from that silica you buy at plant stores and balloons. In the loo stall I dropped something and rather than curtseying down from the knees like a woman, like a man I bent over to pick it up. Out rolled both boobies! I caught one on the first bounce, but the second bounced up, hit me and then rolled, rolled, rolled down through three other stalls. Clop, clop, clop...and a nicely manicured hand appeared under the door to the stall with my missing faux mammary. "Yours I presume?"
    Whew! "Merci" I said in my best femme voice!.

Platinum Member
    out shopping at night just after i had to take my dads truck away got stopped for a light out ... outside the truck blue lights flashing me all Wendyed up .... got a fix it ticket ....

In a dressing room trying on a dress, got stuck had to get the assistant to help me.
    No biggie was not busted but a moment of apprehension for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Don't we all love these live and learn (and oops! how embarrassing ... then .... giggle!) moments? You've reminded me of two I've posted previously -- here's the cut-and-paste ....

[Two instances. One, a GG friend of mine took me aside and noted that one breast seemed to hanging low. The second … well, it fell out.] http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t=#post3057114 Lesson: Make sure your boobs are held in by your bra!

Thanks for all of the smiles!!

Claire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

One night I went out dancing at my favorite club. I was having a splendid evening, and a gentleman there who was about my age was being very... attentive. I'd spoken to him there on a few other nights, as he was a friend of one of the other crossdresers there, but this was the first time he had done more than buy me a drink. That night he was buying me drinks, holding hands, cuddling... I was really enjoying his attentiveness. I even kissed him on the cheek for being so nice to me, and he blushed! Hee hee! It was nearing one AM, and we had danced several times together. We hadn't quite decided yet if we wanted to go anywhere else together, or if we would part company for the night fairly soon. We went out on the dance floor for one last dance, and...

Well... under my knee-length skirt I had been trying a new arrangement of my 'underpinnings' that night. Normally I would wear ordinary panty hose over my gaff and panties, with my hip pads tucked into the panty hose to give me a more womanly figure below the waist. They are not very big hip pads - they add maybe an inch on each side, and they are a beige cloth covered oval about nine inches long and six inches wide. Well... that night I had tried wearing a crotchless pair of panty hose - still with my panties and my gaff of course - trying to keep a little cooler and chafe a bit less 'down there'. Without really thinking about it, I had tucked my hip pads into the hosiery as usual - they were completely covered by the hosiery at that location, and seemed to stay put just fine... But the open area lower down and toward the inside was easily big enough for them to pass through it... And, well, you're probably already guessing what happened next...

Back on the dance floor... The dance floor was packed. They were playing a really lively song and I was really 'working it', gyrating a lot and doing several dance moves that had me doing fairly low squats. I was still being ladylike and careful not to flash my panties at anyone, of course! But I was really being active and wriggling around. As we walked off the dance floor I smoothed out my skirt, and ... my left hip pad was missing!

OMG! It had to have fallen out on the crowded dance floor! I was certain it had been in its proper place when we walked onto the dance floor together.

I immediately turned around and looked at the still-crowded dance floor and the area around it. I couldn't see it on the floor, from any angle. I asked the bartender closest to the dance floor if anyone had found it and turned it in already, and he hadn't seen it either. Then I looked for my gentleman friend, and apparently he had left for the night without saying anything, while I was frantically searching for my missing hip pad. *sigh* I slipped into the loo and removed the other pad and put it in my purse, so I wouldn't look unbalanced, and after asking a few other staff members and getting no good news, I left.

===

The next afternoon I called the club - in character as Ceera and using the female voice I use in the club - to ask if the hip pad had ever been found and turned in as lost and found. Quite pleasantly, the gentleman on the phone heard my voice and, without my having given my name yet or having specified my gender, he addressed me as 'Ma'am'! I think that may be one of the first times I have been accepted as female in a phone call like that. Then again asking about a lost hip pad pretty much marked me as one of the crossdressers that go there, and he may have just called me Ma'am as a courtesy extended to all who try to present as female there.

He went to the office and checked, and said they had it! He said he would be on duty at the side door of the club that whole evening, as his shift had just begun. I only had the one set of hip pads, so I went there that afternoon, still in male mode, to retrieve it. I had never been inside the club in male mode, and it was still too early in my opinion to stop for a drink anyway, so I declined to enter when he asked if I wanted to do so. I just waited at the door while he fetched my hip pad and discretely returned it to me.

It was terribly embarrassing that my gentleman friend may have seen me lose that hip pad on the dance floor, let alone gods knows who else may have seen it happen! He never mentioned the incident since then, but he also never got that close to me or bought me drinks again after that night. In fact, he's hardly talked to me at all since then. *sigh* It's not as if it could have been a surprise to him that I was a crossdreser. He had listened to me talk to his other crossdresser friend several times about the issues of 'being a girl', and trading hints and tips on presenting well.

Of course, picking up the lost pad in male mode and allowing the staffer to see my male self was also embarrassing.
    Last edited by Ceera; 03-06-2015 at 10:05 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I wasn't the main target of my most notable moment in girl mode.

I attended a boys' secondary school, and thus staged adaptations of literature texts would likely involve cross-dressing.

J (initials changed) was the only person in my class whose voice had yet to break, and was thus assigned such a role.

For purposes of the play, I borrowed a pre-1989 ball gown from my mother; the gown was apparently very cheap given its exquisiteness.

The day of the full-dress rehearsal, J (in full girl mode no less!) yelled at me that he "wouldn't wear that dress" after a few of us assisted in getting him into it. Not an easy job 'forcing' a wriggling and flailing schoolboy into a voluminous dress, but to an onlooker it might well have been outright hysterical.

And then reciprocity eventually bit me in the neck: the gown being 'my bright idea' I eventually wore it for said rehearsal, and ad-libbed many lines expressing my annoyance at how the gown restricted my own movements and breathing. I eventually fell over while leaving the stage, my hoop skirt apparently colliding with a hidden rostrum and the guy operating the sound system in my place.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 03-06-2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: The grawlixes were removed as I find them pointless.

Thanks for the stories ladies, keep them coming, I am sure there are more!

So I have another one to share:

I had been out for an evening in London / UK and was on my way back to my hotel. All dolled up, cute little black dress, high heel pumps, the works.
    I forget exactly where I was, but I am crossing a bridge and there is this nice night view of one of the other bridges. It is pretty late but there is still quite a lot of traffic and not much room between my car and the passing traffic. I am probably stopped illegally too I imagine.

So I go through the whole "Do I look OK" routine, a little nervous about the situation but determined to get that picture. Look in the mirror and wait for a gap in the traffic, open the door quickly and jump out ... well I tried at least! With the combination of nerves and all, I had forgotten to remove my seatbelt! So I bounce back into the car barely having gotten my feet out the door! Great!

OK, sit for a moment, feeling mildly silly, calm down, remove the seatbelt this time. Check hair and makeup again, wait for a gap in traffic ... NOW!!! I push the door open, manage to escape the car this time without the sensation of a parachute pulling me back in, grab my purse and ..... well ... as it turns out, the purse strap was over the gear shifter so as I graciously rush out of the car, everything in my purse spreads out across the road, both lanes! Lipstick, compact, mirror, mascara, hotel keys etc etc.
    I have always been amused at how much women carry in their purses, but let me tell you, I am no better and most of it are essentials, right!

So for my next trick, I am now running around, after midnight on a well lit bridge in London, in a short dress and high heels, frantically trying to collect all my things, while cars are trying to get past me in both directions. Horns honking and all! Being London, I'm sure there was a number of security cameras trained on me and weather or not they realized the finer details of the situation, it must have looked absolutely amazing.

When I finally drove away, with most of my things back in my possession, I realized that I forgot to take the picture!

Suzie

I was out clubbing one night and after returning from the restroom I noticed that I had a stabbing pain close to my growing. I couldn't figure out what it was it was very persistent. I ordered a new drink and as I lifted the drink to my mouth I noticed that the fingernail on my left thumb was missing. I went back to the restroom, and there it was... inside my panties.

I told my friends what had happened. We all had a good laugh.
    Last edited by Cara Lacey; 03-06-2015 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Typos
    Cara

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have had my share....could be falling down in heels in public, spilling drinks....I am a walking disaster sometimes....it makes for a good laugh though

Banned Read only
    I have told this story before but it always makes me smile every time it comes to mind .
    The store I buy my stockings from sell triple packs in three sizes and four shades, the problem is they mix them in the display racks with tights and holdups ! By the time I'd found medium size in the four shades I'd trashed the display, so much so an old couple thought I was staff sorting the racks and the husband started asking for help with a corset for his wife ! I pointed out that I was just looking for stockings, as they walked away I heard the husband say, " Well in that case he could have helped you with your corset ! "

Your story was really funny , thanks for sharing it with us !

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    I have had my share....could be falling down in heels in public, spilling drinks....I am a walking disaster sometimes....it makes for a good laugh though
    HELL YEAH, but "you blend"!! lol
    paula

Oh, so it was your breast forms and moisture that made the sound. Yeah.... they all say that...

Thats my story Johanne, and I am sticking to it

The very first time I worked up the nerve to walk into a gay/ cd bar. Was wearing a long stretchy skirt and a sweater , I order a beer and say alone at a high top table on the edge of the dance floor. Nervous sipping my beer , I took a deep breath and decided to check out the rest of the club ( it was cedar brooks in Westport ct"rip") well in getting down from the bar stool one of my heels got hooked on my skirt I stumbled dropped my beer , it didn't break but spilled all over the floor. Luckily I was caught by a big burly biker looking dude and didn't bit the floor. But at this point one of my heels had poked a hole in my skirt and pulled it down just far enough to expose my pink thong clad but to the world. A few people crowded around to make sure I was all right and the young shirtless gay guy selling the Jell-O shots got my heel out of the hole in my skirt so I was able to pull my skirt up and cover my self. Some one handed me a fresh beer. Every one was really nice about it but I was mortified they had to bring out a mop and everything. I slipped out the door at the first opportunity

Banned Read only
    No story, just some serious advice to all dressers here: Have an extra car and house key on you at all times!
    Make up your own stories.....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    One of the rare times I had a mini skirt on I was in the bathroom at Macy's.
    Used the facility and was at the sink washing my hands and a lady in her 70's came up behind me and said Oh here let me fix your skirt your seam its moved to the right a little.
    I said thank you and she gave me a look and a smile saying "well we ladies need to stick together and make sure we look our best don't we?"
    She was so adorable and friendly. I'm pretty sure she knew I was a CD.

One reason why i use heavy duty waterballoons! LOL

Well I have one too (one of many) but this is most memorable. The only time my wife and I went out together we were at the casino in a cafeteria style café, as I paid for our food and went to sit at a table the tray and my purse collided as I hadn't the skills to manage them both; fruit salad everywhere with my purse in the middle - my wife chagrinned, both of us embarrassed .....I started to pick up the mess as a waitress appeared with a mop and another one comes to me and says "that's OK sweetie -we got it, don't worry here's another salad ........wife still won't accompany me again..... looking back I really think they didn't realize I was cd ..a really unnerving experience ..................................Debra

Last fall during one of my "Leslie" shopping outings, I eventually found myself at a Laura store where I had the opportunity to try on some lovely cocktail dresses with the able assistance of a lovely SA who not only couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful, she couldn't stop fussing over me.

I had finally narrowed it down to two dresses, but was leaning more towards a black number which was cut low both at the front and in the back, had multiple tiers of ruffled material that made it look especially feminine, and was tailored in such a way that it tricked the eye into giving me a decidedly hourglass figure. It seemed to fit like a glove overall, but something, somewhere was a bit off, and neither I nor the SA could quite put our fingers on it at first...mainly a couple of odd bulges here and there which didn't make any sense.

Then, in a flash, we had an "Aha!" moment almost simultaneously...I had put the dress on backwards! We had a good laugh over that, and fortunately, I am secure enough in my CDing (and being out in public) at this point that it didn't really bother me, and the embarrassment factor was minimal. Mind you, had this happened only a few years ago, I would have been so mortified, I would likely have died on the spot...