Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you score in my Femininity Test?

How do you score in my Femininity Test?

I think we can take it for granted that we on here have a strong feminine side to our character and sometimes physique. I came up with ten attributes which help us to be feminine - perhaps you can think of more. How many of these do you consider apply to you?

1. A feminine face with small features and smooth skin

2. Little upper body strength

3. A slender neck

4. Little or no body hair

5. Natural breasts

6. Small equipment

7. Lack of desire or ability to take a dominant role.

8. Preferring the company of women.

9. Attracted to men.

10. The ability to "pass" convincingly in public.

I score on 1, 2, 6, 7, 10. Grand total: 5 points.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar

What does being attracted to men have to do with femininity?
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 03-07-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Well funny enough, on your personal test I think I score a zero. I guess I am just not feminine.

The funny part is that women don't do femininity tests. They just are. Sometimes we are more concerned how we come off to others than just being ourselves.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Given that you came up with those ten attributes, I'd like to hear your definition of femininity.

What a lot of hostility.

Banned Read only
    Lucy, real femininity comes from within. It is a part of your spirit, your personality, your soul. Sure, some of us express it in superficial ways too - in clothing, or speech, or with makeup or our hair. Those things can certainly enhance the effect. But being feminine - it's a kind of energy. You just feel it.

By the way, being attracted to men, or being the more passive partner in sex really have nothing to do with being feminine. I know very feminine women for whom neither of those are true.

It can be very hard for others to see past some of the physical characteristics you cite to see the feminine part of you. That was the story of my life for a long time.

I worked with a woman with cerebral palsy who could never have been described as physically feminine but did her best to be so from within. I think you may want to reconsider what defines femininity.

Hey Lucy's just having some fun, lighten up folks! It's not my test, but i reckon 4 or 5 for me :-)

I'd add tests on specific behaviours ... I think its a good idea and fun ,cos in the end there's nothing that defines a female, nor a male, if the physical body is discounted, it's all conditioning, and if sexual orientation is also discounted, then ... well, we've no idea, so why not decide what is for you F or M, and work to that code?

I reckon a person at 4,5,6 on such a code is well balanced in their M and F ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I score a '1' (attracted to men)

I will *still* rock a skirt and heels better than most!

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

None. A check list of attributes does not define my or anyone else's femininity (however that is determined or measured). While I get what you are tying to say, it is misguided. I know several natal women who are no doubt women that would fail miserably at this so-called femininity test. A few of the criteria are borderline sexist. So yes, unsurprisingly, there are some hostile or less than receptive responses.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    1. A feminine face with small features and smooth skin
    2. Little upper body strength
    3. A slender neck
    4. Little or no body hair
    5. Natural breasts
    6. Small equipment
    7. Lack of desire or ability to take a dominant role.
    8. Preferring the company of women.
    9. Attracted to men.
    10. The ability to "pass" convincingly in public.
    1) So women with acne are not feminine? What about scars?
    2) Women are weak? I've never been dressed in public where someone wanted to test my strength. Next time I get challenged to a push up contest, I know what to do.
    3) As compared to what? A man? A body builder? a giraffe?
    4) So if I shave my chest I'm more feminine than if I don't even if my chest is covered to any onlooker? Does shaving even count?
    5) Yep, women have natural breasts thanks for the 411
    6) Well, women don't have any "equipment" so I guess by this criteria no woman is feminine. Bummer.
    7) More 411, not sure where you get that.
    8) My wife prefers my company, I guess she is not feminine.
    9) No lesbian is feminine. Interesting take.
    10) Women do and cross dressers don't. I think you grossly overrate yourself on this point. The general public prefers to say nothing even when they notice something. It's called being civil.

I love online quizzes. My low self esteem prevents me from revealing my score.

Not trying to be hostile, Lucy. Less than receptive, yes. Jennifer explained very well why none of the ten attributes describe/define femininity.

I did not score well but......being here makes feel real good...real feminine....thanks girls!

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    What a lot of hostility.
    Not trying to be hostile, I seriously score a 0 on your test.

How many of these do you consider apply to you?
    1. A feminine face with small features and smooth skin - I don't think so, but my foundation does wonders!

2. Little upper body strength - sure compared with some guys, but I don't think so.

3. A slender neck - Eh Gads! My neck always looks huge to me!

4. Little or no body hair - Naturally I assume? Because mechanically I am quite hair free, so maybe this might be a point for me?

5. Natural breasts - I can do some great trickery with a good bra!

6. Small equipment - That's not what my wife keeps telling me!

7. Lack of desire or ability to take a dominant role. - Nope, I am fine with it, I am also fine with not. Either way is great!

8. Preferring the company of women. - There are lots of women whose company I enjoy, but I have many male friends I enjoy hanging out with as well. You know who I enjoy hanging out with? Nice human beings, regardless of how they or others choose to classify them.

9. Attracted to men. - Nope. And no that dies not mean that I am actually so homosexual that I can't even think about it. I've thought about it. And had more than several opportunities.

10. The ability to "pass" convincingly in public. - This is quite debatable. I think I pass at most what I call "the glance." The glance is what most people give to each other. If something seems really out of place people will look longer. So most people don't look longer. Unless of course I am standing still or eating in a restuarant or shopping at oh say Costco or Trader Joe's. I do not pass the second glance in other words.

So I stick to what I said, I score a zero. According to your test, I am just not feminine. Bummer.

I also liked what Jennifer said. Funny.

Being feminine or masculine is highly subjective as its relative to any number of variables up to and including specific geographic, political, cultural, societal, even religious standards and beliefs? That standard while fixed by biological ~ physical attributes, are not fixed by those variables attributed to any specific culture, region, ethic group, nationality, etc.

There are about 8 billion people on the planet called earth, what is feminine or masculine will get you a definition with about 8 billion different answers? Gender like sexuality lies upon a spectrum if you will, ( I don't even believe that is correct as its too ~ two dimensional ~ its more complex and multi-dimensional than that IMHO) There are those of us that for instance have no interest in having sex with anyone for example ~ Sir Issac Newton for example.

Rather than cubby-hole this or that, and striving to be - "NORMAL" ~ why not celebrate, appreciate, the uniqueness of individuality and the RIGHT for each of us to choose the Life that suits us best?

Between honest answers and an abstain or two or three, I'm pretty much a zero. Could be the makings of a complex if I were not already self-assured. Still, not liking this measurement so much.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Aspiring Member
    1 2 3 6. 10 is entirely debatable though.

I wonder what all these measurements have to do with anything, however; a few criteria do scream stereotype to say the least.

1. A feminine face with small features and smooth skin - Nope, big nose and jaw plus a few pot holes from acne - But hey foundation and contouring right?

2. Little upper body strength - I've got pretty small arms for a guy, but hey so what?

3. A slender neck - What's slender? I've got a 16.5 inch shirt collar

4. Little or no body hair - Legs are always hairy (thick tights ) but the rest is shaved for appearance

5. Natural breasts - Nope, proportionately sized silicone.

6. Small equipment - Average size thanks

7. Lack of desire or ability to take a dominant role. - Changes with mood

8. Preferring the company of women. - See above

9. Attracted to men. - LOL attracted to their car maybe

10. The ability to "pass" convincingly in public. - 6 and a half feet tall without beautiful heels? Don't think so.

Do you have any sources or reference material for this test?
    Chauvinistic hogwash.
    That's not a test, that's a list of attributes that you perceive to be feminine or markers of femininity.

I predict a riot here
    Last edited by Samantha_Smile; 03-10-2015 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Didn't finish my sentence lol
    Samantha -x-

I score a five.

Candice,
    All those searching questions again.

Good one.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    What do you mean Beverley?
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 03-08-2015 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Quoted above post ops...

Hi lucy i dont mind this quiz i know you ment it in a harmless kinda way...so dont feel bad just that some of us have low selft esteem and took this in a bady way....any ways i scored on 5,7,8 for a totall of 3

Zero for me!

Whoops ... Score 1 for number 8