Thread: crossdressing apps games......

Banned Read only

crossdressing apps games......

Are there any crossdressers apps or games (not those girly dressup games) or quizes out there that you can recommend

The only app I know is a dressing room in target.
    Go and play for hours.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Second Life is where i spent a lot of time as a virtual girl, i grew up there kinda, its a bit more purely about sex now though.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanya+ View Post
    Second Life ... i grew up there kinda, its a bit more purely about sex now though.
    Not quite true. That being said, those parts of Second Life are the most open and for the most part accepting.

In upscale clubs, however, being outed as a (particularly attractive) "Guy In Real Life" on Second Life mightn't be too good, though; I've faced anger and suspicion from just declining to use voice chat instead, and telling the truth when confronted.

In wizard 101 you can be whatever you want to. I have three female wizards and three male. It's funny but my female wizards gain more friends than the male wizards. There are several schools of magic and you can pick your hairstyle and looks, even die your clothes different colors. It's also a pretty challenging game.

You could always swell the numbers here Rah http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=39880
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Banned Read only
    Rah,
    Sorry to be old fashioned but I make up some great looks on Tiger Woods Golf game ! I had two names, Julie Irons and Sandy Woods !
    Lost it all when the game crashed, maybe I'll try it in real life !!