Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other "Interests".

Panties4me

Other "Interests".

Hi, how many of us have other sexual or fetish interest apart from crossdressing? I have always been into cding, since the age of 5 or 6, I have a twin sister who's panties did special things to me. Also at that age I had a fascination for plastic panties, or pilchers as we call them them here in Australia. Loved to pull on a pair of baby pilchers and the effect they had on my penis. Too young of course to realise what was happening. Anyway, I was able to fit into the largest sized pilchers until I was about 17yrs old and then just kept breaking them. Put them out of my mind and concentrated on my crossdressing. Fast forward about 30years and discovered the world of adult babies and diaper lovers. Discovered first that you could get adult sized plastic panties and this lead to adult diapers. Well, for the past 15 years I have been able to combine my love of both lifestyles and as I sit here I am wearing a disposable nappy, two pairs of plastic panties, bra, and one of my wifes skirts and tops. Isn't life great!

I think its great each person chooses to enjoy and experience their particular fetish, whether in the closet or out. I'm sure we all do have other interests, things that turn us on. I think the lack of replies so far really is that most folks keep their fetishes private here, and discuss the CD and TG aspects only.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Junior Member Rebecca Cross Bracer's Avatar
    I also like to combine my CDing with other fetishes I have. It's all sexual for me so my CDing developed my love for pantyhose and high heels. I also have a cast/brace fetish that is fun to combine with dressing, and of course bondage is fun too.

Have I other 'fetish' behaviors than cross dressing? Yes. Shall I discuss them here? No, I think not. Not a self-selected group that I would expect to be accepting of those pleasures. And I'll leave it a that.

I think though that you'll find a lot of the people here, including myself, don't consider their cross dressing to be a 'fetish'. Is it a fetish for some here? Certainly! But not for the lady that was born male and has always known she should be female, and is just striving to 'correct the error of her birth gender'. And not for many of us who find it a way to express the feminine side of our natures, while not necessarily getting a sexual thrill from doing so.

I've never really viewed my crossdressing as a fetish. I thought it a bit kinky at times, but wouldn't have described it as a fetish. I have no other fetish. At least not that I'm aware of. I must be boring

Aspiring Member
    I have a fetish for pretty genetic females

Panties4me
    Appears I may have ruffled some frillies here with my unintended opening line being mistaken that crossdressing is a fetish. I'm sure it is for some, but for most who crossdress like myself and have done for over 50years it is a lifestyle choice which luckily enough also has a sexual side to it as well. To those that believe they were born female in a male body, perhaps you are in the wrong forum. If you check the forum title at the top of this page it states, "Male to Female Crossdressers"," Male to Female Crossdressing" not male to female sex change. And to reaffirm, this is on a site called "Crossdressers.com", not "Transgenders.com." I'm sorry if there is no sexual content there for you in your dressing fem, you are certainly missing out on something special.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Cross Bracer View Post
    I also like to combine my CDing with other fetishes I have. It's all sexual for me so my CDing developed my love for pantyhose and high heels. I also have a cast/brace fetish that is fun to combine with dressing, and of course bondage is fun too.
    Bondage is very fun. Especially combined with crossdressing.

Banned Read only
    It remains sexually arousing for me as well. It's not an "other" interest so much as taking things to another level.
    I'd like to share the sexual aspect of my crossdressing with a genetic woman.

Junior Member Rebecca Cross Bracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceera View Post
    Have I other 'fetish' behaviors than cross dressing? Yes. Shall I discuss them here? No, I think not. Not a self-selected group that I would expect to be accepting of those pleasures. And I'll leave it a that.
    While I support you in your privacy and in you not needing or having to share information that you don't want to, I disagree that the other members here would not be accepting of anyone's other fetishes.

Sometimes balloons sneak into my photos behind me.

I fell in love with restraint/restriction about the same time got my first buzz from wearing a dress. I was only 4 or 5 and i felt instinctively guilty about both. And it all kinda exploded when i hit puberty. Bondage was always the major theme, but it is an impractical pursuit atm, so am developing my girl side. Even so, within me there is still often a D/s narrative taking place. I guess the perfect synthesis for me is the idea of forced feminization. Sorry if i have over-shared. I enjoyed the question.

There are times when I have fantastic fantasies.
    I think they are healthy and liberating practicing them at home.
    Then you can come down to earth.
    I enjoyed mothers and fathers when I was young, I could be the mother all dressed up although I did like being dressed as the baby and the biggest thrill for me was being pushed around in the pram.
    I often wore the baby clothes till the last minute.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya+ View Post
    I fell in love with restraint/restriction about the same time got my first buzz from wearing a dress. I was only 4 or 5 and i felt instinctively guilty about both. And it all kinda exploded when i hit puberty. Bondage was always the major theme, but it is an impractical pursuit atm, so am developing my girl side. Even so, within me there is still often a D/s narrative taking place. I guess the perfect synthesis for me is the idea of forced feminization. Sorry if i have over-shared. I enjoyed the question.
    That's pretty similar to how I got going as a teen. Had a gf that was excited by Bondage and eventually it incorporated crossdressing. The forced feminization is definitely something I'd enjoy.

Banned Read only
    Panties,
    There is quiet a following if you search the net for adult babies, not my thing ! I will admit I would love to some nice leather dresses or skirts and did manage to get some PVC things, not into bondage they're just very sexy to wear !
    Some others have queried the forum title, I guess if you don't think it suits your needs there are other sites you can find the release you need ! As it is intended to help CDers, TGs and TSs deal with their problems and share those thoughts with others !

LOL, I thought you wanted to know other hobbies such as birdwatching or sailing. I have many besides dressing up as a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by CountessVF View Post
    Bondage is very fun. Especially combined with crossdressing.
    When I was younger I had bondage fantasies combined with crossdressing; it sort of stopped when I figured out that it was all just a wish for a woman who would accept my desire to crossdress, and participate in making me look more like a female. One more fantasy shot to he!!.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Your thread is rite up my alley, Panties! I'm referred to as a "fetish dresser" because sex is constant part of my dressing. But, in fact autogenaphelia is a much better description of what I do. Fascination with my image rather than any particular clothing, etc. item.

But, I used be into self bondage many years before I began dressing. Then, forgot about it until a few years ago when I began fantasizing about women tied and in kinky situations. Poor Sherry! I seem to be determined to have her be the sub of every twisted fantasy I have these days!

Yes, I take LOTS of photos of her. Virtually none of which may be shown here!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Cross-dressing has at least one of my fetishes (stockings!!) as a direct corollary. Then again, I might have had fetishistic and/or sexual reasons for cross-dressing as well, though I'm not entirely sure enough to name them.

I'm not into forced feminisation due to what I thought of the implications thereof.

My fetish lines up with my crossdressing. I love the silky feel of nylon and lace whether on me or on the woman that I am with. There is nothing sexier to me than a pretty woman in nylon briefs, gartered stockings, a sheer nylon slip and a lace bra. All white or pastels please, no red or black. My fantasy would be the two of us together similarly dressed. So, my fetish if you will is to at least enjoy half the fantasy every now and then.

My main fetish is I either like to dress as a secretary or librarian and also one other fantasy I have is to be driving around crossdressed in a really nice sports car since I am a car person and have an interest in cars.

Perhaps you may of heard about a movie called 50 Shades of Gray that debuted in Feb. Large GG following made the book successful, and first weeks a box office draw. Followed the media hype but haven't seen or read any of the releases. My SO was not interested, and my curiosity as to why such a large following was easily distracted to something else. CDing still my favorite use of imagination, yet do enjoy reading others interest. Always thought forced feminization was when women were asked to wear a skirt or dress. (LOL)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have no fetishes and kind of feel left out.LOL.
    No kinks like bondage, adult diapers, S&M etc.
    I'm so freaking normal its crazy.

i'm with tracii on this one. i have no fetishes either.
    not sure if it's an age thing or what... but i guess i'm old fashion
    and too "vanilla". i'm as normal as a guy in a dress can be.
    Last edited by paulaprimo; 03-12-2015 at 10:37 AM.
    paula

Sure. Bondage, and forced feminization are a prominent part of my fetish and fantasy life. I don't normally get a chance to practice them in real life.