Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I think I'm done with this :(

Why, in the name of all that's holy, would you care what these people think? Idiots are subject to Darwin's Law; all you need to do is to wait until they p*ss off the wrong person; problem solved.
    Someone had this in their signature:
    " If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by."
    Take heart; you have friends here.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I would kill to have your looks. As you can tell I don't have any I care to share. I broke my last two cameras trying self portraits in my studio.

Bobbi

as what others have said stay off the chat rooms and be yourself that is the most important thing look into a mirror dressed and say this is me this is who i am , the hell with the rest of the world so chin up and strut your stuff
    hugs phylis anne

All I can say is that these two people must have mislaid their spectacles as well as their sense of decency. Chin up, beautiful!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Stacy,
    Internet trolls are everywhere, it is far easier to hand it straight back to them.

Trouble is you are then sinking to their level.

I would just go away and talk sense with others out there.

There are places you know.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Your going to listen to Jealous Mean girl, bulling has to stop, the first step is to not give them power over you or any of us. Girl you are beautiful.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    What makes you think they're girls Stacy? They could both be one angry guy in Nebraska.

Not that I have anything against Nebraskans I hasten to add.
    I used to have a short attention spa

As I'm sure it's been already mentioned, the internet is full of trolls. These are people that hide behind the anonymity of the internet and spew out vitriolic garbage because they just love getting a rise out of others or making others feel bad. Ignore them Stacy, they mean nothing to you and keep yourself surrounded by the positive people who care about you.
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Don't let those jerks get to you they are just trying to make themselves feel better about how they look.
    I have had that happen too and I didn't leave because of one or two haters.

so heart warming to see im not alone here im feeling much better today and im not gonna let them get the best of me thanx ladys im much better because of each and every single one of you ladys you girls are the best

Go get 'em, Stacy.

I will say what Ive said to others, and I usually don't do the advice thing. If it makes you happy and it hurts no one, go for it. Some people are only happy when making others miserable. If you enjoy it and want to be happy, hang with those who accept you for who you are (period). This is that place and we're the people!
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Truth be known I'll bet she was upset because some other CD'er just stole her girlfriend because they could please her so much more! And you just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Complete Bitch
    Sorry to hear that.

OMG i am so sorry and from that picture you look wonderful.
    Just like when we were kids some people only can rise themselves up by knocking down others....

Hugs girl again I am sorry.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

Who cares what they say Stacy. Your beauty comes from within my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Can only repeat what I've already read here, Stacy. 1. Stay out of chat rooms and 2. blow it off...you're a little too old to be insecure about a couple of idiots trying to get under your skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    A complete stranger says something critical and YOU feel bad? They're a dick! Write it off. You can't expect to get stroked every time you interact with someone. Let it go.
    I think Jennifer sums it up. You dont know these people they dont know you - they probably troll chat rooms looking for reactions. Walk away and dont let them get to you
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

Don't stop what you love to do just because of some nasty comments by Internet trolls. What they said says a lot about them and nothing about you. Please don't let these evil little trolls get under your skin, blow them off.

Stacy,
    Good luck trying to stop dressing, I can't do it. I would advise you to stay out of those nasty chatrooms. I dress because I want to and it makes me feel pretty. Love that feeling. Hope things get better for you.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

I feel similarly. I dress because it makes me feel feminine and pretty.

I love the way lace and silk feels. I don't have many skills or much of a wardrobe. Me st of the time I'm on my own, but my one girlfriend loves it

Banned Read only
    me i never put much stock in what people think of me,if they want to be around me they accept me as i am or stay away from me..did y'all totally losr it when you dress up? im still one mean bitch in whatever clothes i wear.